• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach EoS Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordAizenSama

VS Battles
Retired
Hi there guys! EoS Bleach upgrade time! Please accept. Or I will go cry in the corner.

Shoutout to KuuIchigo for helping out!

Yhwach
Attack Potency: Likely at least Planet level, possibly far higher (Was going to destroy Soul Society, Hueco Mundo and the Real world and combine them into one)

Speed: Likely at least Sub-Relativistic+

Durability: At least Moon level, likely higher via power-scaling from Aizen

Key: With Soul King Completely Absorbed

Sosuke Aize
Attack Potency: At least Moon level via power-scaling from Ichigo

Speed: At least Sub-Relativistic+ (Reacted to black ooze falling down, stayed a step ahead of Yhwach in their fight)

Durability: At least Moon level, likely higher (No-sell Yhwach's attacks)

Key: Thousand Year Blood War Arc

Ichigo Kurosaki
Attack Potency: At least Moon level (Was able to slice Yhwach in half killing him, twice)

Speed: At least Sub-Relativistic+ via power-scaling from Aizen (Was also able to reach and slice Yhwach in half before getting attacked from him)

Durability: At least Moon level, likely higher (Took a beating from Yhwach and was able to recover from it quickly, albeit some of them were casual)

Key: "True Bankai/Old Shikai"

Powers and Abilities Update for Yhwach
Causality Manipulation, and Teleportation via Almighty As shown when he Snuck up behind Ichigo, basically teleported Ichigo's Bankai and Horn in his hand

Future Manipulation:Yhwach has shown a sort of future reality warping., He Rewrote the future to where Orihime's Power could not Heal Tensa Zangetsu, or anything else that is to occur in the future, and also rewrote the future to where all bankai had been destroyed

Now for the Reasons and proof why the stats are as they are

Yhwach

For Yhwach's AP being at least Planet level, Possibly Far Higher:

Grimmjow mentions if Yhwach gets his way, Hueco Mundo will disappear

Haschwalth says the world cannot remain stable without Yhwachs power

Yhwach states hes going to end the existance of Soul Society along with Ichigo

Yhwach states the three worlds were meant to become one

Yhwach states the three worlds will lose their form and become one before his power

Askin says Yhwach is going to annihilate all three worlds and create something out of it afterwards (We find out that he wants to Merge Life and death later)

Without the Soul Kings power, all three world will be destroyed as stated by probably the smartest character in the series, Urahara

The Real world being destroyed due to the SoulKings death

More confirmation all three world were going to be destroyed

Seeing as Yhwach is the most powerful entity in Bleach, it seems only fair that he powerscale to Aizen in durability. Especially since Physical strikes from Yhwach could injure Aize. Who has done quite a bit of tanking this arc

Aize
Aizen's Dura gets buffed due to At least Moon likely higher based off of Yhwach's casual City elevation, he took hits from Yhwach, both with his darkness/shadows and during their fight. It's worth Noting that Yhwach destroyed Aizens chair,which tanked a high end Continent level attack from Aizen with no visible damage. Aizen was not injured from this in the least

Aizen's Speed is increased to At least Sub-Rel+ for a few reasons.

First: He Casually reacted to
Yhwachs Mimihagi minion attack which fell from the SoulPalace while nerfed in the chair.

The second one is that during the entire fight with Yhwach, Aizen was stringing Yhwach along with his illusions to keep him from noticing Ichigo's arrival. Logically he has to be as fast as Yhwach for this plan not to fall apart.

If you wish to read the entire chapter
see here, Just note that the Ichigo and Renji you see are not really them (Ichigo shows up at the end). It's Aizen using Kyoka Suigetsu.

His AP is Powerscaled from Ichigo Bisecting Yhwach. Twice. So this throws out the Plot induced stupidity creating this scenario. (Yhwach could not see Ichigo arriving the first time due to Aizen, and the second time his Almighty power was sealed)

Ichigo
Ichigo's AP is from him bisecting Yhwach with his bankai. Twice

Ichigos Dura comes from taking multiple hits from Yhwach, and recovers.

