• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloons Tower Defense Profiles

Yeah, but surviving at all should at least give us an idea of the Bloons' AP and Monkey's dura.

If all else fails we can scale the Monkey's durability to one another via all being able to tank hits from this thing

There are times where the actual size of the towers is scaled down for the sake of gameplay. Prime example being the Aircraft Carrier, where you can visibly see that the monkey is smaller then the monkey before.

Also, I feel like some tier 5 and maybe 4 towers can scale to the Sun Avatar, at least.

I think that Robo Monkey and Dark Knight should fully scale to Sun Avatar. And that Technological Terror and Dark Champion should fully scale to Sun Temple. There doesn't seem to be any reason for them to be weaker other than the Sun Route being wanked in-game.

That does make sense, And I feel like a lot of top-tier towers can scale to them, as well.

The Temple is leagues above the Tech Terror and Dark Champion, however. Since the Temple (The lowball at least) is only one tier above the Avatar, I think it's still fine.

I'm against scaling other towers to the Sun Temple and the True Sun-God. Tech Terror and Anti-Bloon do have the BMC anti-matter stuff to go off of however.

Yeah here's the BMC description

The Temple of the Monkey God requires immense investment both financial and spiritual. The Temple Complex is a hub of devotion, mediation and study of bloon destruction techniques unrivaled by any other Monkey institution.

Considering this game includes the Tech Terror, the Tier 4 bottom path in BTD6 also shouldn't scale. The Anti-Bloon and the Tier 5 bottom path might scale though.

Question: Would Bloon Supermonkey 1 and 2 be put into a new profile, since it adds a CRAPTON of different powers that normal Super Monkey would never have?

Speaking of BATTD

Do we know what part of AT that it takes place in or are they just going to have to scale from feats in the main games?

To my knowledge there is no specific time point. What is and isn't in the game is also somewhat inconsistent for a timeframe

Finn still has his arm, which was cut off in Season 6, episode 2 (Though that's obviously just because most outsiders to the show recognize him with his arm)

Princess Bubblegum has her Elemental Powers, which she gained in Season 8, episode 19.

As far as I know, BATTD has its own canon, so it can't scale from Adventure Time and the main Bloons verse.

No, I don't see any canonical information that would have any feat related to acupuncture, aka affecting specific points of body.

However, I've heard about MOAB Mauler's acupuncture-related damage in some Ninja Kiwi blog where it was stated that it deals greater damage to MOAB due to damaging a weak point. Please, don't laugh at me.

MOAB Mauler is just a giant bomb. Monkey Pirate and Cripple MOAB are the abilities that target weak points.

I just wanted to make sure that they wouldn't be. I'm trying to add all Abilities to my Bloon blog, and I was trying to figure out what "sharp projectiles" would be counted as, if anything.

Whenever I get to making Bloon profiles, statistics will be...interesting.

Obviously hits refers to a tower's popping power, with 1 hit equaling 1 popping power. The player's lives may equate to popping power? Don't really know.

Following the _x Red Bloon speed listing, and taking Pink's Hypersonic speeds, Red Bloon is Supersonic and the slowest Bloon (one of the MOABs, I forget which) is Subsonic.

But then you get into the complications of Red Bloons easily outpacing the regular towers since they're Transonic, but whatever.

Feats > Scaling VSBW wise. So they're just slower than the multipliers suggest I guess.

So once it gets accepted we'll have 6-B Temple and at least 6-B Sun God/Vengeful Sun God. Anti-Bloon and Legend of the Night are harder to pin down. Wish there was more to go off of that anti-matter quote from the Tech Terror aince that could get a tier for both.

What are we doing for durability? Obviously M.O.A.B.s are being treated as 9-A on virtue of size, but what about the other Bloons and MOAB Bloons?

Scaling via HP would put Red Bloon snug in the mid-high end of 9-B, Lead, Zebra, and above at above-baseline 9-A, the B.A.D. at 8-C, Vortex at 8-B, and the Ghost Bloon at 8-A.

Scaling the MOABs by their actual size would put the rest of the MOABs at 9-A to 8-B

But scaling the other MOABs based on what Bloons they spawn when popped would probably put the B.A.D. at 7-C

@Robot

MOABS are 9-A in dura due to being able to take several seconds of the Super Monkey's Plasma Blasts.

So, I noticed that the Joules was per second, so I decided to use my calculation of how long the energy balls last to calculate the total energy they would produce (Though I don't know if this is applicable).

The balls last about 4529 seconds based on their speed (Hypersonic) and range (At least halfway across the planet), as I calculated in a comment above.

Temple High End: 16.3798799235 tetratons per second times 4529 seconds is 74184.4761735 tetratons total, or 74.18 petatons, or Multi-Continent level

Temple Low End: 2.84947863289 tetratons per second times 4529 seconds is 12905.2887284 tetratons total, or 12.91 Petatons, or Multi-Continent level

Sun Avatar High End: 0.322720461281 tetratons per second times 4529 seconds is 1461.60096914 tetratons total, or 1.46 petatons, or Continent level

Sun Avatar Low End: 0.156043678298 tetratons per second times 4529 seconds is 706.721819012 tetratons total, or Large Country level+

Of course, I may be fundamentally misunderstanding how all this works, but I might not. So hopefully it's the latter.

The time I used was how long a hypersonic projectile (The speed of Super Monkey attacks) would take to go halfway across the planet (The distance of Epic Range)

I'm 100% against using the images to scale for distance or speed. There is zero indication that they are accurate in-universe.

Back