• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
AppleLord said:
IF anyone is looking for the real Japanese scans of the Bleach Manga this website has them all.
http://m.dm5.com/manhua-sishen-bleach/
That's Chinese, man. It even says manhua in the link.
The "World" Kanji is in Japanese in the scan where Jugram talks about Yhwach holding the world. Chinese and Japanese share most of the same letters.

Edit: I forgot to mentioned that I realized it was in Chinese, but got confused by the Kanji word for "õ©ûþòî" which is the same for both Chinese and Japanese.

Can some one calc the distance between Fake SK palace and Real soul king palace via aganisation and this stuff?since we know it's height is 59 km I have a time frame for 0.6 seconds for a speed feat

Err, what am I looking at exactly?

Also, are you saying that the height of the Soul King Palace's main building is 59 km? Because there's no way that's right.

٢٠١٨١٠٠٨ ٢٢٣٨٠٢
also..there was some kind of Statment that SS was brought into existence on the hand of soul king
Shouldn't it scale to Yhwch or any one?

Can't believe I just realized the conversion from ri to miles during the Ichibei vs Yhwach was wrong in the manga. Viz or whoever translates the official English chapter messed up pretty big there.

So I was taking a look at the Bleach 2 databook and I found this from Cero:

ÒÇÉÞÖÜÚûâÒÇæÕñºÞÖÜõ╗Ñõ©èÒü«ÞÖÜÕÅèÒü│þá┤ÚØóÒüîµö¥ÒüñÒÇüÕçäÒü¥ÒüÿÒüäÕ¿üÕèøÒéƵîüÒüúÒüƒÚ£è ÕàëÒü«ÒüôÒü¿ÒÇé

ÒÇÉFIRE FLASHÒÇæ It is a spiritual light with a tremendous power that emanates from the emptiness and fracture surface above the great and void. (Menos Grande and Arracars)

Can this be used? Because if this is accepted ... MY FRIEND.

There are a couple mentions of light and such in the databooks, but we don't accept them just off of that. They have to have actual display of properties of light.

Abd2u said:
Can some one calc the distance between Fake SK palace and Real soul king palace via aganisation and this stuff?since we know it's height is 59 km
I have a time frame for 0.6 seconds for a speed feat
I think I have an aganized one
ARhB1rf kzROckTzTdVY7X5OjKkphSP nFbotYmzElD4nK9Hl2VJohnf6xJpdoC5tztbCm9q3N9caw0xZUqi WBktpxhkqEtB OFz68blD6tHlDSes3lXGJqhw5W390JjhNpNjU-HLVrXfBLz 2eiWRJyl4Ikrg=w795-h701-p
,I found it in a website,I will just let usklaverei check if it's accurate at the very least.

Danny1112 said:
Abd2u said:
Can some one calc the distance between Fake SK palace and Real soul king palace via aganisation and this stuff?since we know it's height is 59 km
I have a time frame for 0.6 seconds for a speed feat
I think I have an aganized one
ARhB1rf kzROckTzTdVY7X5OjKkphSP nFbotYmzElD4nK9Hl2VJohnf6xJpdoC5tztbCm9q3N9caw0xZUqi WBktpxhkqEtB OFz68blD6tHlDSes3lXGJqhw5W390JjhNpNjU-HLVrXfBLz 2eiWRJyl4Ikrg=w795-h701-p
,I found it in a website,I will just let usklaverei check if it's accurate at the very least.
Do you want to find the distance from the beginning to the Palace of the Soul?

Guys, what's the consensus on this? Did the Lanza detonated inside of Ichigo's palm or not?

6637050-9496247450-014.j

Is it just me or Chad's stats are kinda underwhelming? To me La Muerte seems above town level (where Chad is currently rated at).

It is. He defeated a Privaron Espada who should be comparable to Dordoni another Privaron Espada who overpowered Shikai Ichigo who is 7-A.

imo i think someone needs SOLE control over the ability to stop it... cuz ichibei had sole control over everything black

Yhwach literally stole his power over black, still couldn't use it. He probably isn't getting (or at least using) it in a comp battle either since the Schrifts and ZnT are stuff he possesses/is capable of using, he simply can't use this at all.

Because they are strong enough to survive the passive heat, if he actually hits them then that will be a problem but he was already breaking everyone's toys, no need to bully them more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back