• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Orihime Inoe CRT Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her shield is also her durability since is her own power.

Try again.

Her shield has a separate durability from Orihime, which can be enhanced through her resolve. Weak argument.

Hst master said:
Her shield is also her durability since is her own power.
Try again.
Her shield has a separate durability from Orihime, which can be enhanced through her resolve. Weak argument.
And that resolve comes from Orihime herself. If she isn't physically strong to fight opponents, then why should her powers scale to it?

Why would she have to do mental training to reafirm her wanting to protect someone or herself? Orihime's Powers depend on her mentality, it's the reason her Durability >>> AP because her nature doesn't allow her to have such killer intent as opposed to keeping herself or someone else safe.

Hst master said:
Why would she have to do mental training to reafirm her wanting to protect someone or herself? Orihime's Powers depend on her mentality, it's the reason her Durability >>> AP because her nature doesn't allow her to have such killer intent as opposed to keeping herself or someone else safe.
Thanking for pointing out one of the inconsistency in Bleach verse. Orihime has the power of friendship and asspull all because her feelings matters.

Thanking for pointing out one of the inconsistency in Bleach verse. Orihime has the power of friendship and asspull all because her feelings matters.

Dude, just it's not going your way doesn't mean to sit here and act immature. Tsubaki already explains how her powers work.

Hst master said:
Dude, just it's not going your way doesn't mean to sit here and act immature. Tsubaki already explains how her powers work.
So? Emotion alone doesn't make you powerful. As for Tsubaki, he didn't specify on how strong Orihime will get if she strengten her will, he just mention she gets stronger if she wills to fight. That doesn't speak for every opponent that she is going to go against.

"Emotion alone doesn't make you powerful." Except that's how her powers work. Saying that isn't refuting what's in the series. And he doesn't have to specify how strong she'll become, that's up to Orihime

Hst master said:
"Emotion alone doesn't make you powerful." Except that's how her powers work. Saying that isn't refuting what's in the series. And he doesn't have to specify how strong she'll become, that's up to Orihime
Sorry, but that's not how a human mind works. You can't stay emotional forever since human mind has limitations, or else Hulk would have been scaled to be having limitless strength by just getting angry.

Sorry, but that's not how a human mind works. You can't stay emotional forever since human mind has limitations, or else Hulk would have been scaled to be having limitless strength by just getting angry.

She doesn't have to stay in a higly emotional state. She simply has to have the resolve to do what's she's gotta do. Another false equivalence on your part.

Hst master said:
She doesn't have to stay in a higly emotional state. She simply has to have the resolve to do what's she's gotta do. Another false equivalence on your part.
I already explained you to you why simply having a resolve doesn't make you automatically stronger weither it's part of your power or not, if that's the case, then why don't you make a thread why Hulk should be the most powerful character in Marvel since his resolve of fighting is his anger?

No you didn't.

1st your Hulk argument makes no sense. "his resolve of fighting is his anger" that doesn't make sense in the least. It's a false equivalence because

A. Orihime's powers are based primarily on her will and resolve. Resolve is a reaffirmation to a course of action. Anger is not a course of action. She can train to increase her own reiatsu, but this is what her powers are based primarily on.

2nd You are trying make it seem like she must be consistently triggered and highly emotional for her powers to work. This is so untrue it hurts.

Saying "that doesn't make you stronger" despite acknowledging how her powers work is so....idek what to call that.

Hst master said:
No you didn't.
1st your Hulk argument makes no sense. "his resolve of fighting is his anger" that doesn't make sense in the least. It's a false equivalence because

A. Orihime's powers are based primarily on her will and resolve. Resolve is a reaffirmation to a course of action. Anger is not a course of action. She can train to increase her own reiatsu, but this is what her powers are based primarily on.

2nd You are trying make it seem like she must be consistently triggered and highly emotional for her powers to work. This is so untrue it hurts.

Saying "that doesn't make you stronger" despite acknowledging how her powers work is so....idek what to call that.
According to Bleach Wiki, the source of Orihime's anger and killing intent is what causes Tsubaki to become stronger. Also it's not how she use her power, it's how she wants to do it.

>According to the Bleach wiki

A. We don't go by other wikis we go by the source material

B. Also it's not how she use her power, John you know fully well I never said anything relating to this.

Hst master said:
>According to the Bleach wiki
A. We don't go by other wikis we go by the source material

B. Also it's not how she use her power, John you know fully well I never said anything relating to this.
Um that Bleach wiki links to two source material that supports this, and VS Battles Wiki is a wiki?

That have zip to do with that statement. And your point? Being a wiki doesn't mean we take info from other wikis, we get the info ourselves. Plus the same wiki your using to supposedly prove your point disproves you at the same time.

Determination Impediment: Orihime's determination directly influences the effectiveness of her powers. Feelings like doubt or worry make them weaker, while conviction makes them stronger.

