• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions Part 2: Arrancar Arc

What's left to discuss? Sorry I've been out of this mostly as I was too busy to have large discussions thanks to a work injury and school starting up again.

> So is the 6A Lanza calc being accepted ?

Not yet, but it's currently discussed. Scaling wise, I think it could make sense, especially as not many would scale to it (Ulq, VL Ichigo/Zangetsu, Aizen, Yama), till now at least.

Damage3245 said:
@Sigurd; if it doesn't specify that his Hierro is stronger than theirs in their resurrecion state, I see no reason why we should assume it.
the last thing left to discuss is this one, regardin the durability of Nnoitra.

Ovy7 said:
> So is the 6A Lanza calc being accepted ?

Not yet, but it's currently discussed. Scaling wise, I think it could make sense, especially as not many would scale to it (Ulq, VL Ichigo/Zangetsu, Aizen, Yama), till now at least.
Kenny would scale too right?

The multiple statements don't necessarily imply the conclusion you've reached.

why is that being argued anyway?it sais his durability is stronger than all espada

We got espadas like nel having country level durability at their base so it won't change anything

We can do the following then, at the base, Nnoitora has the best Hierro, so it would be 6-C or something, and in Resurrección it scales to the biggest Hierro too, then it would be 6-B, that would be better I believe.

We got espadas like nel having country level durability at their base so it won't change anything

Isn't the whole point about this,if his hierro only scales to base espadas?we got some like Nell,Wonderweiss with country level dura at their base "the scaling in the op"

It's really pointless to argue if it scales to base espadas or their resurreccion

USklaverei said:
We can do the following then, at the base, Nnoitora has the best Hierro, so it would be 6-C or something, and in Resurrección it scales to the biggest Hierro too, then it would be 6-B, that would be better I believe.
I agree with this.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Lol, guess evidence and what not don't mean a thing.
But giving base Nnoitora the highest durability out of all the espada even in their released states would mean 2nd release Ulq wouldn't be able to hurt him. Which sounds kinda weird lol.... honestly I'm kinda neutral on this but it just sounds strange as hell lmao.

I should probably mention Ulquiorra isn't particularly durable in that 2nd state. He literally states he exchanged power and etc for his Regenerationn that he has.

He was even worried about getting hit by his own Lanza.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I should probably mention Ulquiorra isn't particularly durable in that 2nd state. He literally states he exchanged power and etc for his Regenerationn that he has.

He was even worried about getting hit by his own Lanza.
That's a good point.

The tricky thing about scaling Nnoitora to 6-B at the base, is that it would make Nell stronger than the first 3 swords combined, even though she was the 3rd from another generation.

And why do people keep bringing AP,it says his heirro is harder than other espadas durability and doesn't say stronger than their ap

> Country level zaraki,who could casually cut through country-level dura yammi skin one handed

Zaraki only struggled to cut through Nnoitra at first; he refined his attacks over the course of their battle so he obviously ended up stronger by the end of it.

Sekkonds. said:
i see,so we got country level ichigo yet he is unable to cut,put a single scratch on base nnoitora who has island level durability

Country level zaraki,who could casually cut through country-level dura yammi skin one handed

but vs island level dura nnoitora,lmao

Nell base having higher durability than base nnoitora,lol

I understand that everyone is on fire to finish this that they don't care about accuracy,but try to put some logic in this
Ok this is a good point too..... I think I'm starting to agree with this and with @Sigurd.

This Ichigo was not 6-B, I don't know where you got it from, Ichigo who faced Nnoitora was 6-C and with it totally worn out.

The example of Zaraki is also not good, since after he adapted to Nnoitora's durability, he was able to cut it without problems, even with eye patches. Also, Zaraki who faced Yammy was stronger than Nnoitora, so his argument is gone again.

He did refind his attacks but this isn't about AP,he was only able to hurt nnoitora after he started flexing his reiatsu "didn't do that aganist yammi" And it doesn't make any since for island level dura to tank country level attack like this,wouldn't call it tanking he was acting if zaraki's attack don't exist

@usk That ichigo was accepted as country level above,not scaling from aizen since it would cause trouble but scaling from yammi

> That ichigo was accepted as country level above,not scaling from aizen since it would cause trouble but scaling from yammi

The Ichigo that scales to Yammy is a different Ichigo from the one that fought Nnoitra (not to mention that this Ichigo was exhausted and wounded after the fight with Grimmjow).

@Ovy7 my bad didn't pay attention to the time line

@everyone didn't y'all agree that base nnoitora has the best durability from base espadas based on this "at the base, Nnoitora has the best Hierro, so it would be 6-C or" every one spammed i agree

Then why do you ignore that nell base durability is 6-B thus base noitora scales as he is higher?

Now that you mention it, her base dura should be just 6-C, not 6B, base on the reasoning:

"Country level (Survived a direct hit in the face by Nnoitra, and kicked away Nnoitra's Zanpakutō without her bare foot bleeding during a later fight. Blocked Nnoitra's Cero with her reiatsu)"

Everything between the "()" where done against base Nnoitra, which is 6C, so dunno from where does the 6-B comes from.

Hmm, why do I feel like Kenpachi should get two keys? We know he got stronger after fighting Nnoitra.

@Ovy7; I'm fine with that. Kenpachi that fights Yammi is definitely not the same Kenpachi that fights Nnoitra.

Back