• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #6

Zzsax said:
I think yachiru is still a separate being from kenpachi...lilynette didn't have a release form
Yeah, but she is an Arrancar, and Yachiru is a Shinigami.

There are differences between the species. So discrepancies between the comparison are bound to exist.

Why Bleach characters don't have resistence to Gravity Manipulation?

• Rukia said the atmosphere in the Soul King Palace was like standing on water.
  • Chad resisted high Gravity training in Yukio's dimension.

Latest part of the Novel out.

Hikone's Zanpakuto seems to house and replicate the abilities of Arrancar it seems.

Luppi and Grimmjow in their Resurreccion seem pretty even and firing Gran Rey Cero left and right like nothing at each other. Desgarron is probably equal to 8 Gran Rey Cero.

Luppi's body is filled with drugs and Grimmjow developed a resistance to drugs/poisons thanks to Askin.

Also, it seems they've turned the Zanpakuto from the Reigai filler Arc into canon. Or they just made the name of the Zanpakuto canon, they described it a bit so I would say the Zanpakuto is canon from that arc and nothing else.

@Apple

Its not on the profiles because its simply a lifting feat. If the gravity was shown to rag doll people all over the place and didn't budge them, then I would agree on it. Until then though, no dice.

AnonymousBlank said:
@Apple
Its not on the profiles because its simply a lifting feat. If the gravity was shown to rag doll people all over the place and didn't budge them, then I would agree on it. Until then though, no dice.
What if they fight a guy who can increase Gravity on once body? They have no Resistance because is not on their profile.

Latest CFYOW out now. Nice side chapter of Aizen and Tosen interaction in the past. Also some tension between Sui-Feng, Yoruichi and Tokinada. Plus some info on Yoruichi's Zanpkauto:

"I see. So Kyoraku blabbed about my zanpakuto. That guy, he sure is talkative. I do have a proper zanpakuto. However, it is very strong and prefers hand-to-hand combat. Thanks to that, I can appease my zanpakuto on a regular basis."

However, it is very strong and prefers hand-to-hand combat. Thanks to that, I can appease my zanpakuto on a regular basis."

What does this mean?

"A very long time ago, the ancestors of the Shinigami gouged out the body of the Rei-o."

Who defeated the Soul King? Aizen wanted to do a Lelouch in the end.

Yeah, the low-end to mid-end wasn't even use the lightspeed, but it used timeframes and accepted distance between Soul King Palace and Seireitei.

Dat Dot said:
Yeah, the low-end to mid-end wasn't even use the lightspeed, but it used timeframes and accepted distance between Soul King Palace and Seireitei.
Yeah,it was the mid end,but what am saying is,why haven't it been applied to the needed profiles,and we need to make a CRT on the distance between soul palace and soul society,the accepted distance is wrong tbh~

Danny1112 said:
Dat Dot said:
Yeah,it was the mid end,but what am saying is,why haven't it been applied to the needed profiles,and we need to make a CRT on the distance between soul palace and soul society,the accepted distance is wrong tbh~
Probably because it wasn't accepted yet

Hey guys since the gin mach 500/1000 was accepted, shouldn't a calc be done for ulquiorra or starrk blitzing ichigo??

It hasn't been accepted since a CRT hasn't been officially made to even discuss the acceptance. The only thing I got accepted was Buto Renjin's increased damage.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
It hasn't been accepted since a CRT hasn't been officially made to even discuss the acceptance. The only thing I got accepted was Buto Renjin's increased damage.
Ah,I see,so we should make a crt for it???

A thought. Shouldn't the distance between Soul King Dimension and Soul Society be like planetary huge since it's protected by 72 gates to which Yhwach reached none when Ichibei send him 1000 ri down with his ability?

"An "RI" is a Japanese unit of distance, and one is about 4000 meters (3,927 to be precise). 1 RI = roughly 4 Km. So basically, Ichibei knocked him almost 4000 Km and casually zipped behind him in an instant, then after being knocked another 4000 Km, Yhwach hits himself with his arrows and instantly pops up right behind Ichibei."-narutoforums.

