• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Possible Gremmy AP upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
By your logic many verses should be downgraded for creation feat.

Especially star level creation feat from Naruto and 7DS. Well i won't go into those verses because i don't care where you people scale them. My only concern is Bleach.
Since the rest are just roundabout argument let me clear you up on this
Kaguya does not scale to the etsb no one does cause well it’s an outlier and one time attack
The demon king and supreme goddess feat is an environmental destruction rated cause well they don’t scale to it and it’s an outlier as they were ******* on by 6C characters
So bring better examples

Can't it be possibly galaxy level feat ?. Bro every single thing for bleach here in wiki is considered as outliers. So we just gonna ignore Everything for scaling?
Let me explain why it is an outlier.

The only supporting feats are done by people ridiculously higher than Gremmy.

Gremmy thought a tier 6 meteor was something serious.

Now you're telling me that he's just regularly tier 3.

That is an outlier

Since the rest are just roundabout argument let me clear you up on this
Kaguya does not scale to the etsb no one does cause well it’s an outlier and one time attack
The demon king and supreme goddess feat is an environmental destruction rated cause well they don’t scale to it and it’s an outlier as they were ******* on by 6C characters
So bring better examples
So then possible galaxy level is fine then. Also here only characters who gets upgraded if this thread is accepted are yhwach Aizen and Ichigo. No others. I don't see how this affects anyone.

Also.

You can not find a feat from Gremmy.

And say "oh this doesn't scale to Gremmy, only the god tiers" like what?

OP: Look at Naruto and NNT
Also OP: I don't care about those verses
I was giving example. You can give a atleast possible rating for this feat. Also i pointed out those because how those verses are treated with less information and how bleach is treated with more information.

Let me explain why it is an outlier.

The only supporting feats are done by people ridiculously higher than Gremmy.

Gremmy thought a tier 6 meteor was something serious.

Now you're telling me that he's just regularly tier 3.

That is an outlier
The meteor was supposed to kill everyone in the Seireitei outside of Gremmy himself, as he had imagined. We realize it was true from the way how everyone, from Pepe to Askin, from Bazz B to Haschwalth, were frightened by the causes that that meteor could have had on everyone, even on Yhwach himself.

After all, could really be considered as an outlier, bearing in mind the currently accepted Yhwach scaling, a feat coming from a being that CFYOW defines as "Gremmy Thoumeaux: that was the name of a boy who, barring Yhwach, was said to be the strongest of the Stern Ritter-someone who could beat anybody"?

It's also stated this, which is purely narrative but kinda explicative of Gremmy powers: "Though it was a cage that had been securely sealed with a barrier that only Yhwach could make, that seal was currently undone and the intended prisoner-Gremmy Thoumeaux-was standing in a corner of the passageway. None approached the boy who had been freed, and as though they believed they would be killed if they simply met eyes with him, the general members did not even enter his field of vision."

A thread for the discussion rule will go up as soon as I get home, if no one else makes it first.
Atleast Give it a day. Atleast give chance to some others to give their input. Also you still haven't given reply to my previous reply. I already answered all your questions.

I actually thought we already had a discussion rule about this topic? Guess not.

Anyway, I'm not about to act like I understand how the Quincy abilities function so I'm not really going to be able to come up with a good counter argument for why the "feat" in question shouldn't scale to Gremmy's AP. To me, it just doesn't make any sense in my opinion since his ability is blatantly hax and only when used in specific applications can be considered related to his AP, such as him creating meteors and buffing his power when creating copies of himself. Others have explained why they consider it an outlier even if the feat is treated as legit and I agree with some of their reasons.
The meteor was supposed to kill everyone in the Seireitei outside of Gremmy himself, as he had imagined. We realize it was true from the way how everyone, from Pepe to Askin, from Bazz B to Haschwalth, were frightened by the causes that that meteor could have had on everyone, even on Yhwach himself.
So you're saying the meteor isn't ordinary because it was "imagined" by Gremmy to kill everyone, so It can't be used to suggest he isn't stronger?.

This would mean power wouldn't matter since it's going to kill everyone because Gremmy "imagined" Kenpachi sill cut through it didn't he?

Not sure why this is still open …… or why it was entertained tbh. We had a thread where it was accepted to scale to his stats but that it was an outlier and summarily dismissed. Short of a bunch of tier 4 feats from weaker characters or tier 3 feats from relative characters, this will never be accepted. Disagree with OP.

I actually thought we already had a discussion rule about this topic? Guess not.

