• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warren Valion said:
Shaz; Schrift Σ, The Viability:

The Viability is Shaz's Schrift which grants him the ability to regenerate his body with nearby Reishi, thus granting him near immortality in some dimensions of the Bleachverse like Hueco Mundo and Soul Society where Reishi is abundant.

Gerard; Schrift M, The Miracle's Regenerationn:

Regenerationn (Low-Godly via The Miracle; Regenerates from the reishi around him)

This is the same ability. Shaz should get Low-Godly regen.
Gerard has feats of regenerating from being Obliterated

I mean considering how Reiatsu works in a similar way to Ki does in Dragon Ball. The Visionary probably wouldn't be able to directly affect anybody stronger than the user.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Nope via Yhwach owns words he is prob immune to Gremmy powers since he already know what it is lol
Gremmy can imagine ywach to forget everything about him

So Shaz creating a new physical body to escape Gremmy's control by absorbing the Reshi in the air isn't a feat?

Like, to be fair, I remember absolutely nothing about this character, but from his summary:

"Shaz Domino was original creation by Gremmy Thoumeaux, The Visionary. However, due to his schrift The Viability, Shaz was able to free himself from under Gremmy's control since his power aloud him to create a new body made of reishi."

He sounds like he should have that level of regen. Is there some context I'm forgetting, because it seems like he generated a body from his Schrift, like Gerard.

AppleLord said:
He did that over time. He has no feats to regenerate his entire body at once, just parts of it.
So it isn't combat applicable, whatever, he still did it.

This isn't the only character that can regenerate at a higher level "over time".

Here's an example.

Shaz Stigma is sounds like nerfed The Miracle, it have The Miracle regen but not its stattistic amp and type 8 Immortality. :/

Zzsax said:
IQ Gremmy can erase himself from Possible futures lol
Yhwach power is passive, he just need to see at Gremmy to null/become immune to Gremmy power and by Jugram own words, Uryü is the only Sternritter who has the ability to challange Yhwach.

Gremmy can imagine ywach to forget everything about him

Ichibe pretty much do the same thing by erasing Yhwach own name and purpose thus he should not even remember who he is :/

Oh man, I forgot about the Ressurection and Passive Reiatsu Hax. We even reached an agreement and conclusion in those threads, yet they never got implemented. I never talked in the other 3 threads, so I can't speak for them. Thanks for reminding us though.

I was looking through some threads and many have not been added yet it seems..

Ressurection for Ichigo

BFR for Soul Reapers

Passive Reiatsu Hax

Zero Division Upgrade

Quincy and Shinigami abilities

Why make CRT if things that are accepted don't get put on profiles?
Add on ichigo tranversing SKP to soul society with a speed of no less than mach 500 in 9 hours

Which scales

• soul king palace distance extremely accurately
  • mimihagi feat(done in seconds:)
  • Auswahlen feats(done in couple of seconds)
  • ywach wanderiech lifting feat(done in seconds)
  • pre-SK ywach reacting to mimihagi
  • sternritters reacting to auswahlen

Warren Valion said:
AppleLord said:
He did that over time. He has no feats to regenerate his entire body at once, just parts of it.
So it isn't combat applicable, whatever, he still did it.
This isn't the only character that can regenerate at a higher level "over time".

Here's an example.
I meant he doesn't have feats of regen from a single attack that would destroyed his whole body. He free himself from Greemy overtime. He regen each part of his body in different occasions during battle.

But it is what it is though,mach 500 is his lowest shunpo speed of we are lowballing,the time and speed are clear figures which aren't hesadcanom,panel timing or cinematic timing,it isn't calc stacking or random scaling either..these figures are canon numbers and fact from both manga and databook..honestly a feat has never being clearer

Am also neutral on the mach 500,but In my opinion I suggest we use the average speed of lightening which is mach 286,considering ichigo was capable of blitzing Candice who can catch the downward stroke of lightening, ichigo said he was going at his fastest speed like hell,considering he was capable of blitzing lightening casually in the next panel,this is because the author is showing us that lightning is no where near ichigo's speed,hence should be used considering it's ichigo's speed feat, about that shunpo is a technique used to amplify speed right,to cross long distances just like teleportation, now I doubt ichigo was using it considering he ignored it saying he was going to use his own speed to get there half a day,again considering the fact he landed with a crash means he was accelerating non stop,he even said I kind of overdid it a little bit~~

Danny1112 said:
Am also neutral on the mach 500,but In my opinion I suggest we use the average speed of lightening which is mach 286,considering ichigo was capable of blitzing Candice who can catch the downward stroke of lightening, ichigo said he was going at his fastest speed like hell,considering he was capable of blitzing lightening casually in the next panel,this is because the author is showing us that lightning is no where near ichigo's speed,hence should be used considering it's ichigo's speed feat, about that shunpo is a technique used to amplify speed right,to cross long distances just like teleportation, now I doubt ichigo was using it considering he ignored it saying he was going to use his own speed to get there half a day,again considering the fact he landed with a crash means he was accelerating non stop,he even said I kind of overdid it a little bit~~
It was rejected.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:AppleLord/Ichigo's_Full_Shikai_Speed_Upgrade

The thing is that if we use the speed of lightning, mach 286, for Ichigo's speed while going down, the distance would be around 3 million km, which would make the Bleach character relativistic (0.17c) at the lowest, and FTL at the highest. And then you get powerups on top of this.

The problem is people think the palace is just above the clouds,but ignore the guards need a rocket to get there.

So any large number will be like "I don't think this is possible","I think it's too much" so the only option is to lowball it as much as possible and go with the lowest possible values.

I've seen people argue that the distance is even smaller because of the way the stairs are made so the time stated is how much it takes to get down using the stairs...even though Ichigo didn't even took the stairs.

You're both correct,but I think this board uses their own preset numbers on feats to avoid "inflation" or to gain a result they deem suitable.
Which is wrong considering it's using peak human speed for ichigo fastest speed and also most likely an assumption, am not inflating the result,am using it canonically,again the author has already given us a cannon way to find the distance which is ichigo's fastest speed in base+the cannon timeframe,but the issue is we don't have an official speed of ichigo's fastest speed in base but we have a casual cannon speed hence can be used,by lowballing to get a reasonable distance, if all this weren't cannon but my assumption, then I would be like use anything you like,but since its cannon,Cannon>>>oppinions,even the author is showing us that the distance is that far considering it took ichigo's fastest speed 33300 sec to get there,also considering light is being used to travel there,this is vsbattles we're ment to be accurate in what we're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back