• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Orihime Inoe CRT Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
>Inside the mansion
>Ichigo literally fired a Getusga outside the mansion to behind the mansion

I gave you the chapter for a reason.
They could still be on top of the mansion. This was not showned in the anime. I don't see Orihime flying, but dashing to intercept.

Tsukishima wasn't on the mansion and that's who she was in front of. He was float in air.
Given that the author worked closely to the anime staff we would had seen this in the anime. I see nothing but blank backgrounds with lines.

Konaguna said:
No one said she was, it even says it's her reactions
No it doesn't, it just says Sub Rel :/

That's my fault, sorry. I forgot to put the word "reaction" when I did the post. All the speed feats in that post are for her reaction speed, I don't know how good her travel speed is though.

Orihime doesn't have travel speed feats at all. Only things she's shown that could be called travel speed is using Santen Kesshun to carry her and others to move as a group.

Tsukishima jumped to the air after Orihime appeared. I don't see her standing in the air on the scans.

That's not true, I literally linked every scan from that instance. How are you going to lie so blatantly?
I am saying what I am seeing on the scans. If what you say is canon it would had been in the Fullbring Anime Arc. There's no reason to not place canon manga story in the anime unless they include gore which this scene doesn't. You are just using headcanon at this point.

I'm not using head canon, I'm using manga scans while you keep trying to use the anime which doesn't even support your theory.

Page 15 of Chapter 457: Chad and Orihime get in front of Tsukishima to stop Ichigo.

Page 16 of Chapter 457: Ichigo tells Chad and Orihime to move out of the way and in the last panel we see Tsukishima about to use Bringer Light to move and you can literally see that Tsukishima is floating in air.

Page 17 of Chapter 457: Tsukishima is no behind Ichigo and about to strike Ichigo.

Page 18 of Chapter 457: Ginjo gets in Tsukishima's way to protect Ichigo.

Page 19 of Chapter 457: Literally showing Ginjo falling from the air and we see Ichigo and Tsukishima floating in the air. Ichigo never once moved after being blocked by Chad and Orihime. Your theory is baseless.

Blank backgrounds with action lines don't support that they are in the air. Kubo always does this to remove the need to draw them. He worked closely in the anime and they placed them inside the mansion, I doubt he would had let them skip this "headcanon" of yours if it was as you say it is. They only skip gore and place them with different scenes. I see no gore there. Tsukishima been in the air means nothing as he could had move offscreen as many things do in Bleach.

Uh Apple, you do know they were first in the mansion and then ichigo moved outside, see the episode again they were outside but once they were inside and then they moved outside

Oh yeah, I still vouch for making multiple keys for Orihime since her stats are different in each one.

Substitute Soul Reaper Arc - Soul Society Arc - Arrancar Arc - Fullbring Arc - Blood War Arc

If we get that accepted, then we can work on the stats for each key.

It's hard to work on her stats since many of them are subject to change given that Arrancar Arc and Fullbring Arc are getting potential upgrades. I guess we could make a make-shift one using the current stats for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back