• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blind and idiot tier 0 vs Smartest tier 0

If yog doesn't want anything to interact with him. '''Nothing''' will interact with him. Many beings have this cause of type 5 acasuality I think too.

Also can someone close this thread already? Tier 0 matchups are banned

Anyways, Overlord if you have a discord I could explain in detail much better than on here.

The Mathiverse goes way beyond infinite cardinals.

It has cardinals beyond cardinals beyond cardinals beyond cardinals beyond cardinals beyond cardinals beyond cardinals beyond what any normal infinitely-numbered cardinals can ever reach.

Having gates and a high number of outer gods does not get anywhere near close to this. You'd need to have close to a dozen inaccessible hierarchies of gods that are inaccessible to the ones before them.

Outer gods, I am almost positive. Completely transend such higharchies with such things being irrelevant to them iirc. Check with azzy and the others.

Yeah, you need to transcend such hierarchies with such things being irrelevant to them.

Then you need to do that so many times that the number of times you did that is irrelevant.

Then you need to do that about 10 or so times.

Outer gods are nowhere near The Mathiverse.

Agnaa said:
Yeah, you need to transcend such hierarchies with such things being irrelevant to them.
Then you need to do that so many times that the number of times you did that is irrelevant.

Then you need to do that about 10 or so times.

Outer gods are nowhere near The Mathiverse.
Mathiverse is numbers. Numbers are 11-A.

Wasn't there a list made to see who was the strongest tier 0? The creator from umineko got placed first but most argued for both Azathoth and the Creator to be equal. Also isn't Mathiverse a new verse that just got added?

Overlord4896 said:
I saw the other thread. Didn't Ultima say it's High 1-A?
I'm pretty sure that was only if we didn't consider external mathematical definitions when tiering it and only used what was in the text.

I talked to him on Discord after he made the post, and I described The Mathiverse's position in similar ways to how he did (I stripped it of a lot of technical lingo).

@AbcMac23 It is a new verse, yes.

It says things like "All sets".

At baseline that would be something like 1-A+, but the author is a mathematician who's written about Large Cardinals, which are sets which lie roughly as I described, being so far into tier 0 that no other verse comes close.

I am not sure about that concerning cthulhu mythos wise. But for that argument to go anywhere, someone like azzy or similar who are more informed than me in the verse has to comment.

I think it'd be pretty well known if CM had characters who:

• 1: Transcended characters to the extent where their hierarchy is irrelevant.
  • 2: Performed 1 so many times that the number of times that they did it forms a similar irrelevant hierarchy.
  • 3: Performed 2 over a dozen times.
As far as I can tell they simply performed 1 a couple of times.

Nah but in Suggsverse they have characters that transcent the concept of transcending the concept of transcending the concept of transcending the concept omni-potence and concepts. The Author of every possible story including all the verses in this wiki is a character in sugs-verse so GG!

Hooh, eugh.

Suggsverse is insanely contradictory, to the point where people would say those inconsistencies only leave it at 1-A or High 1-B. Aside from that it has a lot of incredibly NLF stuff that we can't really use for tiering (beyond omnipotence and that sort of garbage). But it also seemingly implements every single known method for making outerversal characters OP, so it could be high regardless.

I don't know enough about it to really say, but I wouldn't be surprised either way. Maybe it uses this sort of thing to a higher extent than Mathiverse does. Or maybe it tries to use it and ***** it up, or uses it to a lower extent and accidentally stacks it with unimpressive stuff.

Does anyone remember his bizarre website that you had to sign up to to get access to the pages that went into the cosmology of Suggsverse?

This was an actuall description of one of the lower levels in his cosmology from his website when it was up

'It is a level of reality that encompasses all infinite Metaverses.

The Teraverse is the uncountability of the realm of potentialities and actualities. It introduces the realm of True Transcendence.

The Teraverse unravels the concept of cardinality as higher dimensional sizes of infinite sets are made imperative. The Teraverse encompasses all sets of uncountably infinite theories of dimension. The Teraverse is strictly greater than the cardinality of all abstract hierarchies of dimension, as well as the sets within the hypothetical realm of unactualized and impossible phenomena.

The mere existence of the Teraverse proves the impossibility of the uncountably realm of transcendence.'

Sorry for de-railing.

Agnaa said:
I think it'd be pretty well known if CM had characters who:
For point 1 this is shown in an infinite manner with the gates where a being beyond the first gate is so transended of the beings before the first gate that thier infinite outerversal higharchies mean nothing. Point 2 applies for any creature beyond 'n' gate to the creatures below the 'n' gate. Point 3 also applies cause they are an infinite amount of gates of iirc.

If there are infinite gates each of which perform operation 1, then it comes nowhere near operation 2.

I think you're misunderstanding how insane operation 2 is.

going of by your defenition then the infinite gates thing completely qualifies for operation 2 and 3.

though i am finding comparing the two verses by pure maths to be extermemly difficult as lovecraft used mostly literature where i presume the other one uses actual math concepts.

the author of one was horrible at maths IIRC. the author of the other seems to have good knowledge about maths and its concepts.

nevermind how vague the mythos is. cant honestly proivde satisfactory information from my side in that regard.

You're simultaneously telling me that one gate performs operation one AND operation two, which is impossible.

As far as I can tell, you'd need to have an immeasurable (far higher than infinite) number of gates, then you'd need to have many separate and superior series of those gates.

point 1 says that you need a character that transends another character to the point where thier entire higharchy is meaningless, this is achieved by simply going through 1 gate, the first gate lets say. point 2 says that the first proccess must be repeated multiple times which it does in the gates system. point 3 is basically that point 2 is also repeated multiple times which happens through the gates systems.

though i regonise there might be a misunderstanding here, could you elaborate in your 3 points so i can give a better answer?

Point 2 doesn't say it has to be repeated multiple times, it says it has to be repeated so many times that it forms an irrelevant hierarchy.

The number of times you do it needs to be equal to the strength difference between gates, if that makes more sense.

If that number's still hard to grasp, it has to be a number of times far higher than conventional infinity.

Back