• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Orihime Inoe CRT Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Konaguna said:
I disagree with her having sub rel speed, it should only apply to attack and reaction speed
Why?

She gets training from Urahara in Hueco Mundo > Zero Anti feats to deny upgrade > A lot of consistent reaction speed feats & durability feats againts God Tiers until it ir ended. :)

Doesn't really look like she hopped before it, but it seems as if he had been blasted in front of her or something, the panels don't tell me enough. I just don't think her travel speed should be that high, she has had no good travel feats from what I recall and it would seem to make a bigass leap but idk :/

Looking at the panels it just looks like she just used Bringer Light to appear close to Ichigo, I mean there is the middle panel that I thought was her shield appearing but it does look like the traces from Bringer Light

Considering how close she is to Ichigo when she appears as she summons the Shield and how far she was during the fight, I can see her being MHS like everyone else in the series

KazuiK said:
I do not know how Orihime's position can be an outlier if the scans show otherwise.
She can't have any outliers during the Fullbring Arc and the Final Arc since she was stated to had trained before or after showing the new feats. Therefore, since it's a new key without previous feats, and consistent God tiers feats it can't be an outlier.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Orihime trained during the Final Arc too. She literally says this when she's finding those ruins in Hueco Mundo.
That's how she learned to make Reishi footholds to fly.

Are live action profiles gonna be made?

Reishi was change for "Light" arrows that travel at the speed of light according to the novel of the movie. FTL reactions. :D

Im just going to point out, training for a certain amount of time doesnt automatically justify such a gap in tiers, speed, etc.

Though, if it's not scaling to her physical stats but just her Shun-Shun Rikka powers and reactions, that shouldn't be an issue.

AppleLord said:
Are live action profiles gonna be made?
Reishi was change for "Light" arrows that travel at the speed of light according to the novel of the movie. FTL reactions. :D
Liltotto also shot "beams of light", these Bleach feats have been getting very casual since the last bow.

Speaking of mansion ... Ichigo Fullbring (Bankai) would not have a possible made level Moon? In the combat of Byakuya and Tsukishima, a Moon was seen within its dimension.

That was their room, Ichigo's room is different, not to mention each room was turned off after each battle was over, and it's never implied Ichigo destroyed all of those dimension when he went Bankai

What Dangai said. Now if we had seen a sun or some kind of celestial body in Ichigo or Renji's room, that would have been something. I can just imagine the cries of outlier.

The dimension has ceilings and walls, we see this when Renji's dimension starts collapsing on itself. It's a bomb ass feat regardless for Fullbring Bankai Ichigo since just activating his Bankai releases enough passive Reiatsu to destroy a replica of Karakura Town like nothing.

Pretty much, now the problem lies on where do the ceilling and walls are ? I mean, I believe they would be on the edge of the town and the ceilling would probably be on the clouds ?

If the feat were really considered, I would not see such absurdity. This Ichigo wounded the Yhwach in the next bow, the same one that has a Multi-Continent level resistance without the Blut.

Taking into account that Yhwach, Ichigo and Aizen need to return to 5-B

Each dimension was different in size and Ichigo's dimension was special. It was a replica of Karakura Town.

Renji and Jackie's dimension was decent sized, like maybe the size of a couple city blocks given the large building sized pillars in it.

Byakuya's is vague, maybe a city block in size given the area they were fighting.

Toshiro's was big, but unknown since he was running around for a while in corridors looking for Yukio in rooms.

Rukia and Kenpachi's are unknown.

I do not think so, even if the dimensions are different in size, I believe they all fit into a pattern.

Byakuya x Tsukishima (There were forests and even a moon)

Ikaku x Moe (Same as before)

In one of its dimensions, there was no "Sun"?

I remember having a quote about the size of Ichigo being tougher than the others. These deeds are quite debatable.

I do not see anything on the scan that can establish the basis for your argument. Yukio has full control over that place, he can do that is more than duty.

Anyway ... I find this somewhat pointless at the moment, I believe that the priority in Bleach would be to go back to 5-B and try to find an average. It has many calculations besides Sub-Relativistic, I believe that it can go beyond the average of done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back