• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Spoilers/Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind. Vol 74 has 5 more chapters to go. I highly doubt that Bleach will end in 5 chapters.

Well, from looking around, people say it's the date when volume 74 is released.

The staff at Jump aren't rushing Kubo to end it tho. There's not need to when they are ready pay him, are they really gonna lose all that money? No. It's ending because Kubo wants it to end. In Volume 58 he posted that he wanted to finish the series before he collapsed completly, then with a week of Hiatus because he was in the hospital. He maybe dying, otherwise if he wanted to make 200 more chapters he can simply leave Shounen Jump and go to another publisher. Either Yhwach is gonna pull a Shaman King ending or Aizen is gonna Fragor him in 4 chapters or less.

It's Yhwach's victory if there is no asspull (which will probably be the case)... I mean, his powers has been hyped and he has effortlessly win vs everyone besides the time he struggled with Ichibei... so for him to lose in 5 chapters there must be something crazy about to happen.

I'm very curious to see how Kubo will end this, I mean, Yhwach can see every future so logically their is no way to beat him. Maybe I'm underestimating Kubo, but I don't see how you can kill off someone who knows the future that easily. I hope Yhwach isn't beaten by something dumb.

Well, if Kubo is in very bad health, I understand that he might want to end the series. However, I hope that he pulls a Hunter X Hunter, and puts it on hiatus until he has recovered, rather than a Shaman King, and lets Yhwach (a metaphor for fundamentalist religion) win.

HokageMangaVox said:
The staff at Jump aren't rushing Kubo to end it tho. There's not need to when they are ready pay him, are they really gonna lose all that money? No. It's ending because Kubo wants it to end. In Volume 58 he posted that he wanted to finish the series before he collapsed completly, then with a week of Hiatus because he was in the hospital. He maybe dying, otherwise if he wanted to make 200 more chapters he can simply leave Shounen Jump and go to another publisher. Either Yhwach is gonna pull a Shaman King ending or Aizen is gonna Fragor him in 4 chapters or less.
really ? where do you get the information he sick?

The villain won, and the heroes realised that their dream was hopeless, or so I have heard.

as far as I know The villain ( Hao asakura ) turned into good character because he is met his mother and she admonished him

This seems improbable with Bleach

Kawaru Shotomata said:
as far as I know The villain ( Hao asakura ) turned into good character because he is met his mother and she admonished him
This seems improbable with Bleach
We have never meet Yhwach's mother, and according to the story, it implies that Yhwach had daddy issues.

Kawaru Shotomata said:
really ? where do you get the information he sick?
It was in Bleach Volume 58, the message was the following:

"I've been cathing bad colds every year lately, and it's taking even longer to recover. I've always been prone to sickness, and it's really starting to affect me. I hope I can finish the series before totally collapsing!"-Tite Kubo

After Volume 59 he took a 5 week hiatus (This was before the second invasion started), then some time later he took a 2 week Hiatus and then a 1 week Hiatus. (At some point he was in the hospital and he didn't stay there he when to writting again.) This bad for his health, he should completly stop. I'm my opinion is not worth to finish some manga at the cost of your life. He should move to montly and have someone else finish it if he really wants to continue it. Otherwise then ending will be very dissapointing and will leave a bad taste in many people's mounth, specially when it comes to a long running series like, Bleach.

Things we NEED to see:

• Confirmation if Ukitake/Rose/Kensei are alive
  • Yhwach's backstory/motives
  • How Ichigo will recover?
  • How Ichigo will defeat Yhwach? >Implying that ichigo defeats Yhwach
  • How the collapsing of the dimensions will be averted?
  • How Aizen will escape the chair? I don't want to Imply...
  • Aizen's backstory
  • Aizen's bankai
  • Shinji/Hisagi/Ukitake bankai (probably wont see)
  • What will happen with Komammura? (aka doggy)
  • Soul King backstory...
  • Why parts of the SK allied with Yhwach?
  • Ryuuken and Isshin's involvement
  • 13 Divisions/1000yo Yhwach vs Yamamoto/TBTP2
  • Who will take over new captain places if Rose/Kensei/Kommamura are out?
  • Where the hell is Soi Fon?
  • Grimmjow vs Ichigo rematch (segunda etapa?)
  • Neliel future?
  • Hallibel rescue?
  • Fullbringers involvement?
  • Rukia, Orihime or Neliel?
  • Plus more...i mean, A LOT.

KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

He literally disintegrated after he got wrecked by vasto lorde ichigo, how the hell could he come back since there's nothing left of him.

Does anyone agree that the fullbring arc was an unnecessary arc since ichigo was going to get his powers back even if ginjo never showed up, not to mention we never got to see the fullbringers really did any collateral damage or fid anything to affect the soul society at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back