• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Ichibe did say he stole his power of darkness,but he said Yhwach can't use it.Although I do recall a scene where it does look like Yhwach was collecting darkness similar to Ichibe.

Yhwach is very "strange". Ichibei quoted that he could not use it, but after getting stronger, Yhwach used the dark several times in an offensive way. As much as it probably is something about the Mimihagi.

Chou Soran said:
Yhwach is very "strange". Ichibei quoted that he could not use it, but after getting stronger, Yhwach used the dark several times in an offensive way. As much as it probably is something about the Mimihagi.
That wasn't Ichibe's darkness he was using. He was using his own Reiatsu.

Ichibei never quoted that yhwach couldn't use his powers,he said his powers cannot be stolen from him or used against him as all blacks belonged to him.

Quick question. I plan to catch up on the novel (Finally) Which part is it that Kugo and the Fullbringers fight The Sternritters?

Fragor would have actually been pretty useless outside of a big explosion,Hado 99 was much more viable since it pretty much abosrbs literally everything as a source of power.

God Aizen was a form of a God that no longer was shinigami or hollow and used Reishi like a Quincy to shoot the Fragor given that Aizen went back to been a Shinigami he cannot use it. That doesn't mean he can't transform again in the future if the author wants him to do so.

Hey guys,the translation of can't fear your own world 2 part 14 https://www.reddit.com/r/bleach/com..._world_ii_part/?_e_pi_=7,PAGE_ID10,3884357570

Its only the first portion that's out lol,damn Gremmy and bambitter is alive,is it just me all is the novel getting more interesting lol,it's getting into more of soul king,men I wanna see more about that guy lol,the only thing that spoils my hills is the lack of aizen sama,I wanna see him in action or at least his back stories lol.

i wonder if theres a hollow that has part of the SK so far we got a shinigami a few quincys and a fullbringer

AppleLord said:
Aizen has Time Manipulation by KS since he manipulated Yhwach's sense of time.
Manipulating someone's perception of time =/= manipulating actual time

She's at least 7-A right now scaling from Urahara and her statement of being equal to Aizen which is probably referring to Base Aizen given the current feats.

Depends, GRC is comparable to Hado # 91, it stopped without much difficulty. I would give 6-C to her level quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back