• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 26

White and Ichigo's relationship is a Mutualism symbiosis - both benefit from each other's presence. The way the hollow comes out and forms around Ichigo looks similar to a simbiote like Venom or Spawn's K7-Leetha. Even Ichigo's complete fullbring resembles a simbiote suit when he puts it on. Interesting.

Guys I've got a question. Yhwach has Teleportation in his Almighty Key. Does he actually teleport? Because I don't remember it at all, and maybe I've missed it. How exactly does it work and does it have any kind of limitations?

It's a teleportation in effect ; But it's more a future manip/fate manip.

But basically he can make some of his actions happen instantly , wich include movements . Like when he blitzed ichigo twice , without him sensing any movements .

He just have to modify the future so that he is at a different place.

Naeblis495 said:
It's a teleportation in effect ; But it's more a future manip/fate manip.

But basically he can make some of his actions happen instantly , wich include movements . Like when he blitzed ichigo twice , without him sensing any movements .

He just have to modify the future so that he is at a different place.
I think I understand. Thanks a lot mate.

But do you happen to have a scan of this happening? I'm currently debating a friend off site and I might need it.

also when he destroyed the first time ichigo bankai, instantly half of the sword appeared in yhwach hands when ichigo was away from him, becase he just rewrote the future, and ichigo said he didn't felt reiastu.

When roughly is the next revision thread going to be made? The current one is finished right? Not trying to rush anyone, just curious is all.

Imagine if the Bleach voice actors are in the live scream because they will be voicing the new characters for the Burn the Witch OVA?

The secret is out, Bleach anime is returning.

Although I'm very scared and curious about this Burn the Witch portion. It says a serialization... why is Kubo writing again? I thought he'd be done and ask for just an OVA.

But I can't complain, that means the Bleachverse is continuing.

Good day.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
The secret is out, Bleach anime is returning.
Although I'm very scared and curious about this Burn the Witch portion. It says a serialization... why is Kubo writing again? I thought he'd be done and ask for just an OVA.

But I can't complain, that means the Bleachverse is continuing.

Good day.
FUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEESSSSSS

Maybe he'll extend it, who knows. Tho, after the health problems he had with Bleach, I too don't think he'll write hundreds of chapters long manga.

Back