• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLEACH LOW 2C REMOVAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that one of the reasons for Low 2C would be Bills and Champa to destroy Universe 6 and 7 that would be 2C, putting each one in half would be Low 2C
Isn't that 4? Dangai contains 2 right? So dangai plus those 2 realms = 3 universal sized construct and gargan

Check many DB downgrade thread it's been stated simultaneous destruction of 2 universes grants 2-C based on some mathematical blah,blah,blah.

As far as I can see, the justification for low 2-c bleach is just assuming the temporal dimension is being destroyed, rather than actually proving it, similar to the way low 2-c advocates for dragon ball super assume time is being destroyed in B.O.G.
I think this is different as I believe created the entire thing which should qualify for tier 2. Yhwach was undoing all of it, hence where tier 2 would have come from. However, I agree with Arc that we should wait for guys like Ultima and DT or other knowledgeable members before making assumptions about the tiering system

People, it's not difficult. Simply prove Reio, Yhwach or whoever can affect an universal 4-D structure. That's it. Prove it using information from Bleach, without relying on other verses that mean nothing for the purposes of this thread.

As far as I can see, the justification for low 2-c bleach is just assuming the temporal dimension is being destroyed, rather than actually proving it, similar to the way low 2-c advocates for dragon ball super assume time is being destroyed in B.O.G.
the reason for the L2C on bleach is cus the soul king created everything and YH is stated to be able to undo all the SK made

Low 2-C | Universe level+: Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums of a universal scale. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:

A) Equivalent to a large extra dimensional space. That is, a higher-dimensional "bulk" space which embeds lower-dimensional ones (Such as our universe) as subsets of itself.

-----

Wiki already accepted each realms as universal size. Garganta is infinite space which contains all realms inside of it. By wiki definition. 2C gg.

Anyways, already stated what I wanted to. It's honestly quite easy to argue this if the proof exists. Don't know why you guys are making it a bigger deal than it is.

So here in this article. It explains each reference frame in space-time is it's own space-time or timeline. It's not individual points on a timeline.
Screenshot_20211104-163706.png

Screenshot_20211104-164312.png

Just scroll down to where it talks about space-time and you will see it.
"Time's being a continuum implies that there is a non-denumerably infinite number of point-times between any two non-simultaneous point-times."

Did you miss this?

u already made a thread of the cosmology to not make it tier 2? cus until u do the cosmology remains tier 2 as accepted already
Don't need to, I just need to know the feat does not qualify for low 2c, all universe is a low2c construct but destruction of a universe can be 3A to low2c. so yes let that sink in, you don't have to reply

Don't need to, I just need to know the feat does not qualify for low 2c, all universe is a low2c construct but destruction of a universe can be 3A to low2c. so yes let that sink in, you don't have to reply
SK would remain tier 2 by what u just said literally on that sentence alone

na, i think i will

You know Yhwach rating is possibly 2C. Not 2C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back