• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 26

That's because no one never remembers my existence when I try to make CRTs

Not to mention that I got banned and there was no one to talk for those characters.

wait, the one you linked is the new one? it looks really good btw. But it isnt updated yet? I'm seeing the old one as the current one.

But is the Bleach character section going to be updated frequently by anyone? The table format looks really beautiful.

omg that bleach page looks amazing ... question tho, how would we go about updating them to be more updated lik shunsui in 1st divison

Damage3245 said:
What do you mean? Which AP upgrade thread?
Fujimaru is an OG character from one of the Bleach games,who scaled to arrancar arc captains,but was forgotten during the Arrancar arc upgrades,and was left as 7-A

Fujimaru is an OG character from one of the Bleach games,who scaled to arrancar arc captains,but was forgotten during the Arrancar arc upgrades,and was left as 7-A

Actually all of the Filler characters ended up like that.

Talking about filler chars, Kokuto should now be sub-rel for fighting Bankai Ichigo (post-res), and his dura with his barriers should likely be 6-B as it tanked Ceros from Zangetsu possessed Ichigo.

Ovy7 said:
Talking about filler chars, Kokuto should now be sub-rel for fighting Bankai Ichigo (post-res), and his dura with his barriers should likely be 6-B as it tanked Ceros from Zangetsu possessed Ichigo.
Yes, and Edrad liones should have Massively hypersonic speed by keep up with Ikkaku.

Whoever did the new Bleach Character Section did a hell of a good job, looks amazing.

@AppleLord; knock it off, seriously. This is an official warning.

He didn't tell anyone to piss off.

If he's wrong about what he's posting, then he's wrong, but he's not being offensive or rude about it.

What in the world..

@damage

What's your opinion?the reason why they have that age is this

"During that age, all of creation was in a state of ambiguity. There was neither life nor death; progression and regression flickered to and fro. Swaying and swaying slowly; this waning and waxing world waited for a hundred million years to cool down. Eventually, Hollows became a part of the circulation of souls."

People use false assumption that ichibe and soul king stayed there for 100m years while in the same chapter it was stated that SK came into existence after that era,then ichibe came after him by his own words

I've to apologize. I thought @Sekkonds was someone else that had got banned it seems.

I have to agree with @Sekkonds as his statement is correct. Soul King and Ichibi came to existence after a hundred million years. The closes age we have for both are eons (mean a unit of time equal to a billion years) old base on when Mimihagi the arm of the Soul King was cut by the noble family and throw down to Soul Society.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
So now is there more to prime soul king or not,or else why isn't SK yhwach comparable to him cause yhwach absorbed literally everything of the Soul king.
He absorbed the husk not the full soul king

I brought this up before but i think us agreeing on 5B non prime soul king doesnt make sense as we got that due to him holding the worlds together and it was agreed that he isnt holding the stars together and that he is only holding the 3 planets thus giving him a 5B rating

i think that doesnt make sense as if he managed to make the stars balanced and stable without him being needed he should logically be able to do the same to the planets which require much less effort

Zoro21043 said:
I brought this up before but i think us agreeing on 5B non prime soul king doesnt make sense as we got that due to him holding the worlds together and it was agreed that he isnt holding the stars together and that he is only holding the 3 planets thus giving him a 5B rating
i think that doesnt make sense as if he managed to make the stars balanced and stable without him being needed he should logically be able to do the same to the planets which require much less effort
I mean i would be of those that say he is holding all of it but mayority just think is the planets only

Back