• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach God Tiers for real this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imade, sorry but im skimming through your OP in the Soul King blog and I see no explanation given from you on why the Almighty scales to the user's overall stats. The only thing I saw was you specifying the PSK using the Almighty to manipulate the worlds. In quotes:

"Thus, Yhwach's previous downgrade is already not valid, the Soul King did not stabilize the flow of souls in the manga and the "Can't Fear Your Own World" supports this as well since it's never mentioned the Soul King prevented the collapse of the worlds by stabilizing the flow of the souls... so how does the Soul King stabilize the worlds?

That is simple... he just does. As explained in the novel "Can't Fear Your Own World", the Soul King manipulates the worlds with his Almighty."

You're right it doesn't say that, because it's in the manga we're told Garganta surrounds everything. The book tells us the World of the Living is in the original universe.
The book came later and it details the creation of the worlds and the Garganta. The Garganta surrounds the worlds.

Give me a sec so I figure out how to post a pic
If you can see it, go to the picture Icon thats next to the smile emoji icon. When you click that, it'll ask you to insert the pictures web address and then it'll be uploaded into the comment.

So to post pics, you need to somehow get a link for it and then copy/past it into that.

It’s this one right here to make it easier to see:

image0.png

He was going to do it with the SK powers that he absorbed, if the Almighty is all that he needs then could've done it at anytime instead of after absorbing the SK.

He was going to do it with the SK powers that he absorbed, if the Almighty is all that he needs then could've done it at anytime instead of after absorbing the SK.
But as the novel specifies, and from what the upgrade specified a while ago, the PSK did the feat in the first place with Almighty.

Thread is all over the damn place.
1 group arguing against realm size, another arguing about Yhwach feat, another arguing about Aizen, and another about Almighty...

This is why threads like these are clusterfucks since people cannot remain on a single topic 1st.

We seen him doing that with the dark energy that was tearing the world, he also kept the world stable without the Almighty. He doesn't need it.

We seen him doing that with the dark energy that was tearing the world, he also kept the world stable without the Almighty. He doesn't need it.
Based on? From what happened post-Ichigo defeating him and having his corpse used?
but he couldnt see the future while jugram had his almighty
The Almightys Powers was what the PSK used in the first place to do the feat. And as I said above, Yhwach absorbed the SK and his abilities, which would include the SK’s Almighty.

The Almighty isn’t vanishing or anything, it’s just being shifted over to Jugram temporarily.

The book came later and it details the creation of the worlds and the Garganta. The Garganta surrounds the worlds.
Garganta surrounds the dimensions, not the planets. It's literally not possible for it to surround just the worlds otherwise they wouldn't see the stars in the sky and the suns. Therefore for the World of the Living it surrounds the universe.

Based on? From what happened post-Ichigo defeating him and having his corpse used?

The Almightys Powers was what the PSK used in the first place to do the feat. And as I said above, Yhwach absorbed the SK and his abilities, which would include the SK’s Almighty.

The Almighty isn’t vanishing or anything, it’s just being shifted over to Jugram temporarily.
You're not following at all, also you ignored the first part of my reply.

You asked a question about what happened after his defeat, but if your question was for both then sorry.
We literally saw the dark energy destroying the world so it wasn't something he was doing with the Almighty since this's not how it works. And as mentioned before, he kept the worlds stable when Jugram had his Almighty, while he was sleeping.

Also they were planning on making Ichigo the SK.. Ichigo doesn't have the Almighty and can't absorb it from Yhwach, so yeah it's just about power.

You asked a question about what happened after his defeat, but if your question was for both then sorry.
Ah. Yeah it was, sorry if I wasn’t the one who was more clear.
We literally saw the dark energy destroying the world so it wasn't something he was doing with the Almighty since this's not how it works.
But again, are you referring to what Yhwach was doing before he got plot arrowed? Because he was pretty clearly using Almighty in that instance.
And as mentioned before, he kept the worlds stable when Jugram had his Almighty, while he was sleeping.
Yes but what stops from saying the Almighty itself would be keeping the worlds stable?

Yhwach at that point already had the SK absorbed, meaning he would have the SKs Almighty absorbed. And it doesn’t vanish or anything, it’s being shifted to Jugram temporarily while he sleeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back