• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach can finally fight Kirby!

We all already know this is gonna be a thing (assuming this isnt a stomp), so why wait and let someone else steal this glorious opportunity from me????! OvO

Puff Ball vs Mustache's Father

Soul King242
Yhwachkirby

Both are 4-A here

Speed is obviously equalized

Lets see how our very first Bleach vs Kirby match goes down!!!

Kirby votes:

Soul King votes:

Draw:

You seem to have missed bleach as a verse vs Kirby as a verse

Anyways, SBA range seems to give it to Soul King here. MFTL can move very fast yeah but it's still slower to close the gap than to think in equal speed.

Well no because that makes it a stomp for the other reason

Probably just a mismatch

I actually missed the thread and god forbid I'm not looking through it again.

What was the consensus

There wasn't one besides that Kirby blitzes in unequal so I just listed both for equal

Oh this match in particular is just a mismatch. It's a blitz in unequal and "almighty GG" in equal. That's why I closed it

His speed advantage is to a degree where it will happen before thoughts can even be made to do stuff with the almighty, and his inhale is a BFR to a separate dimension along with power copying

Here's a question

Kirby's inhale to another dimension is still....Inside him no?

Can't Soul King attack him while inside?

I mean

there's like no walls in the other dimension since it's infinite so idk where you'd be stabbing.

Soul King has large range via almighty because he used it to make an alternate dimension, so maybe. I'm not super knowledgeable on Kirby

He'd still copy and have powers while being way faster though

The Soul King has a reactive evolution that gives him stats as welL. Also how would he even inhale him with the passive power null anyways? I'd image Soul King just wouldn't move since the suck would just decide not to harm him.

Has he ever nullified someone's ability to breathe (or more accurately has Yhwach since he has mot of the feats)

Edwardtruong2006 said:
I mean

there's like no walls in the other dimension since it's infinite so idk where you'd be stabbing.
Why would a dude with Hax spanning multi universal range resort to stabbing?

Wokistan said:
Has he ever nullified someone's ability to breathe (or more accurately has Yhwach since he has mot of the feats)
He doesn't stop the ability from being used. The ability becomes his "ally" so I'd imagine he'd be like an immovable object. Since the schrifts are "possibly" The Wind could also just bend the air suction around him I think.

The Almighty's power null doesn't effect abilities that are apart of a characters physical characteristics. So Kirbys Inhale shouldnt be able to be effected by it.

Back