• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 23

its amazing but since its the game all we can do is just be happy for it i dont think it counts for canon

ill ask my buddies on another page tho

I would say yes due to the fact that all moves, designs and powers are supervised by Kubo. Since we accept stuff from "Can't Fear Your Own World" due to the author's (Tite Kubo) intention being that the character can do these things, this should fall under the same perview

i dunno about your blog's conclusion , but at least it's confirmed than even base candice have faster than lightning attacks and true shikai ichigo casually reacted to her Vollstanding lightning .

whats the point in this? we already at rel+ only way to get anything higher is to relook at barro and mimi other than that no point doing other speed calcs

LordWhis said:
Naeblis495 said:
karin fighting hollow ? when and how ?
When she was part of Don Kanonji's power rangers squad ?
Was that filler ?

Were all the best parts of bleach filler !
IRC they are canon to Spirits are Forver With You! At least mentioned in the novel itself and that novel is canon to Can't Fear Your Own World.

Oh, and something else I wanted to bring up while Zezu contacts his buddies and we wait for the Kisuke space thing, I was wondering why Senjumaru doesn't have summoning?

Shouldn't non-hollow Shinzo be high 6c too ?

He was cutting Aizen and could have killed him if he hadn't wasted time giving a long monologue.

i dont think its canon but then again i could be wrong for urahara either way he did cut open gift ball so we can just use th

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
It's Seireitei - þÇ×Ú£èÕ╗À
why no one tried to calc the distrance between royal palace and seiretei using this statments of toshiro? I think it would be an higher result than the one we have in the wiki.

Zezu1995 said:
i dont think its canon but then again i could be wrong for urahara either way he did cut open gift ball so we can just use th
So it's okay to add Space manipulation? If so, I can do it later today

What about summoning for Senjumaru? She summons the Divine Soldiers

Why would he get 5-B? Mimi coming out seals everything he has and is just Mimi but with the added weakness of Ukitake being a target.

Shall Mimi also get a key for when he is possessing Ukitake? No, because its pointless, redundant and stupid when both characters already have separate profiles that cover everything.

Tyri456 said:
why no one tried to calc the distrance between royal palace and seiretei using this statments of toshiro? I think it would be an higher result than the one we have in the wiki.
up

Tyri456 said:
Tyri456 said:
up
from the size of gerald? sure but we gotta understand gerald gained 2 more amps after so he got alot bigger... not sure why this is being ignored

we can calc the size of gerard from proportions
we know he would destroy the seiretei by falling
then we can find the distance between seiretei and royal palace
the result should be higher than the one on the wiki
the mimihagi feat will increase by far

Tyri456 said:
we can calc the size of gerard from proportions
we know he would destroy the seiretei by falling
then we can find the distance between seiretei and royal palace
the result should be higher than the one on the wiki
the mimihagi feat will increase by far
then add in his other amp sizes