• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowadays being hollow or not seems to make no difference. Aizen has already quoted that he would never mix his blood of a Hollow, he breaks it, but he transcends them, which makes everything dubious.

The earth's crust is about 70km

Diameter of Earth: 12,742 km
Radius: 6,371 km┬▓ (Less to crust = 6,301 km┬▓)

Volume1: 3 * Pi * 6,301 ^ 3/3
Volume1: 7.85919e + 11 km┬│ or 7.85919e + 26 cm┬│

Earth Volume: 1,08321e + 27 cm┬│

Total volume: 1.08321e + 27 - 7.85919e + 26

Total volume: 2.97291e + 26 cm┬│

As Yama uses heat / fire based attacks, I will join vaporization:

Energy: 2.97291e + 26 * 25700
Energy: 7.6403787e + 30 J
Small Planet

You can find the heat he was creating for the second as well.

I will consider that he would do it in 2min.

Volume: 7.6403787e + 30/120
Volume: 6,36698225e + 28 J
Multi Continent

In the case, Yama was creating an energy that could destroy several continents per second.

I was just looking at the 5-b shit, since someone brought up the topic on the other thread. I initially though it was denied since the feat never happened, but it looks like that's not the case. Can some explain why we don't accept it?

Bobybobster said:
I was just looking at the 5-b shit, since someone brought up the topic on the other thread. I initially though it was denied since the feat never happened, but it looks like that's not the case. Can some explain why we don't accept it?
The argument against it is that Yhwach was using the Power of the SK, the ability to control the flow of souls moving in and out of SS and The real world, thus it's more of a chain reaction effect in that Yhwach doesn't destroy the 3 worlds, but the disruption in the flow of souls destroys the 3 worlds.

It'd be like knocking the supporting beams off a building, doing that would destroy the building but that wouldn't make you building level.

TataHakai said:
Bobybobster said:
The argument against it is that Yhwach was using the Power of the SK, the ability to control the flow of souls moving in and out of SS and The real world, thus it's more of a chain reaction effect in that Yhwach doesn't destroy the 3 worlds, but the disruption in the flow of souls destroys the 3 worlds.
It'd be like knocking the supporting beams off a building, doing that would destroy the building but that wouldn't make you building level.
I see. Well it's wrong, here is why:

1.The sk controlling the flow of souls is a mistranlation here is a better one:

"Juchabach: The Spirit King... / ...was created to stabilise Soul Society, to protect it from the instability caused by the many souls constantly flowing in and out of it! // With that protection gone... / Not only Soul Society itself... / ...but also those realms in contact with it - // the Dangai, / Hueco Mundo, / and even the human world! // They will all collapse as one! // Ichigo! // This is what you have wrought!" . The instability that is mentioned is the planet wide earthquake which evetually destroys SS and as a result the other 2 realms, hence SK's existence holds things together.

2. The SK's ability to stablisie SS is a passive effect, it's simply the result of the SK existing. Why? The current SK is yhwach's dead body. Meaning yhwach would have to stop existing to cause things to destabilise

3. The effect of the absence of the SK is an earthquake affecting all the realms, this will eventually have destroyed all 3 realms leaving nothing, yhwachs goal is to reform the worlds into the original singularity that existed at the begining (the novel will elaborate on this). Hence not the same thing.

4. The black stuff that was beginning to consume SS? That is yhwachs reiatsu, meaning it's his own power that's was going to destroy the 3 realms. Statement supports this:

Juchabach: It is over. // Both the human world... / ...and Soul Siciety... // ...will lose their form and become as one before my power!!

SS is likely a planet btw, it was stated to be parallel to earth, has the usual things like night/day cycle , seasons etc. Also the recent one-shot posits that SS has a west side. Hueco muendo on the other hand has no evidence of being a planet.

The Soul King never had the ability to control the flow of souls, that's a misstranslation. The characters that's balance the world's are the Shinigami by killing Rukongai souls to stabilize the deaths cause by Quincy or Hollows in Hueco Mundo or Earth. This was showned in the first 10 chapters of the final arc. The Soul King's job is to hold the world's together WHeRE the souls flow when they die or reincarnate.

I think it's important to clear this up, as currently we're following a false narrative based on a mistranslation, or are the standards on this site that low?

USklaverei said:
You can find the heat he was creating for the second as well.
I will consider that he would do it in 2min.

Volume: 7.6403787e + 30/120
Volume: 6,36698225e + 28 J
Multi Continent

In the case, Yama was creating an energy that could destroy several continents per second.
yama dont really use fire in bankai
Yamas rei fire

Tata hataki,dude The SK controlling flow of souls argument has been debunked since alot of time However,there is nothing to support it from the official manga

AppleLord said:
The Soul King never had the ability to control the flow of souls, that's a misstranslation. The characters that's balance the world's are the Shinigami by killing Rukongai souls to stabilize the deaths cause by Quincy or Hollows in Hueco Mundo or Earth. This was showned in the first 10 chapters of the final arc. The Soul King's job is to hold the world's together WHeRE the souls flow when they die or reincarnate.
well it seems that people will blindly follow that mistranslation and close down any threads trying to correct it, what a shame.

People trying to force 5-B Yhwach prematurely do not help this wiki nor this fanbase. Wait for the Novel to finish so we can see if it elaborates even more to solidify any position.

Also, leave that potential future thread for Soldier Blue or I. Such a shift requires preemptive approval and agreement from Soldier Blue who heads Bleach revisions. He and I have discussed this topic and the latest details so far. We agree on waiting for the novel to finish so we have every possible piece of information on the topic to finalize a result.

IMG 20181021 222227
That flow of souls stuff was a mistranslation, the viz translation says soul king has nothing to do with souls.
IMG 20181021 222317
Even jugram says yhwach holding the worlds is of power/spirit energy.A thread revision needs to be done about this since it was a mistranslation, the whole wiki is just following the flow of souls stuff lol.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
People trying to force 5-B Yhwach prematurely do not help this wiki nor this fanbase. Wait for the Novel to finish so we can see if it elaborates even more to solidify any position.
Also, leave that potential future thread for Soldier Blue or I. Such a shift requires preemptive approval and agreement from Soldier Blue who heads Bleach revisions. He and I have discussed this topic and the latest details so far. We agree on waiting for the novel to finish so we have every possible piece of information on the topic to finalize a result.
Dude no one is trying to force an upgrade,again this has nothing to do with the novels,the portrayal is based on the fact that the wiki follows a mistranslated statement which was later cleared up by the recent translation by viz.so I don't see any reason for the novels to finish before this can be settled.

Yhwach 5-B is something within the standards, and easy to solve. Everyone here knows the Bleach context and what quotations to use, but that's how IMade said, let's hope for a better basis with Novel. He may receive more Upgrades yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back