Anyway, I'm not about to act like I understand how the Quincy abilities function so I'm not really going to be able to come up with a good counter argument for why the "feat" in question shouldn't scale to Gremmy's AP. To me, it just doesn't make any sense in my opinion since his ability is blatantly hax and only when used in specific applications can be considered related to his AP, such as him creating meteors and buffing his power when creating copies of himself. Others have explained why they consider it an outlier even if the feat is treated as legit and I agree with some of their reasons.
Thanks for reading the OP. Ok as it's explained he needed large REISHI to create outer space. Also reishi is energy is bleach. Also quincies already has feats for creating spaces aka dimensions. Also we have many other CREATION feats from other Bleach like SK power is used to create three realms. And Yukio can create pocket dimensions. Gremmy even didn't lose to kenpachi he lost to his own idiocy.

So you're saying the meteor isn't ordinary because it was "imagined" by Gremmy to kill everyone, so It can't be used to suggest he isn't stronger?.

This would mean power wouldn't matter since it's going to kill everyone because Gremmy "imagined" Kenpachi sill cut through it didn't he?
Nah Gremmy has no idea of how powerful kenpachi was he imagined a meteor that can people in serieti but the problem there was kenpachi was already stronger than his meteor he didn't know about that. It's a great feat overhyped by both novels and manga. It's even stated two times in novels. Scans are already posted above

Kenpachi AP > Gremmy meteor AP.

Was this thread brought up many times this Year, since it is getting banned?
Well, not this year but it’s popped up quite often with nothing new everytime. The last thread being in Summer? And we agreed back then it’s an outlier, mods, Bleach supporters, casuals etc.

I am gonna point out previous threads are just closed beach of lack of knowledge and information. No one argued about how AP and durability works in bleach. Also Gremmy never stated his full capacity is just one meteor. I also want to point out he doubled himself so one can imagine the meteor and one can imagine Gremmy not being affected by the meteor. He can only imagine one thing at a time.

But I don't believe the meteor itself is the major point of the post. Meteor and Outer Space must be treated as totally different feats, as one happened with a casual Gremmy, hands in pocket, who doubled a power of the imagination which long before was already powerful enough to insta-kill Kensei and Rose. While at least 7 visible "selves" were needed to create the Outer, concentrate on collecting as much reishi as possible from the surrounding environment (easily visible from the hands of some of his copies). Simply, in the first case there is a "casual" Gremmy, in the second case a "serious" Gremmy

I won't make a new thread for the discussion rule. We can hash out the wording of it in here if people are fine with that.
I am fine with whatever the rule is made after this thread. I am also not interested in making multiple repeated argument. So keep the thread open until lord Griffith gives their take. Also still many bleach supporters hasn't even gave their input.

@Nightmare_Bloodfallen
You are just saying stuff rn dude. The previous thread on this accepted that it scales to his AP but that it’s an outlier for him. You also haven’t brought anything new in your OP so I don’t know where you are getting this “lack of information” from.

The meteor and outer space are separate feats but they still operate on the same principle of the Visionary. One may be stronger than the other but when the stronger one is far and away above the weaker one which he had to amp his power for and completely goes against all the other feats he would scale to, it’s not valid to scale him to it.
Kensei and Rose are irrelevant, Gremmy making a clone = doubling his power means that there being 7 Gremmys = x7 his base power. This whole “casual” and “serious” Gremmy based on his hands being in his pockets is dumb. Gremmy doesn’t need his hands to imagine anything so why do they matter exactly?

For the topic ban, maybe something like

“Gremmy creating outer space has been discussed numerous times and even accepted to be legitimate/scale to his AP but was rejected as an outlier as it is tiers above any other feat performed in the series by characters of his calibre.”

@Nightmare_Bloodfallen
You are just saying stuff rn dude. The previous thread on this accepted that it scales to his AP but that it’s an outlier for him. You also haven’t brought anything new in your OP so I don’t know where you are getting this “lack of information” from.

The meteor and outer space are separate feats but they still operate on the same principle of the Visionary. One may be stronger than the other but when the stronger one is far and away above the weaker one which he had to amp his power for and completely goes against all the other feats he would scale to, it’s not valid to scale him to it.
Kensei and Rose are irrelevant, Gremmy making a clone = doubling his power means that there being 7 Gremmys = x7 his base power. This whole “casual” and “serious” Gremmy based on his hands being in his pockets is dumb. Gremmy doesn’t need his hands to imagine anything so why do they matter exactly?

