• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Speed upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
HammerStrikes219 said:
@Causality I do disagree with that though as the distance is still unknown in this case though.
I literally said how he calculate the distance in my post though.

• Distance of the calc has been calced by the Angsize site, 100% of the calc in this site use this method, but for this, you need the angle and the size of the distance between the panel and the ob ject (here ichigo) so the formula is 2AtanTan(70/2)*(the size of the object in pixel/the size of the panel in pixel) and you get the angle. you need to read this page because you seem pretty lost

The Causality said:
HammerStrikes219 said:
@Causality I do disagree with that though as the distance is still unknown in this case though.
I literally said how he calculate the distance in my post though.

• Distance of the calc has been calced by the Angsize site, 100% of the calc in this site use this method, but for this, you need the angle and the size of the distance between the panel and the ob ject (here ichigo) so the formula is 2AtanTan(70/2)*(the size of the object in pixel/the size of the panel in pixel) and you get the angle. you need to read this page because you seem pretty lost
Except in this case, you usually get the distance from multiplying time and speed. Using the ang size may be useful sure, but how about the distance from where the attack was launched from in this case? I doubt the distance is that small to begin with.

You are accusing me of trolling and dismissing my points as being irrelevant especially the position of the attackers and where they are should be important in this case especially since I consider the full context to be important in case we overlook the previous scene before the scan posted has not been showed here.

You can get distance with the basic formula but for 95% of the calc, we can't use this since we don't know the speed and the time without do angsize (when we can get The distance, the size and even the angle of the stuff you calc) the distance is even shorter than he calced since he calculate the distance between ichigo and the panel, and the attack are closer to ichigo than the panel.

Anyway, as many people said, most of calc members accepted this calc and there is more skilled than most of us, so your problem isn't really relevant, again i suggest to read the[http:// Calculation page Calculation page , and the Calculation guide. the calculation already been accepted so let's move on.

Then gonna have to voice my disagreement with those calc members on their walls regarding this calc to see if the points should be considered valid or not.

@Causality Not when we don't see where the attack is coming for though so still I am opposed to this no matter what.

Xulrev said:
Hammer is either an alt of a user pretending to not understand, or has not read the thread and its context.
Ignore and move o, the calc should still be applied per all my comments in this thread that went unanswered. USklaverei, I would ask an admin/bureaucrat to allow you to implement the calc were I you.
This. Just ignore him, I don't know how to do calc, but if what you all say is true and his points is not important then what he say won't change anything.

HammerStrikes219 said:
Let's just say I not convinced by that calc nor I gonna change my views on it anyway.

I mean convincing you would basically be the equivalent of me attempting to convince a flat earther that the world isn't flat so it's pretty much useless to argue against you. However, since all your doing is using rehashed arguments your opinion regarding this topic shouldn't be much due to being debunked.

The Prince of Counters said:
HammerStrikes219 said:
Let's just say I not convinced by that calc nor I gonna change my views on it anyway.

I mean convincing you would basically be the equivalent of me attempting to convince a flat earther that the world isn't flat so it's pretty much useless to argue against you. However, since all your doing is using rehashed arguments your opinion regarding this topic shouldn't be much due to being debunked.
"Debunked" is questionable so needless to say I will talk to the calc members regarding to this calc as it seems there are certain things has been overlooked and I doubt none of us are aware of it anyway.

None of us are aware, that's correct because there is no issue with the calc. It's only you that has an issue despite the calc being reviewed multiple times and accepted already.

The Prince of Counters said:
None of us are aware, that's correct because there is no issue with the calc. It's only you that has an issue despite the calc being reviewed multiple times and accepted already.
Even only one calc member agree with it while the other disagree with it though:
Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 6.50.36 PM
Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 6.51.47 PM

Manipulating out of context screens I see. First of all, Tata has been debunked numerous times and Ugarik only suggested a different method, he didn't reject the calc. Context matters, and obviously you aren't giving the full context here which seems rather suspicious to me.

The accusation I manipulating things out of context is your doing and doing alone as I did say one calc member agree with it while the other one disagree. Clearly you didn't see all of my replies regarding this especially since we can not assume the points from the calc member who disagree to be wrong in this case though as there was no mentions of him blocking the attacks one by one when logically he should be able to block most if not all of the attacks with the additional of him being able to use Getsuga Tensho after all.

The accusation I manipulating things out of context is your doing and doing alone as I did say one calc member agree with it while the other one disagree. Clearly you didn't see all of my replies regarding this especially since we can not assume the points from the calc member to be wrong in this case though as there was no mentions of him blocking the attacks one by one when logically he should be able to block most if not all of the attacks with the additional of him being able to use Getsuga Tensho after all.

youre embarrassing yourself at this point fam imbh

@Hammer

You clearly havent read this thread nor the previous one as we have already gone over that and agreed to move forward on the assumption that they were deflected one by one based on prior feats.

That doesn't mean he didn't use Getsuga Tenshou a second time later on here: https://automanga.com/manga/bleach/583/18

Where are you getting Ichigo used Getsuga to redirect the Arrows from? There's zero basis he's done that, especially when your "evidence" happens after he redirects it. And he couldn't have used it of it was Candice's 1st time seeing Tensho or Jujisho.

I do hate it when I have to act like EnderShadowr215 will be the death of me. Always hate it when I act like him and even talk like him which is pretty stupid for me given our daily interactions with each other.

Hst master said:
That doesn't mean he didn't use Getsuga Tenshou a second time later on here: https://automanga.com/manga/bleach/583/18
Where are you getting Ichigo used Getsuga to redirect the Arrows from? There's zero basis he's done that, especially when your "evidence" happens after he redirects it. And he couldn't have used it of it was Candice's 1st time seeing Tensho or Jujisho.
https://automanga.com/manga/bleach/583/5

Then explain this scene though after this feat?

HammerStrikes219 said:
I do hate it when I have to act like EnderShadowr215 will be the death of me. Always hate it when I act like him and even talk like him which is pretty stupid for me given our daily interactions with each other.
I talk with my friend on daily basis

Yet I am nothing like him.

@Hammer

Simple he blew them back, it's not the 1st time Quincy Arrows exploded after being redirected, in the same arc he did the exact same thing to Quilge Opie (Redirect his arrows). And you've yet to explain how Candice acted as if it were her 1st time seeing Getsuga. Not mention he actively told her to dodge it as it would kill her.

@Hst I think blowing them back implies a shockwave was involved in this case. Also what do you mean by redirect? You mean deflect or reflect right?

@Mach

I won't lie to you as I am the guy who can act like someone to the point it becomes second nature to me. Like I currently acting like EnderShadowr215 simply out of habit of taking to him and other things in private. Granted though I just seems to enjoy being him just so I can cope with my own memories anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back