• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions Part 2: Arrancar Arc

Ovy7 said:
Not sure if the speed is also a 10x, as the people only discussed the AP boost
Yes, that's why the x5 would be better, since it would be at least equal to the Resurrección and as we saw, Ulquiorra was faster than before, I believe that using x5 for speed is better, but it would depend on the opinion of others.

I'm fine even with a 2x honestly (like Yammy's "Secunda Etapa"), especially as that SE boost for Ulquiorra is only until we get a proper calc for Lanza.

USklaverei said:
Ovy7 said:
Not sure if the speed is also a 10x, as the people only discussed the AP boost
Yes, that's why the x5 would be better, since it would be at least equal to the Resurrección and as we saw, Ulquiorra was faster than before, I believe that using x5 for speed is better, but it would depend on the opinion of others.
i agree with x5 if its just speed

Aernasilver said:
@Zoro: Las Noches isn't accepted as Country size so no not every Espada gets Country level with GRC.
The calc for Lanza isn't accepted and if it did it'll probably be an outlier.

@Peter: For the 2x multiplier I used it

For the 5x multiplier I used Hollowfication and Bankai for Ichigo (unless you can think of someone else that gets it). What makes Hisagi get 5x? The rest are for the TYBW revisions.

For the 7x multiplier is for the TYBW revisions.

For the 10x multiplier I used Buto Renjin. Resurrección Yammy scales to Oscuras so no need to. Oscuras has a calc and Segunda is unknown since Lanza's calc isn't accepted or might be an outlier. Mask's Star Crest is for the TYBW revisions.
he said its not tho edit: oh he had forgotten about the segunda etapa calc so maybe he was mistaken

Segunda Etapa wasn't accepted as a multiplier in the original thread, it was left out of the discussion.

Per feats shown in their fights, Isshin scales to Aizen due to fighting on par with him and even keeping up with Aizen's speed. Ichigo couldn't keep up with Aizen and did nothing significant even at peak mental capacity, Ichigo won't scale above Isshin.

Gin scales to Ichigo due to actually defeating Ichigo before he even started demeaning Ichigo.

Aizen couldn't one-shot Yamamoto with a surprise attack that means if Shuhei is weaker than Resurreccion Tosen the gap is smaller than Aizen-Yamamoto.

Also he should scale to Tosen's speed.

Segunda has no mutliplier since it was based off Lanza which is not getting any calc since it'll be lower than Oscuras or be an outlier.

@Purgy: So Ichigo caught Aizen off-guard that doesn't make it any better. Meaning Ichigo was only able to hurt him because of it.

@Whis: Stop man. Hisagi ain't scaling to Tosen.

Aernasilver said:
@Purgy: So Ichigo caught Aizen off-guard that doesn't make it any better. Meaning Ichigo was only able to hurt him because of it.
You're back pedalling, first it was Aizen let him and now it's he caught him off guard? Why does it being off guard even matter? Aizen can sense people across dimensions but he can't sense Ichigo charging up a Getsuga 5 meters infront of him whilst Aizen is literally facing him?

Lastly, it doesn't even matter if Ichigo caught him off guard because Aizen was still severely injured, a large cut through his shoulder is a significant injury and Aizen pretty much states Ichigo could have killed him when he says he missed his chance to kill him, meaning if Ichigo had gone for the head or something he'd have killed Aizen so there's really no reason for why Ichigo shouldn't scale to Aizen.

Because it does? If Aizen was on guard he wouldn't have done shit. You can see it after Ichigo tried to do another Getsuga only to have it be pushed away. So yes, being off-guard matters.

Nope. The Hog would have regened him.

Edit: People not realising that saying Hollowfication Ichigo = Aizen makes Gin >>> Aizen since Ichigo couldn't do shit to him. Even more hilarious using the double the Reiatsu statement will also make Gin >>> Unohana.

Aernasilver said:
Because it does? If Aizen was on guard he wouldn't have done shit. You can see it after Ichigo tried to do another Getsuga only to have it be pushed away. So yes, being off-guard matters.
Nope. The Hog would have regened him.

Edit: People not realising that saying Hollowfication Ichigo = Aizen makes Gin >>> Aizen since Ichigo couldn't do shit to him. Even more hilarious using the double the Reiatsu statement will also make Gin >>> Unohana.
So your argument is Aizen lowered his durability? Even though literally seconds before Ichigo hit him with the Getsuga Aizen had pretty much no sold Yamamoto's Hado 96? That makes sense, Aizen just instinctively lowered himself so Ichigo could damage him for "reasons" I guess. And no, it's impossible for you to say the Hogyoku would have saved him from a decapitation or something at this point because we don't know if he had the same regen he does at this point as he does during his later evolutions.

