• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only person to have different Reiryoku are hybrids. Yhwach did called it the "Will" of the Soul King once it attached itself to the body.

TBH, we've been waiting atmost a solid month or two. We can't keep one relaying on one person for this kind of stuff.

Same thing that happened with the Naruto verse sadly when Kep got banned lol

With a radius of 56km, the area of Karakura would be 9852 km squared. Tokyo Metropolis is 13,572 km squared. Unless we are trying to say Karakura town is almost three quarters of Tokyo, this can't even be considered.

Bobybobster said:
the next part in the novel CFYOW also mentions the first movie, could be relevant. Unless ofc people don't take the novels as canon.
Wait what??where was it mentioned in the novel??if it was then I don't see any reason holding it from being canon.

Huh, I just realized that Yhwach is just a shit-tier Reinhard.

Both are German-like men, who are known for their immense power, charisma, and skills. Both have an overwhelming fear-inducing presence. Both have luscious flowing hair and have a long black coat. Both are the leaders of an army/legion of individuals with unique hax-like abilities. Both leaders are capable of utilizing said haxxy abilities at will and both are so immensely overpowered with their near infinite amount of unstoppable abilities and skills that it borders on just being ******* stupid.

Although in Yhwach's case he just chooses not to use any of the Sternritter Abilities and/or Yamamoto's Bankai.

Neat. No wonder I like Yhwach.

Danny1112 said:
Bobybobster said:
the next part in the novel CFYOW also mentions the first movie, could be relevant. Unless ofc people don't take the novels as canon.
Wait what??where was it mentioned in the novel??if it was then I don't see any reason holding it from being canon.
the part is still being translated, but the valley of screams and the "ryodoji" familiy (which the anatognist belonged to) is mentioned.

Warren Valion said:
Both are German-like men, who are known for their immense power, charisma, and skills. Both have an overwhelming fear-inducing presence. Both have luscious flowing hair and have a long black coat. Both are the leaders of an army/legion of individuals with unique hax-like abilities. Both leaders are capable of utilizing said haxxy abilities at will and both are so immensely overpowered with their near infinite amount of unstoppable abilities and skills that it borders on just being ******* stupid.

Although in Yhwach's case he just chooses not to use any of the Sternritter Abilities and/or Yamamoto's Bankai.

If he did he would have won

Bobybobster said:
the part is still being translated, but the valley of screams and the "ryodoji" familiy (which the anatognist belonged to) is mentioned.
Did they mention an event that happened in the movie? Cause if they only mentioned the family name than the movie might stay non canon with only some elements of it becoming canon like Muramasa and Arazome Shigure.

Warren Valion said:

Plot bruh,it was all plot.

Bobybobster said:
Danny1112 said:
Bobybobster said:
Which part???

Peter1129 said:
Bobybobster said:
Did they mention an event that happened in the movie? Cause if they only mentioned the family name than the movie might stay non canon with only some elements of it becoming canon like Muramasa and Arazome Shigure.
idk, we will have to wait and see.Though this would be another reference in canon to the movie, unlike the other 2 cases. I don't remember if the movie had timeline issues, if it does then it's of no use.

If memories of nobody was considered canon it could shift the power scaling in Bleach by a wide margin. It would legitimise early statements about universe crumbling, reaitsu felt across the planet(Shiniji to Ichigo), and several other Planet+ and beyond statements and history. Simply because anyone able to outgun Senna would be Large Star+.

It also showed Earth and Soul Sociwty as indeed mirrored and SS being depicted as a planet in space like Earth which then Senna then pusbed apart with explosions as they were going to collide. I still Yhwach would scale of Senna and it would hold even further backing to Yhwach collapsing a few universea into nothing and erasing the concept of.life and death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back