• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 26

Kinda confused on how this stream is going to go like are all the Voice Actors going to be sat in a room discussing things? Will Kubo be there? But we'll see I guess.

This one dude who is only here to shit on bleach and jack off One Piece is a legend .

I love garbage obvious trolls like this .

100th Hokage said:
Why isn't the soul king Multi-Galaxy in Gremmy show that multiple galaxies exist in the sekais
I don't think it's agreed here that those were Galaxies instead of large clusters of stars. (I think they're Galaxies but usually it's majority rules here).

100th Hokage said:
Why isn't the soul king Multi-Galaxy in Gremmy show that multiple galaxies exist in the sekais
because,apparently, the Galaxy that was shown in that panel was an Irregular Galaxy,which is smaller,than this wiki's standart for baseline 3-C

MetalGearRaiden said:
100th Hokage said:
because,apparently, the Galaxy that was shown in that panel was an Irregular Galaxy,which is smaller,than this wiki's standart for baseline 3-C
Really? But surely the empty space would boost it above Multi-Solar System? Isn't most of a universal feat the empty space? Or am I wrong. (Not saying it's a universal feat, but the Galaxy isn't really the reason it should be bumped up).

Purgy said:
MetalGearRaiden said:
100th Hokage said:
Really? But surely the empty space would boost it above Multi-Solar System? Isn't most of a universal feat the empty space? Or am I wrong. (Not saying it's a universal feat, but the Galaxy isn't really the reason it should be bumped up).
To be universal u need to destroy/create an entire 3D space and that is for 3A i think

Sorry I meant in speed. So take the sk if t-s didn't exist before he made the sekai, wouldn't that put him at Immeasurable Speed since he'd have to make it. Or kaguya.

Back