For the topic ban, maybe something like
Please let mod lord Griffith give their input.

Uh …… he can give his input whenever he has time? Why does that matter to me explaining why what you told him is wrong?
I didn't told him anything wrong and don't derail the thread. I will reply to him and come to some conclusions. Also your point didn't debunked anything anyway.

I already explained all. So according to you someone fighting casually and seriously are same feat ?. This is just self satisfaction from your end.
Kensei and Rose are irrelevant
Why? So we are gonna ignore everything just because you don't want to consider this feat is valid even though multiple statement and feats backs them up ?

I didn't told him anything wrong and don't derail the thread. I will reply to him and come to some conclusions. Also your point didn't debunked anything anyway.
Yes, yes you did. You literally claimed that previous threads were lacking info that you apparently provided ……. come on bruh. That’s cap and you know it ….. or you would if you actually bothered to read them.
I already explained all. So according to someone fighting casually and seriously are same feat ?. This is just self satisfaction from your end.
You explained nothing. By your logic people can think better with their hands outside of their pockets. There isn’t any self-satisfaction? There isn’t any satisfaction here at all. Basically nobody but you wants this thread because it has been debated a dozen times before in the previous threads you have apparently read.
Why? So we are gonna ignore everything just because you don't want to consider this feat is valid even though multiple statement and feats backs them up ?
Huh??? Are you daft? When did I say I was ignoring anything? When did I ignore the scans you posted? I’ve seen them all before and agreed that Gremmy has a tier 3 feat. What I don’t agree with is said tier 3 feat being consistent with all of the other tier 6 shit that Gremmy and relative people scale to or find impressive. Quit trying to upgrade a character based off of a single feat that dozens of other characters will scale to and learn to stop assuming shit.

Yes, yes you did. You literally claimed that previous threads were lacking info that you apparently provided ……. come on bruh. That’s cap and you know it ….. or you would if you actually bothered to read them.
I already read them they didn't explained anything what I provided possible counters
You explained nothing. By your logic people can think better with their hands outside of their pockets. There isn’t any self-satisfaction? There isn’t any satisfaction here at all. Basically nobody but you wants this thread because it has been debated a dozen times before in the previous threads you have apparently read.
Bro are you listening to yourself. You are bringing hand in pocket statement without understanding my point.

Also beings serious > being casual.

TS ICHIGO got done dirty by askin who got scared to death by SK Yhwach reatsu. But we see TS ICHIGO was casually put up good resistance against yhwach when he got serious.

Also Gremmy cleary stated his meteor was to kill off all members in Serieti. And who know how much of an energy did he output. Also when he created outer space it's clear he took large amount of reishi.q

Huh??? Are you daft? When did I say I was ignoring anything? When did I ignore the scans you posted? I’ve seen them all before and agreed that Gremmy has a tier 3 feat. What I don’t agree with is said tier 3 feat being consistent with all of the other tier 6 shit that Gremmy and relative people scale to or find impressive. Quit trying to upgrade a character based off of a single feat that dozens of other characters will scale to and learn to stop assuming shit.
I don't see Gremmy getting killed by kenpachi. I don't see how Gremmy AP is inconsistent. Also why are we seeing from kenpachi perspective when Gremmy was only a brain and lost to his idiocy.

I am just suggesting this feat scalable character are Gremmy, Ichigo, Aizen and yhwach. I don't see what's the problem with God tiers scaling to it.

Absolutely nothing new here.

This is ETSB all over again. Also I thought the consensus last year (or this year was it) is that since Gremmy used Reality Manip to create "outer space" he shouldn't scale to the AP?

Absolutely nothing new here.

This is ETSB all over again. Also I thought the consensus last year (or this year was it) is that since Gremmy used Reality Manip to create "outer space" he shouldn't scale to the AP?
Don't compare both. When Gremmy has feats and statements from narrative perspective. Bleach ain't using some mistranslated databook or huge support here.

TS ICHIGO got done dirty by askin who got scared to death by SK Yhwach reatsu. But we see TS ICHIGO was casually put up good resistance against yhwach when he got serious.

Yea except Askin didn't physically beat Ichigo, did he?

I am just suggesting this feat scalable character are Gremmy, Ichigo, Aizen and yhwach. I don't see what's the problem with God tiers scaling to it.
If this was even going to be accepted, Kenpachi would by default scale since Gremmy felt the need to imagine his power.