His speed comes from
reaching Yhwach before he could counterattack.

KillitwithC4 said:
So yhwach became another kaguya, where his durability is shit compared to his AP? Ok.
language just saiyain and this makes the most sense though its funny how Yhwach became a man version of Kaguya but with more hax (SK)

Seems like a lot of work was put into this, and I have to agree, fully. Everything makes sense completely, great job!

I agree with this. Though if this does go through then we have to go through the profiles and clear some of the victories and losses (if they aren't specified versions of the character)

Also, does this mean that Yhwach will be available for vs threads? Or will he still be banned?

Sub-Rev+/Moon Ichigo = OMG YES PLEASE

Funny enough, I was debating rather to make a thing on Yhwach being a possible 5-A with the whole world merging bit (considering we can assume each realm - except Hell which may be larger, the Valley of Screams being more like pockets and the Dangai being like a hallway) but a likely higher works best.

Hopefully these can be approved. At the risk of looking like a total loon - Banzai, AizenSama!

The Sub-Relativistic+ Yhwach and the main characters are based off the new timeframe instead of the 20 minutes one, correct?

Also, there is a large gap between Planet level and Moon level, which is about 1944 times from one end to the other. Seeing that Aizen and Yhwach seem to be comparable to one another, and with Ichigo being able to, it would scale better if Aizen's rating would be changed to

Attack Potency: Planet level, likely higher

Durability: Planet level, likely higher

This is because Yhwach's AP is rated this way, except higher. Now I am wondering if Yhwach threatening to destroy all the world and combining them into one would be an AP or a hax feat...

Ichigo would be scaled from this as well due to him being able to hurt Yhwach in their fight as well.

@Lina

To the speed, yes.

Well, I used Yhwachs Casual feat, as it seems to be the best way to describe the attacks he used on Ichigo/Aizen. works for a safe lowball too.

No one else is really close to Yhwach In terms of his true ap, I think. I'd still prefer At least moon level likely higher.

Aizen didn't overpower Yhwach or anything in their scuffle ,he just outplayed him mentally and kept up pace with him. being immortal helps to.

Yhwach is kindaa a glass cannon aswell.

The Bleach cast also use cutting attacks. That helps to hurt characters that are technically far stronger.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...VwCL0B/w702-h486-no/Infinity+Power+Yhwach.png That's more than planetary, lol. Also, how are you calling the Soul Society and World of the living a planets? The Soul Society is a realm parallel to the word of the living, which is a universe. Soul Society is also a universe. It has been shown to have space too. Yhwach stopped the destruction of everything with his power, his power alone stabilises everything. His AP and dura should be more than planet level based on that. I know you know what I am talking about.

That sounds okay to me.

So Ichigo/Aizen's AP should be rated at (This goes for durability as well):

For Ichigo:

• Attack Potency: At least Moon level, likely higher (Was able to slice Yhwach in half killing him, twice)
For Aizen:

• Attack Potency: At least Moon level, likely higher (Should not be any weaker than Ichigo)
Other than that, I am okay with this revision.

what is with ywachs range?

it should be enough to encompass earth, hueco mundo and SS, so...large planet lvl? or a note that it goes even through dimensions which are seperated through life and death?

@GreatestSin I really don't know how to gauge Yhwach's range as Hueco Mundo, Soul Society are all in different realms. I can't think of any Answer but unknown. I could probably add as a note thathe can affect them.

@Battlemania I don't mind allowing him in Versus battles to test the waters, but if it turns into a shitstorm hes gunna end up banned real quick

@Saidai magical beams of light don't equate to Natural Light speed

The muken I didn't bother getting into. Too many things that can go wrong with that. This is as good as it gets.

