• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloons Tower Defense Profiles

The biggest issue with towers and their calcs is the inconsistent scale in-game. Theoretically you can get a result for either by comparing the explosion to the tower, but that would yield some weird results.

For the profile do note the laser beams wouldn't be lightspeed. They lack evidence for such a rating. Bloons Monkey City alao saya that the Technological Terror is powered by an Anti-Matter engine.

Just putting this here, one of the hero's alternate outfits says their fire attacks are at 1121 degrees celcius. This would probably scale to a good amount of the towers, but I can't think of heat to AP at the moment.

1121Degrees

Afaik it would only scale to towers that are capable of popping lead ballons. The minimum so far being under 3 megajoules and above Super Monkey's darts.

BTD6 is main canon, but other games can be used if they don't contradict BTD6.

I'm against the Dart Monkey being wall level in its first form. Its not capable of popping lead bloons while the bomb tower can. Its also not capable of popping frozen bloons. While there are upgrades that would make it comparable to the bomb tower, its not in base form.

I feel like it shouldn't be too immensely behind the Bomb Tower, personally, especially since the Bomb Tower is fairly high in Wall level.

There's no evidence that its comparable to the bomb tower though. It fails to damage the things the bomb tower can (barring the bloon specifically immune to explosions) and is a weaker tower in general. The upgrade paths like the crossbow can scale since they're able to pierce through leads, but I'm against base scaling.

Also remember that the Supermonkey, a tower far better than the Dart Monkey, is still weaker and less powerful than the Bomb Tower.

The monkey is only 71 cm tall. It'd be in the Tier 10 range without upgrades.

Perhaps, but it still does the same amount of damage as the Bomb Tower to bloons like the Ceramic Bloon.

Lead seem to just have a specific resistance, like Blacks, Whites and Purples, as opposed to being more durable.

Dunno how to handle pierce. I guess "Likely 9-C" or something works.

not sure where to say this but this is the closest to a dicussion thread we have so far

I like how Quincy is probably going to be one of the most powerful characters in the verse, outside of the Super Monkey of course, in pure VS battle terms.

Don't know if anyone else is doing it already, but I was going to make a profile for Ice Tower and Glue Gunner. Was going to make one for Wizard as well, but thought that since it's a more popular/well-known class, someone's probably already doing it

Yes. I already made a request in the calculation requests page. I also made a request for the Tsar Bomba ability, since everyone's durability probably scales from it, since it very clearly lands on the other towers.

Scaling towers to other towers abilities isn't a good idea imo. The most you can do is sc ale the ability to the tower itself. Plus we know for certain that the towers are not to scale with one another. The aircraft carrier for example is far smaller in ratio to other towers than it is in-universe.

The thing is, the other towers are very clearly in the explosion of Tsar Bomba. This isn't like projectiles going over the monkey's sprites, there is no other way to interpret things other then the Monkeys being hit by the bomb. This likely would only apply to durability, however.

The Druid's speed explanations are literally the exact same as the Wizard's.

Glue Gunner should probably be unknown in terms of AP since they only damage things via Durability Negating acid glue.

The Druid basically is just a weaker Wizard. I mean, he took almost half of BTD5 Wizard's arsenal

Glue Gunner makes sense. I'll make the change

Druid's speed section descriptions are ripped straight from the Wizard and use some of their upgrade names in it. I'm not saying the values should be different.

This isn't like projectiles going over the monkey's sprites, there is no other way to interpret things other then the Monkeys being hit by the bomb.

It trying to scale towers not to scale to an explosion not to scale in order to get durability. This isn't even getting into stuff like the Mortar Tower, gameplay mechanics, and the fact all of the monkies are under 100 centimeters in height.

I had forgotten how good this game was.

About the current 8-A rating, I think it has some flaws. It's based on the minimum value of an human surviving in the sun, which seems like kind of a random way to actually measure the true power of the sun's core.

I think the actual result is much higher simply by looking at Father's Miniature Sun Calc, which uses the Stefan-Boltzmann Law. Somewhere in Tier 6 most likely.

It also makes sense for Super Monkeys, and specially Sun Gods, to be far far more powerful than regular towers doesn't it?

It's not very hard to do, you only need the size of the beams compared to a normal (dart) monkey. And then calc their area as a cyllinder.

Back