Yea except Askin didn't physically beat Ichigo, did he?
Except Ichigo reastu didn't even scared Askin
If this was even going to be accepted, Kenpachi would by default scale since Gremmy felt the need to imagine his power.
Did you serious read bleach. Gremmy brain was still Fallin on ground. That was just PIS. Kenpachi definitely doesn't scale to Gremmy.

Don't compare both. When Gremmy has feats and statements from narrative perspective. Bleach ain't using some mistranslated databook or huge support here.
You really don't know much about Naruto if you think ETSB or similar creation feats didn't have a narrative perspective.

Except Ichigo reastu didn't even scared Askin
Hax is meant to overcome whatever odds is stacked against you. Hax in Bleach doesn't work the same way AP and Dura works.

Askin wasn't visibly scared? Sure. But that didn't stop Death Dealing from working on Ichigoat face planting him

Did you serious read bleach. Gremmy brain was still Fallin on ground. That was just PIS. Kenpachi definitely doesn't scale to Gremmy.

Askin stated Kenpachi was on par with Gremmy. The same Gremmy felt the need to harden his skin, increase his firepower via missiles and even made clones to erase Kenny and Seiretei and you think Kenpachi still wouldn't scale? I'm confused

You really don't know much about Naruto if you think ETSB or similar creation feats didn't have a narrative perspective.
I know how that verse works and also i know even there are many inconsistency there you people upgraded the ETSB to star level. When Gremmy feat is different first read bleach and before that read the above scan
Hax is meant to overcome whatever odds is stacked against you. Hax in Bleach doesn't work the same way AP and Dura works.
Why didn't Ichigo escaped then 😂
Askin wasn't visibly scared? Sure. But that didn't stop Death Dealing from working on Ichigoat face planting him
Your own assumption
Askin stated Kenpachi was on par with Gremmy. The same Gremmy felt the need to harden his skin, increase his firepower via missiles and even made clones to erase Kenny and Seiretei and you think Kenpachi still wouldn't scale? I'm confused
Askin statement doesn't make sense do you even read how Quincies abilities works. Check the scans above. Gremmy only created outer space at the end of the fight with his full power. Ok tell me when did Askin saw Gremmy full capacity?

Also show me scan that meteor was just normal meteor.
But I don't believe the meteor itself is the major point of the post. Meteor and Outer Space must be treated as totally different feats, as one happened with a casual Gremmy, hands in pocket, who doubled a power of the imagination which long before was already powerful enough to insta-kill Kensei and Rose. While at least 7 visible "selves" were needed to create the Outer, concentrate on collecting as much reishi as possible from the surrounding environment (easily visible from the hands of some of his copies). Simply, in the first case there is a "casual" Gremmy, in the second case a "serious" Gremmy
Read this first.

@KingTempest @LordGriffin1000; what do you think of this proposal?
“Gremmy creating outer space has been discussed numerous times and even accepted to be legitimate/scale to his AP but was rejected as an outlier as it is tiers above any other feat performed in the series by characters of his calibre and is inconsistent with Gremmy's other feats in his battle with Kenpachi.”
I will just point out something's

1. Kenpachi never even once damaged Gremmy ( brain )
2. Meteor and outer space are different feat and many characters already has feat for creating spaces.
3. Serious Gremmy > casual Gremmy
4. Gremmy needed huge amount of reishi to create outer space when it's nothing stated that he needs something of that much reishi needed to create meteor and he created in an instant without any worries.
5. Narratively backed up.
6. Only characters scale to Gremmy brain are God tiers Ichigo, Aizen and yhwach.

After all these points it's up to you.

So your claim is that the meteor has 3B AP?
No one said meteor was 3B don't derail and you clearly has no idea about how Quincies abilities works. Unlike other quincies Gremmy uses his own brain as a weapon. His brain has durability to stand the reishi flow to create outer space. Also read below points.
I will just point out something's

1. Kenpachi never even once damaged Gremmy ( brain )
2. Meteor and outer space are different feat and many characters already has feat for creating spaces.
3. Serious Gremmy > casual Gremmy
4. Gremmy needed huge amount of reishi to create outer space when it's nothing stated that he needs something of that much reishi needed to create meteor and he created in an instant without any worries.
5. Narratively backed up.
6. Only characters scale to Gremmy brain are God tiers Ichigo, Aizen and yhwach.

No one said meteor was 3B don't derail and you clearly has no idea about how Quincies abilities works. Unlike other quincies Gremmy uses his own brain as a weapon. His brain has durability to stand the reishi flow to create outer space. Also read below points
But the meteor >>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back