• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue and White Verse Addition | Cosmology Page | Main Character Page | Verse Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it may have been taken by somebody else in Fandom, and you can only rename your account once there, so you might have to try with numbers at the end if your first option fails.

Why do I feel that the name of the verse should be LanBai verse because the name LanBai is simply joining the names of the main character and the president's name.

Why do I feel that the name of the verse should be LanBai verse because the name LanBai is simply joining the names of the main character and the president's name.
I mean it can be called both, either one is correct. Their name's get changed to Blue and White at the end of the second novel anyways.

Yeah, but the Lan and Bai are surnames in both the first book and second book. I remember the second book having the names of the protags censored as lan __ and bai __ so the author wrote the organization as lan bai society

Yeah, but the Lan and Bai are surnames in both the first book and second book. I remember the second book having the names of the protags censored as lan __ and bai __ so the author wrote the organization as lan bai society
Yes, their named Lai _ and Bai _ but they can also be called Blue _ and White _

Lan Bai Society & Blue and White mean the same thing. I'll list it as an alternate name, but no need to change everything to Lan Bai, especially since Blue and White is going to be easier to remember for people.

Anyway, what do we currently need to do here?

Have the accepted changes been applied yet then?

Okay. I will close this thread then.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back