LordAizenSama said:
@GreatestSin I really don't know how to gauge Yhwach's range as Hueco Mundo, Soul Society are all in different realms. I can't think of any Answer but unknown. I could probably add as a note thathe can affect them.
@Battlemania I don't mind allowing him in Versus battles to test the waters, but if it turns into a shitstorm hes gunna end up banned real quick

@Saidai magical beams of light don't equate to Natural Light speed

The muken I didn't bother getting into. Too many things that can go wrong with that. This is as good as it gets.
Everything in Bleach has already been described to be spiritual, so ceros can't be classified as pseudo energy. You would literally be arguing with Tite Kubo to deny ceros being light speed.

As I said, Yhwach's power constantly stabilises everything in Bleachverse. Two of those things are infinite in size. That's more than planetary unless someone wants to try and prove that wrong, (which is impossible).

I have given sufficient evidence.

LordAizenSama said:
sounds fair enough, afterall, if he can affect places through dimensions than he could use his powers on it, for example, if kaguya BFRs him to another dimension than he should still be able to attack her...

imo it seems like something worth mentioning :)

@saidai

i think the "likely far higher" covers what you mean, we cant really say more since we only saw earth getting destroyed, maybe life would stop existing but the universe in its lifeless existence wont even revognize the change, imo we unfortunatly cant say for sure that it is the case...

GreatestSin said:
LordAizenSama said:
sounds fair enough, afterall, if he can affect places through dimensions than he could use his powers on it, for example, if kaguya BFRs him to another dimension than he should still be able to attack her...
imo it seems like something worth mentioning :)

@saidai

i think the "likely far higher" covers what you mean, we cant really say more since we only saw earth getting destroyed, maybe life would stop existing but the universe in its lifeless existence wont even revognize the change, imo we unfortunatly cant say for sure that it is the case...
The worlds were all going to be destroyed without the Soul King, that doesn't mean all life would disappear, that means every universe realm would disappear, cease to exist.

Is it ok if we can add the tiering system to bleach, where we have god tier, top tier, and so on? One Piece and naruto has it, so why not bleach?

@Saidai Interpreting Yhwach as Universe level would completely contradict his othervise displayed scale. It does not make any sense, and as such must be interpreted as planetary.

I approve the change as well, also i noticed that after ten years Aizen should be stronger than Ichigo.

Aizen was pretty likely stronger than Ichigo at the time of the Yhwach fight, Since he was still Trancendent and all.

Anyways it seems theres a pretty good majority for this, is it safe to go ahead with the changes?

Antvasima said:
@Saidai Interpreting Yhwach as Universe level would completely contradict his othervise displayed scale. It does not make any sense, and as such must be interpreted as planetary.
It doesn't make sense? How exactly? He literally has the feats which say otherwise. Calling him planetary is literally making things up. WITH is a universe, so is SS AND HM. Dangai and Muken are infinite and Yhwach constantly stabilised them with no side affects, with his own power. Heck, Yamamoto's Bankai could destroy Soul Society.

Also, my cero argument still stands.

Let's do it, I love this. Even though I know we can't do this for the sake of getting in over our heads, it's still very likely that the real world, Hueco Mundo and Soul Society are all realities in and of themselves, all 3 together definitely make up much more than planets. But oh well, these guys are long overdue for an edit. Let's go

Riptide240 said:
Let's do it, I love this. Even though I know we can't do this for the sake of getting in over our heads, it's still very likely that the real world, Hueco Mundo and Soul Society are all realities in and of themselves, all 3 together definitely make up much more than planets. But oh well, these guys are long overdue for an edit. Let's go
What they fail to understand is the Real World or World of the living is literally a normal universe. Soul Society has also showed that it has space and is parallel to WOTL, Hueco Mundo has a moon and is another dimension. They are all universes.

Saidai Eiyü said:
Riptide240 said:
What they fail to understand is the Real World or World of the living is literally a normal universe. Soul Society has also showed that it has space and is parallel to WOTL, Hueco Mundo has a moon and is another dimension. They are all universes.
Exactly, but I think we all get the point that Yhwach is hax af so whatever. Obviously this series doesn't work scientifically like comics and is very poetic, hence the vague term "world" being used. Oh well, those are most likely universes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back