• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach revision summary

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordAizenSama

VS Battles
Retired
So after the travesty of revision threads here is the summary of what must be done if not already.

-Anyone who was previously high 6-A goes to 6-B

-Anyone who was 6-C off Toshiros city lifting feat goes to 7-A. For his storm

That should be everything. The only thing that may need discussing is if any profiles require a "At least" to their rating.

Please do not start arguing over meaningless little things. Lets keep this nice and simple.

Oh. Actually. That reminds me. We should probably scale Shikai hollow Ichigo to Yhwachs casual vandenreich feat. So High 6-A. He should probably get the "At least" rating to.

Also. I would like to put fourth a rule for future Bleach discussions. Please do not remake calcs unless there is a flaw in the previous calc. This leads to massive waste of time and effort for little to no gain.

Actually the At least ratings from the previous tiers can carry over in the downgrade to the new tiers. So there shouldnt be any problem.

> Please do not remake calcs unless there is a flaw in the previous calc.

Isn't that the whole reason for calcs are remade in the first place? If people thought that previous calcs were flawless, they wouldn't be remaking them.

I have asked LordAizenSama and KuuIchigo to help out by organising the Bleach revisions, so I would appreciate if people listen to them. Thank you.

Dr.Fix has gone around changing a lot of statistics, so I would appreciate if the two of you could inspect if all the pages are accurate.

Antvasima said:
Dr.Fix has gone around changing a lot of statistics, so I would appreciate if the two of you could inspect if all the pages are accurate.
The fact he went on to change so many statistics without community approval warrants an immediate ban, even for a shortwhile. What a did would result in a major waste of time and resource.

Damage3245 said:
> Please do not remake calcs unless there is a flaw in the previous calc.

Isn't that the whole reason for calcs are remade in the first place? If people thought that previous calcs were flawless, they wouldn't be remaking them.
No. People remake it using different preferred values/different scaling. I'm talking about large errors. Like the previous moon level vandenreich feat. 2000 messages just to rescale gremmys meteor and revert the edits back. And we still have not done that.

Haven't we done that? Most of the profiles which were scaled to the Multi-Continent calc appear to have been fixed now.

Ah, I see. Somebody with mod permissions will have to take care of that one.

@Joseph619

I will ask the rest of the staff.

Unite My Rice said:
High 3-A Yhwach whe

I don't think any Yhwach / top-tier changes are being discussed until all of the other changes that need to be made have been made.

@LordAizenSama

I can unlock profiles for you if you write a list of their exact page titles.

I don't think there should be a rule against remade calculations. People should do it if they want or have issues with the old calcs.

Matthew is probably correct, but let's focus on the main topic here please.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I don't think there should be a rule against remade calculations. People should do it if they want or have issues with the old calcs.
The thing is, we already had the High 6-C calc done before, the new one had similar value because it wasn't that different. All the calcs are variations of High 6-C and High 6-A calc.

I also dislike this rule, but I would gladly take it over 2000 comments going back and forth due to disagreement in scaling

Well, in any case, Dr.Fix has likely made a mess of most of the Bleach statistics, so I would appreciate if somebody knowledgeable could check through all of the profiles for parts that need to be changed. For example, should there really be + signs for the statistics?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Bleach

It doesn't make sense for Ichigo to be 5-B

As scaled from the previous calc of Shikai Kenpachi = Shikai Ichigo which would've meant Shikai Ichigo would've been around 72 petatonnes (adding the Eyepatch possible x2), Bankai further x10 at 720 petatonnes and the final Hollowfication at x10 would put him at 7.2 Exatonnes. Even a x100 multiplier would put him at 72 exatonnes or Moon Level.

Now with the new calc (and taking the high end) of 17 teratonnes

We get

Shikai Ichigo -> 34 teratonnes

Bankai Ichigo -> 340 teratonnes

Hollow Bankai Ichigo -> 3.4 petatonnes or 34 petatonnes (10-100x multiplier)

Now we know he cut Yhwach but the first time he did it was when he took him by surprise. Even Gin cut Aizen when he caught him off guard, so it doesn't make sense for someone who is by canon multipliers only continent level to be planet level for catching a planetary guy off guard and cutting him without his powers(and as we know Yhwach's power include his immense durability)

Isn't Royd and Jugram the only High 6-C character for surviving in the vicinity of Yama's Bankai? Nobody else scales, especially not Ichigo who Jugram casually one shotted.

I do not have the time, so I will unsubscribe from this thread. If you need pages unlocked, you can leave a message on my wall later.

Can someone explain to me why is Ichigo scaled to Yhwach at the end od series?I mean Yhwach, had the base power+powers he took from all sternritters+Soul King+Mimihagi+2/3 of Ichigo's powers he took previously(he took Quincy and hollow powers of Ichigo).So scaling Ichigo to Yhwach makes no sense especially after taking into consideration the fact that in moment Ichigo struck him down Yhwach was powerless because of Ishida's arrow which negated all of his Quincy powers.And why would EoS Azen scale to him?It makes no sense that 1/3 of Ichigo can even strike down 2/3 of Ichigo, not to mention Yhwach+Soul King+Mimihagi+all sternritters+2/3 of Ichigo.I mean I read the manga two times and I paid attention.Also, I don't understand why people scale EoS Aizen to EoS Ichigo, so is there any indication in the manga that they are relative in power?No, it's purely based on speculation.Or half of Ichigo, maybe saying that his shinigami powers are just 1/3 is to much, so we could say that half of his power is his his shinigami powers and quincy+hollow are the other half.But that doesn't really change the point I made.

