• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 26

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
It would be a good thing if he gets at least a rinnegan he needs hax like this man is like 99% AP only
Asides from passive soul hax, he's pretty bare bones lol. I wish his Bankai actually did anything aside from Big Energy Slash.

After the hype passed, I watched the Burn the witch trailer again, I am not getting the bleach vibe I expected. Is it just me?

Also they seems to keep stressing the BTW serializaton is going to be really short. how short is a short serializaton exactly?? ?....I eventually tought it was going to be soul eater kind of short. But its seems it might not hit 50 chapters

BTW is just a side bonus imo . Even Kubo didn't planned on doing it at first .

As long as we can get small tidbits about the bleach verse , i'm fine with it doing his own thing .

Why stop at Planet level? Soul Society is a dimension with a Galaxy and countless Stars, Multi-Solar System Yamamoto when? I'm kidding btw.

Purgy said:
Why stop at Planet level? Soul Society is a dimension with a Galaxy and countless Stars, Multi-Solar System Yamamoto when? I'm kidding btw.
But seriously though why is Yamamoto only 6-A? I thought Soul Society was a planet. Or is the statement that he's only going to destroy the surface?

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Purgy said:
But seriously though why is Yamamoto only 6-A? I thought Soul Society was a planet. Or is the statement that he's only going to destroy the surface?
No idea. Though, there's no mention of him only destroying the surface as far as I can tell.

Maybe they just decided to go with the low end because a lot of people scale above Yamamoto. We'd have a lot of 5-Bs xD.

No idea. Though, there's no mention of him only destroying the surface as far as I can tell.

I think It was stated he was gonna burn down the soul society

Yo, real quick

But if I remember the final villain of Bleach the Third Phantom.

The last bad guy (MC adoptive father who was turned into a massive hollow), was so powerful that not even characters like Kisuke, Kyoraku nor Yamamoto himself could defeat him, not to mention that he was going to destroy the corporeal world, the soul society and the third world by screwing up the reincarnation of the people.

Following that, should Fujimaru Kudo AP be 'at least 6-C, possibly much higher' when absorbing other's Reiatsu? Since that's how he was able to defeat the big bad guy?

By absorbing the powers of all the 8 companions, (Himself, his sister and 6 other characters which you can choose, who all were declared incapable of fighting against the bbg by themselves.)

I noticed sth in chapter 38 when a hollow appears infornt of chad and chad still couldnt see hollows well he describes what he saw as heat waves , and later on when ichigo faught white in his inner world for the first time he notes that the swords reiatsu is burning the atmosphere , and when ichigo got his new zanpakutos in tybw it was said by nimaya that it has so much reiatsu that it took a whole sea to cool it down , and yamamotos reiatsu produced 15 mil degrees of heat , so would god tiers get sth added as reiatsu = heat ? im assuming yama didnt have good control as he was old and had lost an arm and thats why the other god tiers didnt burn the things around them .

And all the others suck in retrospective.

"What did it cost"

"Everything"

Also, I'm the only who knows about the 3rd phantom game, right? Is that why no one's answering me, right?

Funny enough. When i applied this for Shinza Banshou verse page, Antvasima revert the changes. If this sticks around then i'm reapplying my *****

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Our verse page looks awesome now lol
isn't the site (forum) going to migrate somewhere else? i hope you have all the backups, it would be shame if this new amazing 11/10 Bleach verse page gets deleted

Back