You can't have your cake and eat it.

In short her powers are dependent on her concentration and focus, resolve, determination and anger can be used for that. Heck her being emotionally triggered may actually cause her powers to misfire, if you remember that her powers are basically reality warping then it makes sense that she needs a lot of concentration in order to actually use them

• Using "Bleach Wiki" as proof.
  • Bleach Wiki says Yhwach traveled to the future to kill Ichigo's son.
Okay ...I can't take you seriously.

Bleach wiki doesn't even consider the novels as canon. If I remember correctly one time they even said the movies are more canon than the novel or something along the lines of that.

Peter1129 said:
Bleach wiki doesn't even consider the novels as canon. If I remember correctly one time they even said the movies are more canon than the novel or something along the lines of that.
But novel isn't canon, only the manga is. The reason why Frieza is only a corebuster because he never blew up a planet in Dragon Ball Z manga.

With all due respect I can't take this seriously. I'm not too familiar with Bleach myself but I did read it for a while and from what I remember Orihime has been shown to consistently react to characters that are faster than her and her shield withstood a few blows from Yhwach. To say that she's fodder seems like an attempt to downplay her abilities. I mean Ichigo obviously let her join him against Yhwach for a reason. If he wasn't confident that she could fend for herself I don't think he'd risk putting her in danger by letting her go with him.

But novel isn't cano, only the manga is. The reason why Frieza is only a corebuster because he never blew up a planet in Dragon Ball Z manga.

Yes the novels are. Safwy, CFYOW I, II, and III, and WDKALY are all canon along with others.

And I'm not even gonna bother with that Frieza comment. If you believe that make a crt.

@Hst

He has already made a CRT for it before I believe (someone did anyway). Thing got shot down so fast it wasn't even funny.

We should probably ignore his responses to any of the Bleach CRTs and get them locked until we are out of limbo.

By the way, if you look at this user's contributions it looks like he's somewhat controversial. So I'm not sure if it's a good idea to listen to him regarding this our not. Aside from that he seems to have been debunked and the majority agrees with the upgrade. So with that being said shouldn't we just close this thread and get it over with?

Hst master said:
But novel isn't cano, only the manga is. The reason why Frieza is only a corebuster because he never blew up a planet in Dragon Ball Z manga.
Yes the novels are. Safwy, CFYOW I, II, and III, and WDKALY are all canon along with others.
And I'm not even gonna bother with that Frieza comment. If you believe that make a crt.

Not isn't. Bleach originated as a manga, therefore only the manga material is treated as primary canon. The same reason why Naruto novel isn't canon, or else Naruto would have been star level in this wiki.

Not isn't. Bleach originated as a manga, therefore only the manga material is treated canon. The same reason why Naruto novel isn't canon, or else Naruto would have been star level in this wiki.

Not how it works. What's canon is what Kubo works on and approves. He's co-authored on all the Canon Novels. Also no it wouldn't the term for star Hoshi, is also the term for planet. Nice attempt to ignore context.

Hst master said:
Not isn't. Bleach originated as a manga, therefore only the manga material is treated canon. The same reason why Naruto novel isn't canon, or else Naruto would have been star level in this wiki.Not how it works. What's canon is what Kubo works on and approves. He's co-authored on all the Canon Novels. Also no it wouldn't the term for star Hoshi, is also the term for planet. Nice attempt to ignore context.
Boruto novel mentioned both star and planet, so you can't pull that Hoshi translation error on me. Not to mention, the way they described the celestial body in the novel represents a star not a planet.

Hst master said:
Not how it works. What's canon is what Kubo works on and approves. He's co-authored on all the Canon Novels. Also no it wouldn't the term for star Hoshi, is also the term for planet. Nice attempt to ignore context.

This. The Novel is certainly Canon, it's written by Kubo and fits in the time line of the Manga and has references to the Manga. To argue that it's not Canon seems silly to me.

Boruto novel mentioned both Star and Planet, so you can't pull that Hoshi translation error on me.

A. That's a lie. Hoshi means planet and star. Sekai is world which can refer to even society.

Hst master said:
Boruto novel mentioned both Star and Planet, so you can't pull that Hoshi translation error on me.
A. That's a lie. Hoshi means planet and star. Sekai is world which can refer to even society.
Look at the description, what kind of a planet produces aurora uv light like a star does?

I don't see why people continue arguing with him when he's a known troubled user to the point that staff have literally banned him from ever making VS threads.

He was literally saying up above that Orihime's emotional state that amps her powers is connected to her physical durability which makes no sense and he didn't prove it.

At the same time he's now saying specific novels for Bleach and Naruto aren't canon when they have literally been proven and accepted already (as well as applied).

UnknownAccount56 said:
@JohnCenaNation this isn't funny anymore dude, please stop.
But I'm an opponent of Bleach verse, so I have the right to disagree with any update regarding to a weak character, don't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back