• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hst master said:
Haven't caught up with the Light Novel, still on Vol 1, but Aura scales to TYBW Ginjo correct? And does she have any scans?
Pretty sure in the latest part Urahara said Aura is physically as strong as Base Aizen.

Peter1129 said:
Pretty sure in the latest part Urahara said Aura is physically as strong as Base Aizen.
"I'll give you an analogy. Imagine a Shinigami who cannot use a zanpakuto, but has the physical skills comparable to, say, someone on the level of Aizen Sosuke. Now do you understand?"

Doesn't say she has the physical ability as Aizen, but she is as physically skilled as him.

But I could be wrong with the next update when she actually gets serious cause she's been toying with Hisagi.

Inb4 Base Aizen Lvl Bankai Hisagi. But we all know that isn't going to happen because he always gets jobbed ovo I'm rooting for him to finally get a chance to shine.

^ I agree. Once Zaraki broke all his mental barriers, he literally one-shot Unohana. And even after that he gained a further giant boost by learning his Zanpakuto's name.

And, yeah, due to the Las Noches size revision, a lot of previously Mountain level+ characters could become 6-C at least. This includes Unohana.

Yeah she's most likely going to get Possibly High 6-A next to whatever tier the other Sternritters are getting.

I always thought Meninas being as powerful as kenpachi just meant if kenpachi dropped his zanpakutou and they got into something like arm wrestling or weight lifting,she'd rival Kenpachi.....but to scale her to Kenpachi with zanpakutou,is that really okay.

I want to make a Shaz Domino profile, but he barely had a cameo in the manga, and appeared mostly in the the 13 Blades novel.

Should he be under the "Canon Novel" characters tab?

Should I make a "Gods" characters tab, it would include; Aizen, Yhwach, Mimihagi, Pernida, Gerard and Lille. Any other beings that are considered Gods?

other than the regular quincy things hes fine... his ability so broken tho.. btw he did reshape himself to get away from gremmys hold is that something we could add to his profile?

Mayuri said he increased Kira's reiatsu, physical strength and toughness though. Mayuri also said he strengthen Kira's body by using the souls of fallen seated officers. So isn't that enough for Zombie Kira and Shaz to have a Possibly 7-A Tier from Shaz's statement?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Ehm shouldn't he have Low Godly or at least High regen?
Why? To my knowledge he has no feats of his body been fully destroyed in one single attack, he regen his body overtime. I have to admit that its been a long time since I read 13 Blades, so I could be wrong on that part.

Shaz; Schrift Σ, The Viability:

The Viability is Shaz's Schrift which grants him the ability to regenerate his body with nearby Reishi, thus granting him near immortality in some dimensions of the Bleachverse like Hueco Mundo and Soul Society where Reishi is abundant.

Gerard; Schrift M, The Miracle's Regenerationn:

Regenerationn (Low-Godly via The Miracle; Regenerates from the reishi around him)

This is the same ability. Shaz should get Low-Godly regen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back