• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #6

• 4001 x 72 = 288,072 km not 288,072,000 km
So 288,072 / 33,300 = 8.65 km/s or Mach 25

RIP FTL Bleach 02.09.2018 - 02.09.2018

TYBW Ichigo.

Apparently that's the speed Ichigo had while going from SK Palace to Seireitei if we use the 71 barriers of SK Palace and a distance of 4000 km between barriers.

Can we even use the 1000 ri feat if there's no proof Yhwach was smacked in the direction of the barriers?

Dangai Ichigo said:
Anything else guys ?
Yeah,kenpachi needs a CRT upgrade,his multipliers perfectly fits the multiplier page https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1980260?useskin=oasis.it was stated in the novels that kenpachi gets 20× boost in reiatsu after removing eyepatch,so I did a small calc about it,am only using eos as he has a legit feat to scale to and is very consistent.so here I go.

We know kenpachi in shikai has a feat of 18.79 petatons,

• So kenny without eyepatch=18.79├ù20=375.8 petatatons.still multi-continent
  • He also scales to 6 clone gremmy without eyepatch boost,6 clone gremmy=56.37,so Kenny without eyepatch in shikai state=56.37├ù20=1120petatons still multi-continent.

Now for bankai,I will be using the yoruichi statement for kenpachi as he has shown to be consistent with the multiplier and it's also consistent with the accepted multiplier details,as kenpachi was stomping Gerard when he entered bankai state,so here I go

"So Kenny in bankai state without eyepatch=375.8×20×10=75,160petatons =75 exatons moon level+

• for the gremmy scaling,1120├ù20├ù10=224,000 petatons=224 exatons moon level+

We have to choose which one to use tho.

TataHakai said:
AppleLord said:
Assuming each gate is about 4001 km of distance between each other to low ball it. The distance would be 288,072,000 km. The distance from Earth to the Moon is 384,400 km so "the Soul King Palace can't be that far away because Soul Society is a planet similar to Earth" but mate the Soul King Palace is inside another dimension above Soul Society closed with 72 gates. (Time Chamber is another dimension on Earth with a gate entrance, so...)
4001 x 72 = 288,072 km not 288,072,000 km
I see the error now. It was 288,072, 000 meters, and I forgot to change km to meters.

@Danny I'm actually not sure if we could use that multiplier. Since that eyepatch was for a weaker Kenpachi. For current Kenpachi the multiplier might not be as big.

Heck Kenpachi was simply just asking for a stronger seal. Since the one he used before wasn't being as useful. Which was a eyepatch that was close in power a arrancars release state

Peter1129 said:
@Danny I'm actually not sure if we could use that multiplier. Since that eyepatch was for a weaker Kenpachi. For current Kenpachi the multiplier might not be as big.
Eh??naw that's not it,the context simply referred it as general not a specific eyepatch
Screenshot 2018-0615-39-36

AppleLord said:
TataHakai said:
AppleLord said:
Assuming each gate is about 4001 km of distance between each other to low ball it. The distance would be 288,072,000 km. The distance from Earth to the Moon is 384,400 km so "the Soul King Palace can't be that far away because Soul Society is a planet similar to Earth" but mate the Soul King Palace is inside another dimension above Soul Society closed with 72 gates. (Time Chamber is another dimension on Earth with a gate entrance, so...)
I see the error now. It was 288,072, 000 meters, and I forgot to change km to meters.
Yeah,like I said a CRT needs to be done for this and where the hell is soldier when we having so many thread revisions damn it lol~~

@Danny The novel summary said his new eyepatch eats 20x as much reiatsu as his previous eyepatch. This means the eyepatch eats a fixed amount of reiatsu it doesn't eat 20x the users current reiatsu.

Peter1129 said:
@Danny The novel summary said his new eyepatch eats 20x as much reiatsu as his previous eyepatch. This means the eyepatch eats a fixed amount of reiatsu it doesn't eat 20x the users current reiatsu.
Wut??what do you mean,the novel simply said that the eyepatch eats 20× of reiatsu from kenpachi when it is sealed.the 20× as much reiatsu was referring to how much reiatsu was been sealed from kenpachi at that time,which is 20×.

It says 20x as much reiatsu as it did at the end of the Fake Karakura Town Arc and this was for Pre-Training Kenpachi. The eyepatch multiplier for Post-Training Kenpachi would be smaller since his power is even bigger than before and because the eyepatch was made for Pre-Training Kenpachi not Post-Training.

