• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions Part 2: Arrancar Arc

my take on the whole ichigo being able to sense transcendent aizen :

Ichigo is a transcendent being from birth , but have his true power supressed. Meaning he can sense other transcendents as he is one himself, but is still not on their level of power .

Shouldn't Uryu be large island level scaling from Yammy ? And higher with mines and licht springen.

Also shouldn't he have country level durability (or Multi-continent if Lanza calc is accepted) from getting beaten up by Ulqiorra and then by Vasto Lorde Ichigo immediately after and still being in decent shape. If I remember correctly he was still able to make sarcastic comments. He also no-sold Yammy's cero at point blank range.

He should also be relativistic for reacting to Ulqiorra many times and stopping VL Ichigo from killing Ulqiorra. He was also blitzing Yammy.

Can't hm arc base Yammy (renji noted he was much stronger than he had been in Karakura town) and Base Ulq be scaled to low 6B from being 1/5 as strong as their resurrecion forms.

LordWhis said:
Shouldn't Uryu be large island level scaling from Yammy ?

Also shouldn't he have country level durability from getting beaten up by Ulqiorra and then by Vasto Lorde Ichigo immediately after and still being in decent shape. If I remember correctly he was still able to make sarcastic comments.

He should also be relativistic for reacting to Ulqiorra many times and stopping VL Ichigo from killing Ulqiorra. He was also blitzing Yammy.

Can't base Yammy and Base Ulq be scaled to low 6B from being 1/5 as strong as their resurrecion forms.
Well kinda ? It might be like a case with what happened on the Gawain and Lion King scaling for the Nasuverse. Uryu would barely scale if anything

LordWhis said:
Can't base Yammy and Base Ulq be scaled to low 6B from being 1/5 as strong as their resurrecion forms.
This is done with every other multiplier so i don't see why can't it be applied here

yeah pretty sure ichigo scales to yami

He knocked him down

Images (jaja17)

Overpowerd his cero

Images (ahan18)

Could hurt him

┘ó┘á┘óhajs8jam┘á┘á┘ó┘ó┘í ┘í┘º┘ó┘á┘ú┘®

Thus we can leave the "gin aizen ichigo" topic

Naeblis495 said:
my take on the whole ichigo being able to sense transcendent aizen :
Ichigo is a transcendent being from birth , but have his true power supressed. Meaning he can sense other transcendents as he is one himself, but is still not on their level of power .
That would mean that Aizen isn't transcedent because he couldn't sense Dangai Ichigo's trascedent reiatsu.

Can someone correct this scaling for me? Is this true?

Ulquiorra Segunda Etapa > Post-Time skip Bankai Byakuya > Complete Fullbring Ichigo > Tsukishima > Post-Time Skip Shikai Byakuya > Ressurection Yammy > Ressurection Ulquiorra

Wouldn't that make Ginjo, Tsukishima and Complete Fullbring Ichigo Country level?

AppleLord said:
That would mean that Aizen isn't transcedent because he couldn't sense Dangai Ichigo's trascedent reiatsu.
No , that would mean that there multiple level of transcendence. Just like dimensions.

LordWhis said:
Shouldn't Uryu be large island level scaling from Yammy ? And higher with mines and licht springen.

Also shouldn't he have country level durability (or Multi-continent if Lanza calc is accepted) from getting beaten up by Ulqiorra and then by Vasto Lorde Ichigo immediately after and still being in decent shape. If I remember correctly he was still able to make sarcastic comments. He also no-sold Yammy's cero at point blank range.

Can't hm arc base Yammy (renji noted he was much stronger than he had been in Karakura town) and Base Ulq be scaled to low 6B from being 1/5 as strong as their resurrecion forms.

LordWhis said:
LordWhis said:

not dude, not

i just wanna know one thing... from espadas do we put ulq higher than stark? i just never felt stark was stronger if we remove the whole "number" thing it would make sense plus ulq has another ress which is another 5-10x multi stark only has one

No , that would mean that there multiple level of transcendence. Just like dimensions.

You are implying he is transcendent from birth which cannot be since other people can sense his reiatsu.

yo why am i now finding out about roka and her ability to copy mugetsu and having all espada abilities? i thought stern Y was broken jesus..

Zezu1995 said:
yo why am i now finding out about roka and her ability to copy mugetsu and having all espada abilities? i thought stern Y was broken jesus..
Her powers are weaker than the OG if i remember correctly

He have his power supressed .

Transcendent can't be sensed by normal folks UNLESS , they lower their power to a level where normals can sense them .Aizen can be sensed by Tatsuki because he lowered it himself , Ichigo can be sensed by others because his inner Yhwach only allow him to use a fraction of his real power.

Ichigo is transcendent by nature ,so he can sense other transcendents , but as his power is being supressed , he can also be sensed normally.

How can Ichigo sense transcendent Reiatsu when his power is suppressed and Aizen was not suppressing his transcendent Reiatsu against Isshin and the others?

Because ichigo have technically enough power to sense aizen , he just can't use that power in battle because of mini-Yhwach.

so he can sense aizen , but can't fight him.

That makes no sense, Aizen should be able to sense Ichigo's transcendent reiatsu even if he can't fight him because Aizen was transcendent like you claimed.

Zezu1995 said:
Could she copy stuff like Rukia's bankai and Almighty ?

AppleLord said:
That makes no sense, Aizen should be able to sense Ichigo's transcendent reiatsu even if he can't fight him because Aizen was transcendent like you claimed.
huh...no , Aizen never sensed ichigo's reiatsu after dangai . Aizen can't sense ichigo's power if mini Yhwach isn't here to supress it .

LordWhis said:
Zezu1995 said:
Could she copy stuff like Rukia's bankai and Almighty ?
she copied mugetsu so hey xd but she needs info/data on it.

Naeblis495 said:
AppleLord said:
huh...no , Aizen never sensed ichigo's reiatsu after dangai . Aizen can't sense ichigo's power if mini Yhwach isn't here to supress it .
If that was the case it would also applied to Ichigo been below transcedent Aizen's level.

I thought God Aizen could sense Dangai but not sense FGT. Dangai was obviously not transcendent to God Aizen since God Aizen was arguably stronger than him.

Or maybe you don't need to be transcendent to beat a non-transcendent. I guess Base Isshin didn't do that badly against Condom Aizen. It could be argued that if he had used his Shikai or his Bankai he could have matched or maybe even beaten him.

Also why is this page so horrendously difficult to load. The site crashes ten times whenever I try to click on this page. Is it because of all the folders and the table of contents ?

Back