• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 26

That's all that have been confirmed clearly without doubt .

Him holding everything can make sense but we have no concrete proof to justify such a jump in power for the husk of the Soul King , especially when it would scale to Yhwach ,aizen and ichigo .

We'll have more info when the novel get officially translated . For now , we wait .

the proof is the fact that we agreed that he either made/moved all the stars to soul society and is able to make them stable without him being needed , and if he is able to make all these stars stable without him being needed he should be able to do the same to 3 planets which require much less effort , and it doesnt make sense that he would just leave the planets unstable if he could stable the stars . the most logical thing would be that the whole soul society isnt stable without the soul king not just the planets

Please let it be Yhwach...

the switch port is also nice ,finally have some bleach content on it , even if it's not the focus .

Took a entire year to get back at Planet Level Tier for God Tier with one Top God Tier at a very high level. Trying this one right now will result in a crap fest. Along with the fact we are moving into a new forum

Dangai Ichigo said:
Took a entire year to get back at Planet Level Tier for God Tier with one Top God Tier at a very high level. Trying this one right now will result in a crap fest. Along with the fact we are moving into a new forum
ye ik but isnt this enough evidence ? before we thought yhwach was just gonna destroy the 3 planets but there is the shaking of muken and the page where it was stated that yhwach was going to destroy the garganta , garganta containing every realm we have seen in bleach including the muken as far as i know

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/700145626083623002/700801483834392596/0627-002-2.png

Dangai Ichigo said:
Wait for us to move to the new forum first and settle down before bringing this up
ok but if u can see sth that could be debunked in this tell me so id bring more evidence later on for when the forum is moved

Just a warning for you, you will find a lot of oposition and not nesesaraly because you could be wrong or right but more because people dont wanna see a universal character in bleach

I believe the lack of big scale feats is one of the reason, for no Universal bleach. BTW out of this site you can make your own arguments and have Universal Bleach.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
I believe the lack of big scale feats is one of the reason, for no Universal bleach. BTW out of this site you can make your own arguments and have Universal Bleach.
i already discussed with some people on discord mostly they agreed and they brought up some intresting points , and if i have evidence shouldnt it be accepted here?

-in bbs said by seinosuke "further more on top of being able to immediatelly imagine anything including the void of space" i thought gremmy had just imagined a portal in his fight but this is saying that no he had imagined the space (idk how correct the bbs translation is tho )

-in memories of nobody (ik its a movie but kubo mentioned it in manga and even said to watch it in chapter 627 in the official manga volume for more info on the kyogoku) and in that movie we saw 160 fodder shinigami destroy/move a whole dimension i didnt watch that movie but thats what others on discord brought up

-in hell verse despite not being cannon as it doesnt fit the timeline the feats however should be taken in consideration as feats have nothing to do with timeline and tite kubo even made a one shot of the movie and in that same one shot he made the fire user in hell verse state that they need ichigo to destroy the gates of hell

-and someone on discord presented this https://media.discordapp.net/attach...0265364/image0-336-2.jpg?width=386&height=579 and mentioned yukio had a star in his dimension

tho as most of these are movie/bbs i see people not accepting

however the garganta statement was from the official translation that i cant see debunked and i dont think anyone has presented it before

and the garganta contains everything in bleach so all those stars we saw , muken plus here Urahara explains more which is how I have estimated that there are way more than a million at minimum cause he states there formation is a "common" occurrence - Bleach Movie 1 at (0:30) about the pocket dimensions or the kyogoku (this info should be considered cannon as kubo said to watch the movie on info about kyogoku and this is directly about that)

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...638333386792/kyogoku.png?width=386&height=578

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net...s1600/bleach-5665371.jpg?width=600&height=261

and this is a fan made ver(i believe) which expresses it better https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net...edd.it/1023ebd8t5t21.jpg?width=600&height=423

rn i want others to go over these info and tell me if it can still be debunked (specially the garganta info)

1. memories of nobody is cannon so you good if you use it

2. as soon as you bring up hell verse all you say will be disregarded as the movie is non cannon

3. No idea how how mentioning BBS would go so i cant say

4. Never noticed that star in the pocked dimention

5. as for muken and the garganta you are correct

> and mentioned yukio had a star in his dimension

That doesn't mean it is real.

ye i never had hope in other stuff just the muken and garganta so i guess i wont mention the hell verse and yukios dimension feat when i make the ctr , well we already have a high 3A feat of the muken literally shaking so the argument of we have only statements cant be used i cant see that getting denied , i am not too sure about this but someone on discord said that the garganta can be considered a macroverse due to it containing an infinite realm (muken) and multiple other realms and the new realms that keep getting created commonly and expand as kisuke mentioned in movie 1 what do you think of that? forgot to link the video https://youtu.be/qZAaO5GdFVw its at 0:30

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-e4e58a82f82392bd1c27aafa775f628a

Damage3245 said:
> and mentioned yukio had a star in his dimension
That doesn't mean it is real.
Everything Yukio created became real. The ground, buildings, floor, structures that he created break apart. Fullbrings main power is to shape matter. Even Hollows can be created by Yukio and he event fear been attack by his own creation when Hitsugaya frozen him unable to defend himself against his own Hollows. The floor in one of his dimension has a "past history" as Tsukishima could mark the floor with Book of the End and insert his present into the floor's past history and create traps in the past.

