• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloons Tower Defense Profiles

I think we can scale ZOMGs to the Sun Avatar's AP in terms of durability, as a Sun Avatar cannot defeat a ZOMG by themselves.

Though the gameplay has it throw potions, the artwork shows BMA using magic to produce the same effects. Yes, it's debatable given the lack of validity for the images, but it's still there.

High 6-C Sun Avatar and 6-B Sun God are approved. I think the page would look like this.

Tier: At least 9-B, possibly 9-A normally. 9-A with Plasma Blasts | At least High 6-C in Tier 3, at least 6-B in Tier 4, likely higher in Tier 5 and as AotVM | At least 9-A, likely High 6-C. Possibly 6-B in Tier 4 onwards | At least 9-A, likely High 6-C. Possibly 6-B in Tier 4 onwards.

Attack Potency: At least Wall level, possibly Small Building level normally (Should be superior to the Bomb Tower. Him throwing his darts at hypersonic speeds would create this level of Kinetic energy. Can do lesser damage to Bloons that can take hits from his Plasma Blasts), Small Building level with Plasma Blasts | At least Large Island level in Tier 3 (Sun Avatars channel their power directly from the core of the su), at least Country level in Tier 4, likely higher in Tier 5 and as Avatar of the Vengeful Monkey. Can ignore durability in some ways | At least Small Building level, likely Large Island level (Far superior to his base form with Plasma Blasts. Can heavily damage large M.O.A.B. class Bloons that can take hits from the Sun Avatar). Possibly Country level in Tier 4 onwards (Higher transformations might be comparable to the Sun Temple). Can ignore durability with Annihilation | At least Small Building level, likely Large Island level (Far superior to his base form with Plasma Blasts. Can heavily damage M.O.A.B. class Bloons). Possibly Country level in Tier 4 onwards (Might be comparable to the Sun Temple). Can ignore durability to an extent with their attacks and with pseudo black holes.

Robot972 said:
Question: Would Bloon Supermonkey 1 and 2 be put into a new profile, since it adds a CRAPTON of different powers that normal Super Monkey would never have?
Skalt711 said:
I think that BSM Super Monkey deserves it's own individual profile.

I don't see why it would get it's own profile. It's in the same continuity. Maybe just add a key after base and before the higher tiered upgrades that's something like "Bloons Super Monkey"?

That's what I was wondering when I asked. It's the same continuity, but very clearly WELL above.

But then you get into the issue of just how much stuff he has, and whether or not it would make the page feel congested, since you have to deal with the different standard powers, arm powers, core powers, Epic Powers, research, special powers, and power-ups, as well as the extra stuff from BSM 1.

I can make the profile, I'm just not sure how it'll look.

The calcs are good but imo only scale the Tier 5 Anti-Bloon and Legend of the Night to the Temple. The 9ther Tier 4 upgrades have no evidence of being comparable but the Tier 5s at least could possibly backscale.

Also unless I'm wrong aren't the plasma bolts for the True Sun God and Vengeful Sun God much bigger than the Temple?

1. Ok, I'll fix it up.

2. Yes they are bigger, but they don't have a sprite in Bloons Monkey City so we cant use our usual method.

I can try to use the other one.

I gave the verse page a little makeover, listing the different towers.

I'll add Bloons to the page once I start making the profiles, since I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to separate them yet.

Since its the same tower path I think it's alright to scale the True Sun God to the Temple in size. Like how it should be fine to scale the Tier 5 Carrier to the Tier 4 one.

Also to add the True Sun God/Vengeful Sun God come out of the Temple and use it's platform as a base.

Dunno if this is really possible, given the overhead angle, but can someone help me figure out the horizontal size of this explosion? I can get the energy, I just don't know what the size is .-.

Measurements Ring of Fire
It's an overhead explosion with a ring of flames around the side of the tower.

I think we should stick with BTD6 stuff. But for the BTD5 era stuff I'll see if I can find any BMC comparisons. But just as an assumption it might be as tall as a Monkey. So you can use that to get height and the art to get diameter. Then go from there with the fire blast.

Qawsedf234 said:
I think we should stick with BTD6 stuff. But for the BTD5 era stuff I'll see if I can find any BMC comparisons. But just as an assumption it might be as tall as a Monkey. So you can use that to get height and the art to get diameter. Then go from there with the fire blast.
I'm only using BTD5 as supporting evidence or to add previous abilities that are still fair like with the Wizard

Measurements Ring of Fire 2
Still waiting on calcs for Ring of Fire so I can add the Tack Shooter

Don't know if posting it to Calc Requests will actually do anything, as I have a history of never having my requests fulfilled. .-.

Literally all that's needed is the yield.

You can maybe use this calc to get a result for the fire. Main issue to me is getting height since, going by the BTD6 animation, its not a perfect half-sphere. Also if you make the calc remember to include the Monkey scaling.

Dvorak1902 said:
Alright, let's see if we reach High 6-B.
I think we can with either the True Sun God or the Vengful Sun God since their projectiles are much bigger than the Temples and they have the same fire rate.

since, going by the BTD6 animation, its not a perfect half-sphere.

Not entirely sure what you mean by this. The BTD6 animation is a ring of stereotypical fireballs surrounding the tower. Did you mean to say the BTD5 artwork?

Not entirely sure what you mean by this

Basically to get the energy for fire you need to get the volume. Which is difficult since its a weird ring of fire.

Actually you did remind me of something. BMC states that Monkies use thermite as fire fuel. So maybe try and find how much energy termite uses when it burns and we can easily get a figure.

From a basic Google search Thermite apparently burns around 2277 degrees C. So if we can get a volume for the fire ring then we can get temperature change and therefore energy used.

2D area's easy. We just need to create a guesstimate for the height, but as I went back to get the other diameter, I realized I messed up on the math. .-.

Gimme a minute.

Did the True Sun God and got high end 6-B or about 2x more powerful than the temple. If I use @Dvorak1902 then the True Sun God is 6-B+ and is about 4 times more powerful than the Temple.

I wanna say that the Vengeful Temple can get High 6-B with the following assumptions that the True Sun Temple can't have

• Unlike with the True Sun God, the Vengeful Sun God requires all of the sacrifices. So we can probably include the 4-6 Sun Avatar's AP with the VSG's AP.
  • The Vengful Sun God requires the Legend of the Night and Anti-Bloon which would further boost its power

Back