• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 26

Zoro21043 said:
Damage3245 said:
@Zoro21043; the gate was closed, but I still don't see why that would mean there couldn't be shaking through it.
> so it shouldnt be considered an outlier when we have it happening

That's a bad argument against outliers. Almost all outliers are something that is "happening".
why else would unohana and kenny fight in the muken if it can be affected by the outside it means it isnt closed off and whatever happens inside can affect the outside if it isnt closed off so they couldve faught anywhere else , but it is closed as aizen said he would be trapped there forever if the gates dont open meaning its completely closed off
and about it being an outlier , An Outlier is an event or incident that is considered to be completely and irreconcilably inconsistent with a character, entity, group, or series' normal displayed level of power , in this case the soul king already was accepted to be 4A and we thought yhwach shouldnt scale as he didnt show a feat close to that(but now we have the muken feat) despite absorbing him and many other characters , so we decided that the other characters were 5B and were only holding the planets (even tho i believe the half ded soul king was holding the stars too as if he could stabalize all those stars without him being needed why would he be unable to do that for a mere 3 planets??) and we already have other feats that arent being accepted and are low balled like yukios dimension , and gremmys galaxy room because we couldnt scale the god tiers to that level but we have enough evidence i think to scale the god tiers above that , and why would kubo mention the garganta being destroyed if yhwach cant do it , why would he lie

and ik this isnt considered cannon (because it doesnt fit the timeline ) hell verse showed half power vaste lorde with a casual cero having the power to end the world but we dont accept that because it doesnt fit the timeline however thats a feat and feats shouldnt have anything to do with a time line , its like kubo coming on an interview and being asked how strong is vaste lorde and he says he should have the power to destroy the world and it has nothing to do with time line .
aizen stuff aside these still need to be touched uppon most of those feats like yukio and gremmy were always lowballed due to it not scaling to god tiers but god tiers are above that , people might consider god tiers being that high as an outlier as its inconsistent and there arent much scaling close to it however this problem is faced due to lowballing gremmy and yukio and similiar feats , we have a solid statement and a feat about god tiers being high now so yukio and gremmy no longer need to be low balled as we got god tiers above them

since we talking about suns etc , the sun in SS since its natural to "them" wouldnt it make spiritual light "real light" via the verse , idk if im making this easy to understand

Zezu1995 said:
since we talking about suns etc , the sun in SS since its natural to "them" wouldnt it make spiritual light "real light" via the verse , idk if im making this easy to understand
makes sense to me unless there is sth im missing

ya plus SS is the other side of the coin to earth, even tho tis spiritual its natural to shinigamis/hollows etc its like going to a far away planet and saying this isnt real light cuz its not light from earth

AppleLord said:
MetalGearRaiden said:
Damage3245 said:
@AppleLord; even so, I don't see what relevance it is. We don't rate him as Planet level for being able to create a virtual world. I don't see what relation to AP that it has.
before no one had a proof, that Yukio creates the entire planet,tho
He created an entire dimension. This ain't new. Urahara did the same under his basement and that also has a sun. Aizen did the same inside Las Noches castle and the Arrancars mentioned that Aizen also created a sun inside Las Noches.
Where is it stated that Kisuke's basement has a sun and where is it stated Aizen created a sun inside Las Noches? I don't recall a star ever being visible in either.

Zoro21043 said:
damage what do you think of the stuff i metioned above ?
Gonna go blind and say he more than likely will never let any of that pass is already hard trying to pass something already as we are now sooo.

He literally is trying to use a non canon movie for scaling and context. A movie Kubo didn't even like and consider canon. This should show u why no one is agreeing with him

Damage3245 said:
@AppleLord; that sounds like good reason to not believe it to be real. The sky inside Las Noches was not real; therefore the sun was not real.
Because Ulquiorra cut through it? Is not the first time characters have cut through and out of a dimension in the series. The sun was not drawn in the ceiling by Kubo anyway as you can see the sun during the fight against Noitra in a few panels and during Rukia vs fake Kaien.

AstralKing7 said:
He literally is trying to use a non canon movie for scaling and context. A movie Kubo didn't even like and consider canon. This should show u why no one is agreeing with him
its considered non cannon because of time line while feats have nthng to do with it and plus about kubo not liking it https://*********.com/Manga/Bleach-The-Unforgivens/Oneshot?id=457287

explain this one shot he even said he thought the ulquiorra vs ichigo fight was closer to the way he imagined it

and even if one of the things i said is wrong the garganta statement and muken feat cant be debunked

@sekkonds

That thing would imply that OMZ can stop time in the entirety of Soul Society, which is ehhhhhhhhh.....

Ovy7 said:
@sekkonds
That thing would imply that OMZ can stop time in the entirety of Soul Society, which is ehhhhhhhhh.....
He did and everyone rejected the feat. Kenpachi and the rocks stopped moving in mid air. Ichigo was teleported by the "shadow Quincy ability" to another place far from Kenpachi. That was not in his mind since he has to go to his inner world to talk in his mind. lol

Ukitake needs limited precog through Mimihagi on his profile.