Here's the thing, we don't fully know how much Reiatsu was being held and how much is being held now, and it says as much reiatsu compared to the previous, so it's 20x more than the Fake Karakura Eyepatch, and considering they made a big deal about Kenpachi not having his eyepatch against Gerard than it still eats a lot of Reiatsu

Peter1129 said:
It says 20x as much reiatsu as it did at the end of the Fake Karakura Town Arc and this was for Pre-Training Kenpachi. The eyepatch multiplier for Post-Training Kenpachi would be smaller since his power is even bigger than before and because the eyepatch was made for Pre-Training Kenpachi not Post-Training.
It says the eyepatch eats 20x the amount of reiatsu the old one did. So the amount or reiatsu eaten is 20x larger than the previous eyepatch.

Let say his old eyepatch at half his reiatsu meaning that Zaraki got 2x as stronger when he took it off, the new eyepatch would would make him at least 20x stronger than his previous eyepatch did. So in this scenario he would have gotten at least 40x stronger when he took the eyepatch off.

Yeah I know that but it's defintely not a 20x multiplier. It's probably something like a 5x multiplier or something at this point.

Peter1129 said:
Yeah I know that but it's defintely not a 20x multiplier. It's probably something like a 5x multiplier or something at this point.
It says the new eyepatch is 20x stronger than the old one.

I know that but the thing is that eyepatch was made for Pre-Training Kenpachi. Post-Training Kenpachi is way stronger than Pre-Training Kenpachi. So we don't know what the fixed multiplier is since he needed a new eyepatch that seals even more power whenever his power skyrockets.

Peter1129 said:
Lol nope,that's not what it meant,let me clear this for you.it's Say's Kenny needed a new eyepatch that eats 20× reiatsu as much as it did in karakura arc,which is the new eyepatch we see him wearing in pre time skip and also eos,you have no proof he changed the eyepatch even if he did,the general statement says it's 20x that the eyepatch eats,that's when its sealed,not him getting stronger.

When did I say he got a new eyepatch? And also you're missing the point. So whatever I'm just going too stop explaining now.

I understand that he got stronger and his new eyepatch needed to eat 20 times as much, but can we actually use that as a multplier for his stats? I dunno, doesn't seem solid.

We can't use that multiplier for Post-Training Kenpachi. Pre-Training maybe if it gets accepted but Post-Training is a definite no.

That multiplier is for Pre-Training Kenpachi. Post-Training Kenpachi cannot use that multiplier since he got even stronger than before. Which would mean the multiplier would be unquantifiable smaller than 20x for Post-Training Kenpachi.

Wasn't the multiplier for the novels? Maybe he got a new eyepatch in the novels and that's why he is saying that.

@Apple The new eyepatch is for Pre-Training Kenpachi. You can potentially use the eyepatch multiplier states in the Novel for Pre-Training Kenpachi if the multiplier gets accepted. But you cannot use the eyepatch multiplier for Post-Training Kenpachi.

Not really I'm just saying the 20x eyepatch multiplier could be accepted for Pre-Training Kenpachi but we can't use it for Post-Training Kenpachi. That's literally all I'm saying.

AppleLord said:
TataHakai said:
AppleLord said:
Why can't we just use 8000km as the gap between the gates,considering yhwach was knocked twice
Bleach-529759
so 4000×2=8000×72=576,000km/576,000,000m.

That's true,either way,i think using the barriers to get the distance is flawed with way too many variables,we don't know where the barriers starts or ends

Food for thought

Bleach-5271453
Bleach-5284527
Bleach-4907839

Auswahlen has no mass,it was able to pass the shakonmaku(barrier above soul society) unencumbered...the barrier tries to stop everything with mass,moreover despite Auswahlen travelling such tremendous distance with tremendous speeds,it didn't make a dent of destructive force when touching the ground,it just reflected light and cast shadows.

I know,i know it didn't get accepted as "real light"

Images (7)
WHAT THE HELL IS REAL LIGHT???

The shakonmaku (barrier above soul society) is made of Seki Seki Stone like the Seireitei it's design to stop all forms of Reishi/Reiryoku energies. The cage from Zero Squad was also desing to absorb any type of energy in the verse and neither could stop it.

Interesting,how was auswhalen rejected again??and tbh using auswhalen to get the distance between soul society and soul king palace is more consistent as most of our distance are based on assumptions that has proven to be wrong and inconsistent if you ask me.

Back