• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Spoilers/Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damage3245 said:
So Gerard dies without ever showing a weakness or a limitation which is just great, and Yhwach is so powerful he can even dispense of his loyalist followers.
Just great.
Im with you. so what is Gerards weakness.

LordAizenSama said:
It's all upto the real Main Character now.
AizenDancing
Mfw Ichigo Just lost his powers agai
Giphy
All hail Lord Chair-sama.

Ichigo is the worst protagonist. Can't win a single fight without anyone's help.

LTB2000 said:
Is anyone keeping a count on how many times Inoue said kurosaki-kin throughout the fight?

New drinking game: Take a shot everytime Orihime says "Kurosaki-Kun" thoughout the series. Oh wait, never mind, you'd probably die of alcohol poisoning.

Jjp7123 said:
New drinking game: Take a shot everytime Orihime says "Kurosaki-Kun" thoughout the series. Oh wait, never mind, you'd probably die of alcohol poisoning.
You'd probably die just from rewatching/reading Ichigo vs Ulquiorra.

HokageMangaVox said:
Can Ichigo have his downgrade now, to Human level, since he lost his powers and all.
Issue with this is that he lost his quincy/hollow powers, but he still has his human/shinigami form.

Lmao, even better, take a shot on every bankai that has been revealed in this arc.

LTB2000 said:
Lmao, even better, take a shot on every bankai that has been revealed in this arc.

I think there was like 12 bankais revealed in this arc. That's not a lot of shots.

I guess we are going to make a drinking game with bleach:

every time AIzen mindfucks a character

ever time a character loses a limb

every time a person gets a flashback before death

every time ichigo does a getsuga tensho

every time Uryu is laying on the ground

every time Orihime says "Kurosaki-Kun"

every time a powerup after it seems pretty fair/heavily one-sided

for every punch chigo took by grimmjow

Also the punches by Grimmjow would probably result in thousands getting killed if they did the drinking game.

I don't believe he'll do it at all, since because Gin was actually a sly character who was sort of "teaming up with the humans" in a sense, but Jugram seems more of a hardened character.

It didn't affect him before, so it won't do anything this time. You can see that he didn't get hit by it in the chapter.

What the hell Kubo. What have you done with my baby Gerard.

Oh well at least there's still Gremmy. But for weaknesses... maybe Gerard is just weak to soul and energy manipulation, the latter being more if they have better control?

And wasn't Lil Barro being taken care of that one Captain whose name I forgot because it's been ages since I last read that chapter.

Lord Aizen-sama! Please save the day!

Also wasn't there some theory about heir and Uryuu or something? Seems silly though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back