• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach revision summary

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Because it is pointless to bring up."

That's not actually a reason or a debunk.

"The worlds would collapse into one leaving a world with no distinction between life and afterlife in their wake."

Actually, it was stated that they would fall into their original existence, which was "nothingness" according to the novel when asked what existed before the Soul King.

"Basic Bleach cosmology."

Did the basic cosmology had fated the worlds being destroyed by Yhwach's reiatsu? The previous SK didn't have Yhwach's reiatsu.

"Obviously living Yhwach could just make the conscious decision not to administer the flow of souls."

This is headcanon, as it was never stated in the manga whatsoever. If it was stated please link it to me, I didn't catch it when I read the manga.

"As a corpse he lacks the ability to decide that."

Yes the previous Soul King had the ability to make the Zero's squad bones into oken, have interest in Ichigo and of course, give Ichibei the power to name everything in the afterlife.

"Correct. No more Soul King to administer the flow of souls."

And that happens fast on panel, like seconds after a Soul King is killed. Why did it stop once Yhwach absorb his father?

"Yhwach wasn't doing it."

So you admit that he wasn't "disturbing the flow of souls" because he isn't the Soul King? As we clearly saw he was using his energy.

"Everything's been debunked over and over."

It wasn't and you are making a lot of headcanon without been able to debunk the two different events over and over.

AllanSaiyan said:
Matt as other have said.
1. The soul society is identical to earth. https://static.comicvine.com/upload...363/5826661-soul+society+and+earth+world1.png 2.no your headcanon. It was stated what he was going to do it and his power was used when he was performing the feat because his energy was disrupting the feat.
1. That scan has been addressed before. It's the counterpart to Earth because it's the Afterlife. That image is just a figurative representation you are taking literally, which would mean the Earth is a timecube

2. It wasn't stated. Nobody has shown any statement. Yhwach absorbs the Soul King, and as the new Soul King he chooses not to control the flow of souls, resulting in the worlds collapsing.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Matt you do realize that Yhwach wants to build a world for everyone to live in if he stopped the adminstration of souls his goal would be meaningless, HAVE YOU TOOK THAT INTO CONSIDERATION ?
Untitled44
Like do some of you read bleach....

When I say it might be bigger than a State, some people in one of the Discord that I'm a member of they arrived at the conclusion that Las Noches is almost as big as a Country, somehow...

Because one of the people there, actually took the time of their lives to walk around their town for three days

Matthew Schroeder said:
2. It wasn't stated. Nobody has shown any statement. Yhwach absorbs the Soul King, and as the new Soul King he chooses not to control the flow of souls, resulting in the worlds collapsing.
How does controlling the floow of souls and the worlds collapsing result in him been able to create a new world from their remains? By your headcanon everyone would be dead or floating in space. lol

Well, in any case, you should start a new thread to continue the discussion, as this one has turned too long.

@Shadow

14 times.

@Apple

"That's not actually a reason or a debunk."

It's pointless to bring up because I'd just be repeating myself. I debunk it in the paragraph beneath addressing the second scan.

"Actually, it was stated that they would fall into their original existence, which was "nothingness" according to the novel when asked what existed before the Soul King."

It obviously wasn't literally nothingness unless you believe that Yhwach is Multi-Universal and that the previous Soul King existed since the dawn of time.

"Did the basic cosmology had fated the worlds being destroyed by Yhwach's reiatsu? The previous SK didn't have Yhwach's reiatsu."

Obviously not fated, but the worlds would be destroyed by Yhwach not maintaining the balance. This is obvious once you actually factor the Bleach cosmology.

"The previous SK didn't have Yhwach's reiatsu"

Their Reiatsu are comparable. That is literally the argument you use for Ichigo and Aizen. For one to be a Soul King they need to have a certain level of Reiatsu to be able to maintain the balance of the flow of souls.

"This is headcanon, as it was never stated in the manga whatsoever. If it was stated please link it to me, I didn't catch it when I read the manga."

It's again basic logic. The Soul King is kept as a corpse. The previous one was, Yhwach's corpse was. They cannot think as a corpse, obviously, and their Reiatsu is used only to keep the balance. By absorbing the Soul King's power and becoming the new Soul King, but not being kept in stasis, Yhwach could wield that power for other things. Which is why he was so powerful.

"So you admit that he wasn't "disturbing the flow of souls" because he isn't the Soul King? As we clearly saw he was using his energy."

Not what I said. At all.

AppleLord said:
TataHakai said:
Untitled44
Like do some of you read bleach....
this ^^^
You're assuming destruction automatically means Yhwach is going to destroy the worlds himself when the term has been used in reference to the flow of souls being disrupted

IMO the feat itself is too contradictory, there's a lot of feats for and against it and it's just a case of shitty writing by Kubo as that whole arc was, which is why i'm personally against it because it's just a guessing game of what he was talking about. That's pretty much all i have to say.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Why does Bleach have to be so complicated for others ?
because Kubo is a bad mangaka who chooses "Hype" over a well written story, same reason 90% of characters have abilities contradicted by their feats, Kubo has them say something then do something else the next second, there's tons of examples of this in bleach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back