If we want to use it as a Yhwach Attack speed feat:

Low End= 01 second = 4000000 m/s or Mach 11661

Mis End= 05 second = 800000 m/s or Mach 2332

High End= 10 second = 400000 m/s or Mach 1166

Bleach-5297593
Bleach-5297595
Bleach-5297597
Bleach-5297599
Bleach-5297601
Bleach-5297603

AppleLord said:
A thought. Shouldn't the distance between Soul King Dimension and Soul Society be like planetary huge since it's protected by 72 gates to which Yhwach reached none when Ichibei send him 1000 ri down with his ability?
"An "RI" is a Japanese unit of distance, and one is about 4000 meters (3,927 to be precise). 1 RI = roughly 4 Km. So basically, Ichibei knocked him almost 4000 Km and casually zipped behind him in an instant, then after being knocked another 4000 Km, Yhwach hits himself with his arrows and instantly pops up right behind Ichibei."-narutoforums.
Naw it should be longer than that,but this would serve as a proof that the distance between soul society and soul king palace is that vast.

Assuming each gate is about 4001 km of distance between each other to low ball it. The distance would be 288,072,000 km. The distance from Earth to the Moon is 384,400 km so "the Soul King Palace can't be that far away because Soul Society is a planet similar to Earth" but mate the Soul King Palace is inside another dimension above Soul Society closed with 72 gates. (Time Chamber is another dimension on Earth with a gate entrance, so...)

AppleLord said:
Assuming each gate is about 4001 km of distance between each other to low ball it. The distance would be 288,072,000 km. The distance from Earth to the Moon is 384,400 km so "the Soul King Palace can't be that far away because Soul Society is a planet similar to Earth" but mate the Soul King Palace is inside another dimension above Soul Society closed with 72 gates. (Time Chamber is another dimension on Earth with a gate entrance, so...)
This looks interesting and consistent

Ne Distance / Timeframe =

288,072,000 km / 33,300 seconds =

8650810.81 m/s or Mach 25221.02276968 Shikai Ichigo Sub-Relativistic

There was an error in the Km to meter formula and the result is Mach 25 Ichigo.

AppleLord said:
New Distance / Timeframe =

This pretty much looks consistent although it's a low ball,am still fine with it,make a CRT or blog about it.

AppleLord said:
New Distance / Timeframe =

Isn't this very close to the speed feat that Shikai Ichigo already scales too? This is also like almost exactly the speed feat of the Sternritters dodging Aushwalen.

Edit: Also, with that distance, Aushwalen and Mimihagi are like 16 x LS...with the 60 seconds time frame. With a 10 seconds time frame, those are 960 x LS.

Edit2: Also, using the same distance and the time frame of 1 week (how much it would have took Ichigo before the SK training), the results is:

288,072,000 / 604,800 = 476 km/s or Mach 1400, MHS+ Pre-Training Ichigo

• Isn't this very close to the speed feat that Shikai Ichigo already scales too? This is also like almost exactly the speed feat of the Sternritters dodging Aushwalen.
Yes.

• Edit: Also, with that distance, Aushwalen and Mimihagi are like 16 x LS...with the 60 seconds time frame. With a 10 seconds time frame, those are 960 x LS.
Haven't check those yet.

• Edit2: Also, using the same distance and the time frame of 1 week (how much it would have took Ichigo before the SK training), the results is:
I already did with the 33,300 seconds timeframe.

• 288,072,000 / 604,800 = 476 km/s or Mach 1400, MHS+ Pre-Training Ichigo
This is a bad calc. Is not 604,800 but 33,300 seconds.

That would make Yhwach's feat:

V1 = distance/t1

288,072,000 meters/60 sec

V2 = 4801200 m/s

M= 7.70902E+16 kg

V2: velocity = 4801200 m/s

V2: 0.5*(7.70902E+16)*4801200^2=

8.885232e+29 or 212.36214149139818 Exattons 5-C Moon level

AppleLord said:
  • Edit2: Also, using the same distance and the time frame of 1 week (how much it would have took Ichigo before the SK training), the results is:
I already did with the 33,300 seconds timeframe.

• 288,072,000 / 604,800 = 476 km/s or Mach 1400, MHS+ Pre-Training Ichigo
This is a bad calc. Is not 604,800 but 33,300 seconds.
I'm talking about the 7 days Shunpo thing:

https://i6.**********.com/bleach/555/bleach-4536611.jpg

AppleLord said:
4001 x 72 = 288,072 km not 288,072,000 km

Back