• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Hell-verse Movie is Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell and the stuff related to it is cano since Kubo directly worked with the movie guys on the movie. Keep in mind that he decided to make the hell arc movie because he (like many other things) did not have time to incorporate it into the manga due to time constraints. See here: http://mangahead.com/Manga-Collections/Special-Collections/Bleach-Hell-Arc-Special

Hell1

These events most likely occurred after the battle with Aizen and before losing his shinigami powers. But the only way to clean up the timelines would be to include the filler in the last episode post to losing his powers, in Hell Verse Ichigo had his post Ulquiorra-fight-mask, and he never had time to go out after that until he woke up from his coma, and Rukia vanished immediately afterwards. But if the little Filler's that happen between canon stuff in that episode is legit then maybe it could work. Is EPISODE 342.
Hell2

It reassures me to see once more that even without a cannon confirmation, there's a constant Ichiruki aura through all the manga and everything related with the series. But when it came to the movie, Kubo said he didn't even wanted his name on the credits because of the Ichihime involve in the movie.

FTB Movie: Clearly Ichiruki - Kubo gave his support and intervened in the movie making process. Hell Verse Movie: 1 Ichihime scene - Kubo wanted his name detached from the movie. The next day after this post about him not wanting his name on the movie, he tweeted a photo of himself with a t-shirt that said Ichiruki.
Hell3

Tite kubo is a ichiruki fan by obessedichirukifan-d33qliw
If you are a big fan of Bleach and Ichihime, prepare for what's coming. It can be coincidence: lmao, but Kubo is "just," Bleach's author and I think that when he supports something related to the series it means something and when he doesn't support well.... XD .... it has meanings too.
Hell4

It has his own manga just like the last dbz movies that were canon.
Hell5

There's also evidence of the Memories of Nobody fitting well in the timeline and been canon but that's another topic.

Ok if Kubo actually makes Ichiruki canon... well I'm gonna hate bleach then...

Anyhow it may be possible that the movie is canon but I'm not gonna say anything for sure just yet...

If Kubo even wanted his name removed, I think that it seems way too presumptous to assume that this movie is canon to the manga, and not just a spinoff, similarly to Dragon Ball movies.

People say that Kubo wanted his name removed because this movie seemed to support Ichihime... well I say BS...

Anyhow whether this is canon or not shouldn't really matter all that cuz I doubt that any changes are actually gonna be made from it...

In anime culture, everything related to the manga is canon. He made the manga special, the story, and the drawing plus the concepts. He only objected to the fact that the studio wanted to add that scene with Ichihime to the movie and his original script. He couldn't even refuse because of contract issues.

It doesn't change anything that's true, but I wanted to let Bleach fans now, that don't get surprised if Ichiruki still happens. xD

You can close the thread now.

Yeah, I know but this has been coming for a long time now. Orihime is Naruto and Ichigo is Sakura and Rukia is Sasuke the roles are just in reverse. lol

Remember the man storm into the gates of heaven and risk his life to save his woman.

Later he did the same on another dimension and save his other woman. XD

Well I wouldn't say that Ichigo is Sakura though... and yeah.

But hey didn't kubo also say that Ichigo and Rukia had a special relationship where they're more than friends but less than lovers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back