• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Speed upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with TataHakia; also, to quote DonTalkDT, a speed feat to calc reaction time and then using that same reaction time to multiply a speed feat is Calc Stacking. Which is exactly what's being done on Ichigo's speed calc.

It's similar to Scout from TF2's Bonk feat, which is also calc stacking.

The feats here are in the same scene, there is nothing being piled up. If this is considered stacking, you will need to do a major overhaul in various feats on that site.

TataHakai said:
There are huge differences between the two scenes, this is why context doesn't scale across scenes like you guys are attempting to do.
No there isn't, and again please provide evidence from the manga to support any of your claims as we have. "Huge difference" is a massive exaggeration, the only different here is 2 swords.

We have enough evidence to mention that the same thing happened here. In both cases:

- Heilig pfeil was redirected
- Soon after being redirected they cause an explosion

In the predicted scene, it is clear that there are many Heilig pfeil when the area of explosion was very large.
In addition, Ichigo had two swords for this and it is evident that he used both to do this.

The opposition does not have a counter-argument based on the manga for that, they are only using headcanon, so there is not much to carry on with this.

Damage3245 said:
@Kyo; how else would Ichigo redirect them? Catch the arrows? We've already seen him deflecting arrows with his sword.
Catching with his hands, deflecting with the swords, the thing that really matters is that he deals with each one of them individually, as the times that he does not do that he simply destroy the arrows (that's how a Heilig Pfeil works)

USklaverei said:
We have enough evidence to mention that the same thing happened here. In both cases:

- Heilig pfeil was redirected
- Soon after being redirected they cause an explosion

In the predicted scene, it is clear that there are many Heilig pfeil when the area of explosion was very large.
In addition, Ichigo had two swords for this and it is evident that he used both to do this.

The opposition does not have a counter-argument based on the manga for that, they are only using headcanon, so there is not much to carry on with this.
^Could you make an alternative version of the calc where ichigo redirected all at the same time as the opposition falsely claim he did?

I would even do that, but it is impossible for him to redirect the entire Heilig Pfeil with just a single move, that does not even make sense. Only the area that has been affected already unmasks this.

Do we have any confirmation that Candice's arrows move at the speed of lightning?

If the claim is that Candice's ability allows her to make her arrows as fast as lightning, why is it that all of the other Sternritter girls can make their arrows fly that fast without having that ability?

Wouldn't that suggest that the speed of the arrows is independent of their Schrifts?

Damage3245 said:
Do we have any confirmation that Candice's arrows move at the speed of lightning?
If the claim is that Candice's ability allows her to make her arrows as fast as lightning, why is it that all of the other Sternritter girls can make their arrows fly that fast without having that ability?

Wouldn't that suggest that the speed of the arrows is independent of their Schrifts?
Liltotto said each arrow is 5 gigajoules.

Damage3245 said:

We do not need a citation for this. Candice's radius has already been accepted as real here. The Heilig pfeil of the other Stern Ritters accompanied, they climb, unless you think Candice has the faster Hefeig pfeil of the verse, even having Heilig pfeil with deeds superior to that.

I realize that the opposition is constantly changing its argument.

@USklaverei, the 'opposition' having multiple arguments doesn't mean their prior arguments were worthless.

Do you have a thread for where it has been previously accepted?

The number of ways you come up with to defeat me is proof of your desperation and that is also the exact number of hopes you have left.
It is my duty to crush everyone of them.
Now make your next move...@Damage3245.
(Do not take this the wrong way, I just saw the perfect opportunity to use this phrase from Aizen here kekekek)

I do not remember if you have a topic on this, however, we have two calculations using Candice's lightning and both were accepted.

But do not be so, I can list here the reasons for this being considered a real lightning.

So, according to this list , to be considered a real ray, you should have::

- Lightning cloud-soil is considered a true ray.

- Contract the muscles of affected beings. (Zaraki was unable to move after being hit a few times by Candice's lightning.)

- It must be shown that electricity carries an energy of at least 5 billion Joules

So we have it all here.

Only one of those links you've posted is actually related to Candice's arrows.

You do realize her arrows are lightning right?, which is stated to be 5 gigajoules funny enough.

concerning attacks that are electricity-based, if they display power comparable to that of natural lightning, they should be considered to move at a comparable speed. It is required to show that the electricity carries an energy of at least 5 billion Joules or a voltage of at least 100 million Volts in order to qualify.

Easy to see why via reading the page in a couple seconds.

Candice's arrows may be lightning since that is her schrift

Why would the other sternritter girls' arrows scale though?

That's pretty much what I've been asking. If the only reason her arrows travel at lightning speed is because they are literally lightning, then what kind of sense does it make for all the other girl's arrows to be that fast?

The other arrows scale for the same reason that a character's speed scales to another character's speed, they keep up with them. Unless you have scans that show them not keeping up with Candice's lightning arrow, they scale to lightning speed and this discussion is over.

That is not how it works

If candice's arrows are lightning speed because they are made out of lightning due to her schrift there is no reason to scale the other girls' arrows to it

I don't know about you but that seems rather counter-intuitive to me.

Candice's arrows are lightning speed because they're made out of lightning.

And the other non-lightning arrows are lightning speed just because?

The anti feat is the fact that candice's arrows are lightning and the other girls' arrows are not lightning

If the only reason for lightning speed is due to her arrows being lightning the other arrows that aren't lightning should not get lightning speed just because

Because feats?

All the Femritter's arrows have shown to be the same speed. How fast are they though? One shows properties of lightning and fulfils our requirements to be deemed lightning speed, so all of them are lightning speed.

Arguments against this scaling lacks any feats showing they have different speeds and are the equivalent of saying a guy runs as fast as a train but just doesn't cuz "F it, he doesn't show the properties of a train"

It's not that complicated, they fired the arrows at the same time from a similar distance and Candice's attack didn't reach Ichigo before the others' so they all comparable in speed.

Now how fast are these attacks? we already got that from Candice's arrows that been proven to be lightning.

Unless the attacks were fired one by one, which would also insure the speed calc is flawed if was the case, the it would make no sense for him to parry them one by one.

I gotta be getting trolled lol, again I'm gonna request any of u opposers to provide evidence. This is how debating works. Provide any evidence to supports any of your claims, because right now it's just blatant ad nauseum.

The scans are already in the blog, TataHakai is just explaining what actually happened; also, it is very condescending and childish to accuse any member and especially staff members of trolling just for stating our honest opinions and/or explaining our reasonings for why we disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back