I already proved that Ichigo wasn't at his best mentally which does significantly affect his power and fighting ability, and contrast to what Imade said, it wasn't just due to his discussion with Gin. Ichigo had given up long before Aizen had even evolved, him seeing Aizen fodderize the Captains would demotivate anyone and only Ichigo could sense his power and know how hopeless it all was. There are two choices at the moment, either you scale both Gin and Ichigo to Aizen or you only scale Ichigo to Aizen and you agree with what I said about Ichigo being weakened due to his mental state which would explain his fight with Gin.

i have a few questions

1. is cero oscuras x10?

2. is segunda etapa going to be accepted as at least x5 in a calc

3.what is the energy needed to destroy las noches

Zoro21043 said:
i have a few questions
1. is cero oscuras x10?

2. is segunda etapa going to be accepted as at least x5 in a calc

3.what is the energy needed to destroy las noches
1. yes

2. it was being used as a x10 but not sure if they will keep it that way

3. no idea some say is country in size so idk a country busting attack

ok so

ulq stated las noches could be destroyed by a gran rey cero if used by any espada and base grimmjaw can use a GRC making him country level minimum energy needed for that is 7X10^12

then he has his ressurection which is at least x5 and masked ichigo was fighting him equally that ichigo then gets stronger (as urahara said that while fighting shinigamis get stronger while ichigo was training to invade SS) and that masked ichigo is around the same level as base ulquiorra (maybe a bit superior but ichigo had gotten stronger than when he faught grimmjaw so lets put them as equals) then ulquiorra has his ressurection which is at least x5 , segunda etapa another X5 at least and then cero oscuras a x10

so 5x5x5x10=1250X country

so (7X10^12) x 1250 =9x10^15 which is high 6A

this also supports this lanza calc https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:USklaverei/Bleach_-_Lanza_del_Relampago

Cero Oscuras is not x10.

Segunda has no multiplier. Stop assigning it one.

I keep telling you Las Noches is not a Country. I don't know where you got it from and why you keep bringing it up.

@Purg: At this point we've both said our piece. Lets agree to disagree. If people agree with you Gin will scale above Aizen.

Nope. It's reiatsu. Ú£èÕ£º = Reiatsu.

Although i agree with purgy,why don't we just scale ichigo to resurreccion yammi?ichigo could knock him down and even cut through his skin

Ichi gets country,every one is happy?

Sekkonds. said:
Although i agree with purgy,why don't we just scale ichigo to resurreccion yammi?ichigo could knock him down and even cut through his skin
Ichi gets country,every one is happy?
^^^

CO is a 10x multiplier to normal Cero. We don't have a calc for normal Cero, but for Oscuras, so using that 10x multiplier we can get the AP of a normal Cero.

If you ask if the CO multiplier should apply to the Espada like a Rez multiplier then it's a big no FRA.

silver the size of it is small country to country.. and its not only this site alot of calcs on reddit or other places have the same tier

Things left to discuss:

• SS arc Ichigo scaling to SS arc Kenny
  • Nnoitra scaling to Nel?
  • Hollow Mask Ichigo scaling to Aizen
Agree or disagree to these 3 stuff so we can move on.

Edit:

1. Neutral. I don't care either way.

2. Seems to have been solved so I disagree

3. Disagree. This will make Gin >> Aizen. But it should be fine to give him a possibly scaling to Yammy since he barely did anything.

1. Neutral to this since some decent points were made as to why Ichigo shouldn't scale to him.

2. Disagree since he's objectively inferior to her in AP, he's just extremely durable.

3. I don't think he should but it's whatever, he can't beat Gin who's inferior to Aizen yet he couldn't defeat Gin and barely hurt Yammy (Although he wasn't at 100%).

Aernasilver said:
Cero Oscuras is not x10.
Segunda has no multiplier. Stop assigning it one.

I keep telling you Las Noches is not a Country. I don't know where you got it from and why you keep bringing it up.

@Purg: At this point we've both said our piece. Lets agree to disagree. If people agree with you Gin will scale above Aizen.

Nope. It's reiatsu. Ú£èÕ£º = Reiatsu.
My dude, I said Gin doesn't necessarily have to scale to or above Aizen if you agree with what I said about Ichigo being weakened due to his mental state. Using Ichigo's performance against Gin to put him at a lower rating doesn't work for the reasons I've already outlined. Even if you really really don't want to scale Ichigo to Aizen, he should at least be higher than he currently is imo. As for the translation thing, I'm tired of getting it wrong due to online Manga sites translating things incorrectly, and it blows my mind that they even make mistakes such as that when the characters for the words are completely different like are all these translaters just extreme amateurs or what? It's getting to the point where I have to cross reference English translations with the Japanese raws since they're most of the time wrong.

How the hell did you guys get Gin above Aizen when his feats against Ichigo aren't even in the same category? Does everyone keep forgetting that Aizen could blitz Vizard Ichigo if he wants to and can still grab his blade with his bare hand ? Against Gin Ichigo is underperforming due to his feats and because he also keeps getting DISTRACTED from his own fight and keeps looking at Aizen's fight with his dad and the others

Ichigo was stronger than Aizen because he was able to sense transcendent Aizen reaitsu in that form while Isshin and the others couldn't sense his reiatsu.

Back