• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Vs soul eater....

AnonymousBlank said:
I already said above that BoS Ichigo is getting upgraded to 7-C.

Also if this is an 8-C vs an 8-A and you are even arguing the 8-A resists the 8-C's hax then this is clearly intended to be a spite match.

Oh I didn't know they were getting upgraded, but if I allow the 7C form it'll be a spite, if I unequal speed (kid is high highhyper sonic, and uryu hypersonic ), would it be fair? If I use 7-c uryu against 8-A death kid

Uryu is on the low end of 7-C so not necessarily. Scaling chain goes

Baseline 7-C < Uryu =< Ichigo pre power up < 20% Renji = 13 ish kilotons

So long as Death is high into MCB+, its not an AP stomp though it still leans to Uryu a lot.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Size, range, it's the same thing in this context:
Wavelengths are basically rendered as big bubbles. And the size of the thing depends on how strong you are, basically. So DTK's soul being city sized compared to other beings only having human-sized souls means that DTK is really damn strong.

Also thinking about it, DTK prooobably should have resistances to mindhax and soulhax, but that's for another thread.

Is that a budget Seiretei?

Back