• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue And White Verse | Adding Cthulhu Universe Profiles | Civilization Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question, but why is there a resistance to reactive evolution? Doesn’t seem to hint at that even remotely
Because it's Absolute Information, and it automatically scales above any kind of improvement in the verse that is not Absolute Information. Which includes stuff like Reactive Evolution.

Actually I also don't like placement in the resistance category because of Reactive Evolution ability itself. Unfortunately it's much more confusing to categorize it where

Anyway, I’m neutral, and leaning towards disagreeing for Ovy’s reasons above.
Ngl, I didn't see Ovy's post, let me actually reply to that.
Also, same as Pain, I don't get where the High 1-A for Yog is coming from tho. At least from these scans, the most it can mathematically can go to is Aleph 0, the set of the natural numbers (which, as previously mentioned, is only High 1-B).
It's just High 1-B to the power of High 1-B, there is no mathematical wall stopping you from just power setting from Low 1-C to 1-A+, their cardinals but not inaccessible cardinals.

Sure, but why would it? As he said, it just seems like an extension of this already High 1B hierarchy.
What High 1-B Hierarchy?
I agree the resistance to re does kinda look like they straight up can't be reached
Well, it's easier then me having to explain this each time.

"Character A is also Baseline 1-A, but they have Reactive Evolution so they can go up to High 1-A."

"Well, Yog-Sothoth has a Tier 0 ability that says he's unreachable from improvement."

That doesn’t seem like a legit resistance
Well like I said, I don't know how else to list it. They need to know their Reactive Evolution, Accelerated Development and Statistic Amplification won't actually work. And if I can't list it as resistance then where should I list it?

It's confusing. Like the more I think, the more I think of different abilities lol. Like it could be their own RE, power modification, Stats reducing? (Probably not, or maybe[???]), or something that let's them stand at a level above what the other RE can reach

Last edited:
So, I needed to ask some people who know more about set theory than me, but it seems that the math checks out, however, the logic behind it doesn't as superimposing multiple variables when creating timeline possibilities will actually be N*N instead of N^N, so all those superimposed timelines and stuff would only be Aleph 1 (Low 1-A in our tiering system).

But the verses threats it like N^N and not N*N, soooooo I dunno

shrugs

So, I needed to ask some people who know more about set theory than me, but it seems that the math checks out, however, the logic behind it doesn't as superimposing multiple variables when creating timeline possibilities will actually be N*N instead of N^N, so all those superimposed timelines and stuff would only be Aleph 1 (Low 1-A in our tiering system).

But the verses threats it like N^N and not N*N, soooooo I dunno

shrugs
It must be of the form 2^{omega} or 2^{aleph 0} =aleph 1, in which we use the axiom of replacement and axiom of power set to prove that there are irrational ≥ more irrational

This is N*N not the N raised to poer N.
it is practically each variable creating infinite possiblities at least that is what the scan said, each variable creates infintie new possiblities

it is practically each variable creating infinite possiblities at least that is what the scan said, each variable creates infintie new possiblities
basically two variables that are superimposed on each other are N^N. But two variables are only N*2

The book says that n possibilities of n variables cause n^n timelines and interpolate it to infinite possibilities causing infinity^infinity timelines and so on with the infinite timelines again forming another level of timelines and so on.

So what are the conclusions here so far, have any staff members helped out with this thread previously, and if so, which ones?

No contradictions from what I can see.

Each variable/action generates Infinite Possibilities which is what those two scans say. When 2 variables/actions exist the verse follows the logic that they superimpose one another making it N to the Nth power.
in a specific case where two variables were superimposed, that is not the case with all variables. you need to tell us why all variables would naturally be superimposed
Cause i think it is best to just go with
Countless combination and permutation
countless possiblitles
infinite possibilities.
timelines splitting infinitely.

All these are straightforward and do not have to do with "when" or "if"
@Ovy7 @Pain_to12

What do you think should be done here?
well it is still a bit confusing so hopefully the OP can clear up what I dont understand here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back