@Dangai Jugram broke it right before they left

@Galiel He scales because he cut Yhwach in half with a Getsuga Tensho and was directly stated to be a threat to Yhwach, Aizen scales to Yhwach since he could take multiple of his attacks even when they were amped by Almighty

Also, i made a thread on Unohana's current small country level rating, but since this thread is where everyone is at I'll bring it up here. Basically Dr. Fix changed her to small country level on his Bleach rampage, despite Base Kenpachi being Mountain level+

Amlad22; Since Kenpachi's changes have been reverted, you can revert Unohana's as well since nobody agreed with Dr. Fix' changes.

Being a threat to Yhwach does not necessarily put you on the level of Yhwach.He himself implied that Ichigo is a threat because of his will to fight, which makes him overcome any obstacle, made him more powerful than his opponents. Yhwach compared his will and Orihime's powers to his own.He cut in half Yhwach in the moment Yhwach was powerless and before that he caught him off guard.But as I explained Ichigo was much weaker than Yhwach, so it makes no sense that would be like scaling Sakura to Kaguya because Sakura was able to harm her.What makes even less sense is scaling Aizen to Yhwach because he could take multiple attacks, that would be like scaling Hulk to Galactus because he survived some of his attacks, or Bulma to Beerus just because she took his slap.We have no information on whether Yhwach was using full power against Aizen or not.Plus Aizen is immortal with high regenerative capabilities due to the protection by Hogyoku, so it would make sense that he could survive or even endure attacks which surpass his own by far.

I thought we all agreed to put off the Yhwach / Ichigo / Aizen revisions until everything else has been taken care of?

Yeah, what happened in the manga is Ichigo catching Yhwach off guard and second time Ichigo killing powerless Yhwach.Ichigo with just half of the powers he previously had overpowergingYhwach with all his powers+ half of Ichigo's makes no sense.Plus I think I was clear about the mistake of scaling Aizen to Yhwach or Ichigo though I do not doubt that Ichigo and Aizen via scaling should be high 6-A via highballed scaling.

Damage3245 said:
I thought we all agreed to put off the Yhwach / Ichigo / Aizen revisions until everything else has been taken care of?

I am not asking for revisions, I am seeking answers, maybe I missed something but it doesn't seem that way.

You do know that Yhwach had all of his powers back once the shadows covered him again ? It's even said that the arrow didn't work, so Ichigo did not kill a powerless Yhwach he just killed a off-guard Yhwach for the second time.

Also remember that each time that Ichigo gets unholy curbstomped by a enemy he gets a boost in his power afterwards ? Example : Kenpachi, Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, Grimmjow and Nnoitora, Ulquiorra again, the entire three months whooping from Merged Tensa Zangetsu, Ginjou and who else did I forgot ?

The entire point of getting Ichigo to kill Yhwach that second time was before his powers could return. Yhwach wasn't fully covered in the Mimihagi Goo, thus we shouldn't assume he was equivalent to his full powered form. If we're taking Context and implications into consideration, Yhwach shouldn't be planet level in that instances. And I think Kenpachi's statement back in SS Arc about the Reiatsu that subconsciously leaks from the body should be taken into consideration as well when Ichigo got him off guard.

I'm not saying they shouldn't scale though I agree with Matt, just somethings i don't think were considered.

Dangai Ichigo said:
You do know that Yhwach had all of his powers back once the shadows covered him again ? It's even said that the arrow didn't work, so Ichigo did not kill a powerless Yhwach he just killed a off-guard Yhwach for the second time.
Also remember that each time that Ichigo gets unholy curbstomped by a enemy he gets a boost in his power afterwards ? Example : Kenpachi, Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, Grimmjow and Nnoitora, Ulquiorra again, the entire three months whooping from Merged Tensa Zangetsu, Ginjou and who else did I forgot ?
It's not like the arrow didn't work, it's that it only worked for an instant, he was just starting to get back his powers, which is when he got slaughtered. That's the same as having Goku off guard beaten by a laser and saying the laser was High 3-A

Next, this doesn't affect how with the given multipliers and feats he doesn't even come close to moon level, let alone planet level.

As I tallied above, the current feat from Kenpachi would make his Hollowfied Bankai at even x10 and x100 multiplier 34 petatonnes or near the low end of multi-continental. That means from the given facts if we scale him to planet level we'd be making him 1.7 million times stronger than he canonically is. Now with Ulquiorra and Aizen he did get a new form so it was understandable that he stomped them, however Yhwach took him on at the peak of his power and shattered his sword the moment he brought it out, and Ichigo didn't get any stronger after that. Saying he's planetary because he caught a planetary(still debatable) being off guard doesn't mean he is. Like Galiel said, that'd put Sakura to planetary because she made Kaguya bleed, or Black Zetsu planet level because he stabbed Madara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back