• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 26

So to confirm :

bleach TYBW will be animated . for 2021 i suppose ?

BTW one shot have a OVA coming and will be receiving a place in the jump for a while , expanding the bleach verse even more .

Pretty nice if all of that is true and 100% confirmed.

Rocker1189 said:
yeah but was it kishi fans making shit like that? I doubt it lol.
You severely underestimate fandoms, especially a large fandom such as Naruto.

The Big 3 and large anime/manga are filled with toxic fans.

Like, how could you say this with a straight face?

Say what? I am not saying bleach fans are especially bad or anything I know all big fanbases have their toxicity, I am jus tnot sure if you could say that Naruto fans made specific Naruto based memes to make fun of Bleach then again maybe they did and you saw it. shrug*

Come on guys. It's just memes. If you're gonna be upset about it you should probably get off the net for a week since twitter, reddit and other battleboards are filled with them.

i hope they keep the same ost, i love me some fade to black stand up be strong treacary clevar la espada and number one

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Well, at least now we can get an accurate timeframe for the Yhwach and Mimihagi feat.
This feat doesn't even matter anymore thanks to Renji.

At the same time, I'm wondering if the anime would help any calc. I don't think so really as I don't see what would be improved or downgraded except potentially Mimihagi who already scales above.

I can see a couple feats changing depending on how the Anime interprets certain things from the Manga, but oh well, I'm just glad the final arc is finally being animated.

The fact that the head chief of shueisha/jump, is willing to jump on the production of an anime based on a series that hasnt even started publication (Burn The Witch) only shows how much confidence they have on the manuscript alone, not even kishimoto, another big name in jumps history and his new series (Samurai 8) got similar treatment. Boruto got the Toriyama treatment when Dragon Ball returned with DBSuper. Boruto got an anime and a manga around the same time, but Boruto was a sequel to Naruto (it had that hag on) with his son, Boruto and cameos from the old gang, but Burn The Witch doesn't even have Bleach characters in it. Even if it's a short series, it is a bold move on their part.

^ I know right. I am shocked BTW got an anime even before being serialized. All the things I wished for came through.

> bleach Anime

> bleach sequel

> bleach game ( oh wait this didn't happen)

BTW isn't really a sequel though. Also, I did find it pretty funny how the cancellation of Samurai 8 and the continuation of the Bleach Anime were announced at the same time, that's gotta be a pretty big slap in the face for some Kishimoto fans.

Back