Why would the star created by him be the only thing that's fake? You will need to prove that claim since everything created by him is real.

@AppleLord; even so, I don't see what relevance it is. We don't rate him as Planet level for being able to create a virtual world. I don't see what relation to AP that it has.

Damage3245 said:
@AppleLord; even so, I don't see what relevance it is. We don't rate him as Planet level for being able to create a virtual world. I don't see what relation to AP that it has.
before no one had a proof, that Yukio creates the entire planet,tho

@MetalGearRaiden; we don't have proof that Yukio created an entire star either. He could have just made a light source that resembles a sun.

Damage3245 said:
@MetalGearRaiden; we don't have proof that Yukio created an entire star either. He could have just made a light source that resembles a sun.
https://v1.mangabeast01.com/manga/Bleach/0449-011.png

we can see the temp plus didnt applelord already prove it to be real and why wont him creating sth real not scale to his ap we applied that for the soul king

plus is that G for gravitational constant ? if so its 4.5 which is half earth

@Zoro21043; no, he just asserted that since Yukio created real things (or things that appeared to be real) in his pocket dimension before, that he therefore created a real star. That's not proof.

The 4.5 G would be 4.5 times Earth gravity, not half Earth gravity.

well if its x4.5 earths gravity shouldnt that make him 5B if we ignore the sun that is even tho the temperature is given and kubo shows a sun in that panel so its clear that kubo is intending to say thats a real sun

@Zoro21043; no, because creating 4.5 times Earth gravity is easily accomplishable through Gravity Manipulation, not necessarily through creating a planet with 4.5 times more mass than Earth.

Damage3245 said:
@Zoro21043; no, because creating 4.5 times Earth gravity is easily accomplishable through Gravity Manipulation, not necessarily through creating a planet with 4.5 times more mass than Earth.
i see i guess i wont bring it up in the crt

what do you think of the garganta statemet and muken shaking tho?

The problem is all those big Statments with no such relative feats makes it hard to accept any big results from bleach.it would have been an exception if it was a Novel,but it isn't.

Gremmy actually opened portal to the space and it wasn't void since in the background you can see some stars.

Garganta and Muken shaking might be a universal one,but beaware it will simply be called an Outlier feat lol.

As i said outside of this site you can put bleach easily at universal with evidences,but not here.the standards here are different

Battler356ushiromiya said:
The problem is all those big Statments with no such relative feats makes it hard to accept any big results from bleach.it would have been an exception if it was a Novel,but it isn't.
there is the feat of the muken shaking as shown when aizen and shunsui were there some will say well it was just the entrance however muken was stated to be closed from the outside world and the gate was closed when the shaking happened as aizen said that if he would kill shunsui the gate would remain closed forever

so it shouldnt be considered an outlier when we have it happening

@Zoro21043; the gate was closed, but I still don't see why that would mean there couldn't be shaking through it.

> so it shouldnt be considered an outlier when we have it happening

That's a bad argument against outliers. Almost all outliers are something that is "happening".

Damage3245 said:
@Zoro21043; the gate was closed, but I still don't see why that would mean there couldn't be shaking through it.
> so it shouldnt be considered an outlier when we have it happening

That's a bad argument against outliers. Almost all outliers are something that is "happening".
why else would unohana and kenny fight in the muken if it can be affected by the outside it means it isnt closed off and whatever happens inside can affect the outside if it isnt closed off so they couldve faught anywhere else , but it is closed as aizen said he would be trapped there forever if the gates dont open meaning its completely closed off

and about it being an outlier , An Outlier is an event or incident that is considered to be completely and irreconcilably inconsistent with a character, entity, group, or series' normal displayed level of power , in this case the soul king already was accepted to be 4A and we thought yhwach shouldnt scale as he didnt show a feat close to that(but now we have the muken feat) despite absorbing him and many other characters , so we decided that the other characters were 5B and were only holding the planets (even tho i believe the half ded soul king was holding the stars too as if he could stabalize all those stars without him being needed why would he be unable to do that for a mere 3 planets??) and we already have other feats that arent being accepted and are low balled like yukios dimension , and gremmys galaxy room because we couldnt scale the god tiers to that level but we have enough evidence i think to scale the god tiers above that , and why would kubo mention the garganta being destroyed if yhwach cant do it , why would he lie

and ik this isnt considered cannon (because it doesnt fit the timeline ) hell verse showed half power vaste lorde with a casual cero having the power to end the world but we dont accept that because it doesnt fit the timeline however thats a feat and feats shouldnt have anything to do with a time line , its like kubo coming on an interview and being asked how strong is vaste lorde and he says he should have the power to destroy the world and it has nothing to do with time line .

MetalGearRaiden said:
Damage3245 said:
before no one had a proof, that Yukio creates the entire planet,tho
He created an entire dimension. This ain't new. Urahara did the same under his basement and that also has a sun. Aizen did the same inside Las Noches castle and the Arrancars mentioned that Aizen also created a sun inside Las Noches.

@AppleLord; that sounds like good reason to not believe it to be real. The sky inside Las Noches was not real; therefore the sun was not real.

Back