Mimihagi can see the future. Yhwach said so. When Mimihagi was inside Ukitake we saw Ukitake preparing to sacrifice himself as if Mimihagi had either told him or show him the Death of the Soul King. Ukitake was not surprised like everyone else when SK died. Ukitake and Shunsui knew that Aizen was a traitor and had prepare counter measures for Rukia's execution.

If Mimihagi had told him about it, then that wouldn't be limited Precog.

Damage3245 said:
If Mimihagi had told him about it, then that wouldn't be limited Precog.
What power would that be? Mimihagi have been inside Ukitake since he was a kid. Just to make things clearly I wasn't saying that Mimihagi told him those events in the present, but way before they happened. Ukitake prepared himself for it in chapter 605 Ukitake activates the Divine Vow and mentions that Mimihagi knew that Shunsui was gonna let the enemy invade the Royal Palace. And Ukitake wasn't surprised at all that the husk of the Soul King was killed.

AstralKing7 said:
And i told him to not use it because is non cannon as for the whole "well kubo hated it" no he didnt he did not want to take credit because he was thinking that he did not do enought in the movie to help and the reason why is considered non cannon is because of the timeline.

At least in Bleach it wasn't stated to be an artificial sun like in Naruto The Last for the sun inside the hollow moon.

@AppleLord; how is it a pocket dimension? It's just a wall and ceiling with an artificial sky inside.

We don't see the curvature of a planet.

And nowhere in those pages is it stated to be a pocket dimension. They don't say he created a literal sun; it seems like a fake sun, just like how there is a fake sky.

Damage3245 said:
We don't see the curvature of a planet.
And nowhere in those pages is it stated to be a pocket dimension. They don't say he created a literal sun; it seems like a fake sun, just like how there is a fake sky.
We see the curvature of a planet. All 10 Espada have their own castle with mini castles this size in Las Noches. They aren't saying the sun is artificial.

> We see the curvature of a planet.

I don't see it.

> All 10 Espada have their own castle with mini castles in size Las Noches

No, they don't. They have significantly smaller castles which are all inside of Las Noches.

> They aren't saying the sun is artificial.

They aren't saying it is real either.

> I don't see it.

How is that my problem? I can't force you to see anything.

> No, they don't. They have significantly smaller castles which are all inside of Las Noches.

So they don't have smaller castles? Because it just seems like you want to disagree with everything I said but ended up saying the same thing I said.

> They aren't saying the sun is artificial.

Nobody. No one. In anime. Says. A real sun. They just say sun.

> How is that my problem? I can't force you to see anything.

Then I have no reason to believe your claim.

> So they don't have smaller castles? Because it just seems like you want to disagree with everything I said but ended up saying the same thing I said.

How do you read "They have significantly smaller castles" as "They don't have smaller castles"?

> Nobody. No one. In anime. Says. A real sun. They just say sun.

Okay? And?

@Zoro21043; on that last panel you can't even see the horizon because there are sand dunes and buildings in the way.

The whole reason Chad says he can't see the ceiling is because there's a fake sky...

Damage3245 said:
@Zoro21043; on that last panel you can't even see the horizon because there are sand dunes and buildings in the way.
The whole reason Chad says he can't see the ceiling is because there's a fake sky...
reread what chad said yes u are right

idk bout curve whatever u say

what i want to know is about the muken feat i replied above like a day - 2 ago i think u missed it

The curvature of a planet is there but it just isn't as big as a planet. As you can see in this images the curvature lines perfectly with a circle without modifying the manga. Anyone who think is been modify (thus calling me a lier) can do it themselves and see that there is a curvature drawn by the author.

44E311A3-0CA7-410D-89CD-FA126A39CECF
648114EE-C50D-44B9-871E-1D2E7F1C0332
4D5388E7-D23B-4F07-B7A8-92A93FE6DFFC

That's not real planetary curvature as proven by your own diagrams. It can't be used.

Damage3245 said:
That's not real planetary curvature as proven by your own diagrams. It can't be used.
If I add this image to a diagram I can prove Earth doesn't have a real planetary curvature? Earth is flat confirmed. Smh The diagram was created to prove that the image was drawn in curvature.

Tumblr inline o6dbna2ig21qzugey 1280
VelvetyNaturalChimpanzee-size restricted

AppleLord said:
The curvature of a planet is there but it just isn't as big as a planet. As you can see in this images the curvature lines perfectly with a circle without modifying the manga. Anyone who think is been modify (thus calling me a lier) can do it themselves and see that there is a curvature drawn by the author.
44E311A3-0CA7-410D-89CD-FA126A39CECF
648114EE-C50D-44B9-871E-1D2E7F1C0332
4D5388E7-D23B-4F07-B7A8-92A93FE6DFFC
now that i look at this again the clouds near the curve should prove your point , kubo clearly was showing that this is a pocket dimension , plus aaroniero said that aizen made a sun (unless we have proof that its artificial we shouldnt assume it is, as a character stated aizen made a sun which is more towards the side of it being real)

Back