• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Vs soul eater....

the first argument is reiatsu crush wich with Kid lack of resistance to soul manip make it a stomp

if we disreguard that for the sake of argument

Uryu will have the AP/dura advantage and can destroy Kid's soul while all the while resist all of kid's gun attacks ( if they are spiritual in nature , i don't remember quite well but i think he shoot his own condensed soul wavelengh)

in both scenario , i don't see kid winning this in any scenario

It being covered by verse equalization doesn't stop Reiatsu Crush as Reiatsu Crush isn't a matter of not having Spiritual Energy, it's a matter of how much you have

Bleach Captians still feel affected by Aizens Reiatsu for example.

I mean yeah, but if we're talking amount of spiritual energy, not only does it scale with strength in the verse, Kid's soul wavelength is like the size of a goddamn city when the soul wavelength of even strong people are like, a little over human size.

So one measures it through strength the other through range

God I hate trying to quantify different rules.

It..doesn't though. It's just that having a higher wavelength means you're stronger, basically. It just represents your strength.

Size, range, it's the same thing in this context:

Shinigamisoul
Wavelengths are basically rendered as big bubbles. And the size of the thing depends on how strong you are, basically. So DTK's soul being city sized compared to other beings only having human-sized souls means that DTK is really damn strong.

Also thinking about it, DTK prooobably should have resistances to mindhax and soulhax, but that's for another thread.

does Kid really have city sized wavelengh in 8-A ? because until he actually inherit the shinigami title completly near the end of the serie i don't think he does have that power .

that pic is his father wave lengh , not kid's .

Shit, it's the 8-A key, didn't notice.

Well it should still be stronger than the average human by a large margin.

in any case , even without reiatsu crush , i already pointed why uryu would win : superior AP/dura , can destroy kid's soul and can resist most of his attacks.

How will he resist his attacks? Let'd not forget that this is jsut a hax fight fight. I wouldn't expect Ishida to be completely un Damaged. As well as the fact that Kid has the mobility advantage and can move around in the air.

kid's attacks by shooting his condensed soul wave lenght , wich is spiritual in nature and uryu resist that.

only his physical attack would do much damage but uryu have far more dura anyway.

Naeblis495 said:
the first argument is reiatsu crush wich with Kid lack of resistance to soul manip make it a stomp

if we disreguard that for the sake of argument

??

Uryu will have the AP/dura advantage and can destroy Kid's soul while all the while resist all of kid's gun attacks ( if they are spiritual in nature , i don't remember quite well but i think he shoot his own condensed soul wavelengh)

in both scenario , i don't see kid winning this in any scenario
How does he have the ap and dp advantage this him before soul society?

Schnee One said:
It being covered by verse equalization doesn't stop Reiatsu Crush as Reiatsu Crush isn't a matter of not having Spiritual Energy, it's a matter of how much you have

But yammy wasn't able to soul crush or kill Tatsuki Arisawa with reitasu crush, nor did aizen when he was many feet by her (but she was going die if he was completely close to her), but I mean its aizen. Also yammy someone who is stronger than uryu (most definitely before soul society uryu) wasn't able to reiatsu crush arisawa, death the kid spiritual energy should be much much powerful and stronger and have more than her, uryu shouldn't reitasu crush.

Tatsuki not dying to Yammy just means her resistance is enough to survive. Aizen was transcendant and thus could not be felt by anyone, contact was actually required to vape/affect people.

Why do people keep bringing up Tatsuki as an example when she simply has resistance? And why do they bring up reiatsu crush with start of series characters as well?

AnonymousBlank said:
Tatsuki not dying to Yammy just means her resistance is enough to survive. Aizen was transcendant and thus could not be felt by anyone, contact was actually required to vape/affect people.

Why do people keep bringing up Tatsuki as an example when she simply has resistance? And why do they bring up reiatsu crush with start of series characters as well?
I'm saying kid should have enough spiritual energy to resistance being crushed by start of series uryu, that's why I mentioned her.

Except it doesnt work like that. Her resisting Yammy means her soul is just that strong, not that Death could resist Ishida's soul manip.

That said, Ishida isn't going to soul crush as he never does it in a fight, despite being able to one shot the guys he was up against. What does Kid scale to? Cuz Uryu scales to Ichigo's 7-C

AnonymousBlank said:
Except it doesnt work like that. Her resisting Yammy means her soul is just that strong, not that Death could resist Ishida's soul manip.

That said, Ishida isn't going to soul crush as he never does it in a fight, despite being able to one shot the guys he was up against. What does Kid scale to? Cuz Uryu scales to Ichigo's 7-C

Ichigo wasn't 7-C before soul society, (I said uryu before soul society arc)and I'm using kid multi city block key.

Also why wouldn't he resistance if he has large amount spiritual energy, and strong spiritual energy (atleast before soul society it'll be strong ), imo he should resistance it.

Politebunny7 said:
Schnee One said:

But yammy wasn't able to soul crush or kill Tatsuki Arisawa with reitasu crush, nor did aizen when he was many feet by her (but she was going die if he was completely close to her), but I mean its aizen. Also yammy someone who is stronger than uryu (most definitely before soul society uryu) wasn't able to reiatsu crush arisawa, death the kid spiritual energy should be much much powerful and stronger and have more than her, uryu shouldn't reitasu crush.
reiatsu have to be exerted , it's not at full power all the time , only when in combat or by wanting it.

both yammy and aizen where relaxed when tatsuki resisted their presence and even then she would have died despite her resistance if she spent a bit more time near those two while they were not even in combat mode.

@Polite

I didnt say spiritual energy, I said soul manip. Bleach soul hax scales to their spiritual energy. If the potency of Soul Eater's soul hax scales to the amount of spiritual energy, then it would prevent reiatsu crush but Quincy soul destruction would still apply like it normally does.

AnonymousBlank said:
@Polite

I didnt say spiritual energy, I said soul manip. Bleach soul hax scales to their spiritual energy. If the potency of Soul Eater's soul hax scales to the amount of spiritual energy, then it would prevent reiatsu crush but Quincy soul destruction would still apply like it normally does.
Yes I believe soul eater soul has scale to their spiritual energy(dont quote me on it),but an example would be Frankenstein stein was able to nullify black star attacks by putting his wavelength on black star level , what is Quincy soul destruction? Oyou mean that Quincy attack the souls and able to destory? I'm pretty sure soul eater character also attack the soul directly , but I'll have to double check

reiatsu have to be exerted , it's not at full power all the time , only when in combat or by wanting it.

both yammy and aizen where relaxed when tatsuki resisted their presence and even then she would have died despite her resistance if she spent a bit more time near those two while they were not even in combat mode.

Did uryu have the able to control his reitasu to destroy or crush someone in the beginning of the series?

SE characters have Non-Physical Interaction but no they don't directly attack the soul with their attacks. At least not most people do.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
SE characters have Non-Physical Interaction but no they don't directly attack the soul with their attacks. At least not most people do.

I believe only top tier people can do that, I know black star can.

I already said above that BoS Ichigo is getting upgraded to 7-C.

Also if this is an 8-C vs an 8-A and you are even arguing the 8-A resists the 8-C's hax then this is clearly intended to be a spite match.

Back