• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloons Tower Defense Profiles

Measurements Ring of Fire 3
There. Vast improvement.

Is everything a bit smaller? Yes. But that's because last time I screwed up big time.

919 j/kgC (heat capcity of oxygen) * (1.225 kg/m^3 * 0.75186272807 m^3) * (2277 - 20) = 1,910,388.588 joules (9-B)

The main issue with a lot of towers is that the monkeys are just super tiny. They average to only be about 2'4" so none of their stuff is particularly big. Which limits a lot of the feats. Like if they were human sized we'd be hitting 9-A much more consistently.

On the plus size the Tier 5 top path may yield 9-A results since its much bigger to my memory.

Yeah, it's a bigger tower and casts bigger flames across a bigger area. Just not as straight forward to calculate.

The explosion would have been larger if I had made the outer ring circle smaller and more precise, but I doubt it would have made any major difference

If the Tier 5 tower has an area of 8.233 meters then it would get a 9-A result. Though its fireball one shots MOABs so it would scale to the Super Monkey's plasma vision that way.

So before I go to sleep here's the AP stuff that would go into the Vengeful Sun God

• True Sun God's plasma beams/VSG's plasma beams (assuming they're different)
  • The 4-6 Sun God Avatars it summons and keeps up
  • The Anti-Bloon and Legend of the Night that goes into it
The latter's AP is a bit hard to get without stacking. But we could maybe get something considering the Tech Terror and Anti-Bloon use antimatter to kill stuff. So maybe use their beams as anti-matter and see what result we get? Considering the description I believe the giant energy sphere they make with their ultimates are antimatter based.

I wouldn't agree necessarily. The 6-B person is the manifestation of the god of Monkey kind. Either "Likely High 6-C" or "Possibly 6-B" fits much better.

In fact we shouldn't even scale the Anti-Bloon and The LotN to 6-B either imo.

Also please don't just give a page a massive tier update based on a single person agreeing with it in a general thread.

I was working on the Sniper, and I was having trouble with Maim and Cripple MOAB. Despite targeting the MOABs propulsion systems to immobilize them, the upgrades wouldn't count as Acupuncture or Pressure Points, correct? I know it definitely isn't Paralysis Inducement since the bullet isn't directly causing the immobilization

It would just be a skill shot since the Bloons don't have a neverous system.

Hasn't been much to communicate. I was looking at the vehicle towers (Buccaneer, Ace, Heli Pilot, and Sub), but haven't done much for them.

Currently working on the rest of the relevant Special Agents (obviously disregarding ones such as Pontoon and Portable Lake)

I'll probably work on the Bloon pages once I'm done with the SAs.

Do we have any standards for BATTD yet? From what i remember it's going to have to use it's own feats due to scaling to BTD or AT not really working, but we still have plasma stuff and C4 Charlie so it's not 100% featless.

Not to mention Super Monkey is so charismatic in the game they hurt things that are close to them.

It being a one-sided crossover probably works.

Also, now that we're on this topic, are we going to treat Allies as summons or just as entirely unrelated things?

Unrelated things. Like the phoenix the Tier 5 fire mage is a summon. Its something that the tower itself creates and is player independent.

So... while most towers don't indicate what exactly happens to the Bloons after being popped (though some upgrades do show the rubbery remains), the Meerkat Spy Pro is specifically stated to reduce them to dust (which would include the Lead Bloons, since the lasers can pop them). This could be made irrelevant by hurting MOABs, but I'm still curious.

It would only scale to him. Although vaporizing/pulverizing such a small amount of rubber would only get 9-B results.

I know it would only scale to him (Being a Special Agent and whatnot), was just curious about the Lead Bloons.

(Looking back at the Bomb Shooter/Super Monkey feats, that would likely mean that it compares, but is weaker than, Super Monkey's plasma vision)

Also, anyone who can single-handedly take down a BFB should scale to the Sun Avatar, since they struggle to do that.

Anyone who can solo ZOMGs can scale to a Sun Temple without sacrifices for the same reasons.

Anyone who can solo ZOMGs can scale to a Sun Temple without sacrifices for the same reasons.

Slowly slides Chad Submarine into thread because Virgin Alchemist is hax

I think I found another good feat from BATTD. Marceline can push bloons with TK hard enough to set them on fire. Not sure if this works on MOABs or up, but it would definitely work with lead bloons.

Back