• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 23

Oh right, Base Ichigo might actually being able to life wipe everyone on the planet by accident if he continues to be terrible at controlling his Reiatsu leaking

Agreed with most but he lost me on the high end wank for even Ichigo with Rukia's powers. The Negacion was a ok for the most part but applying to the Cero just didn't sit well on my stomach

Only thing that i said "na man thats reaching" was the whole MFTL and the Multi planetary, other than that i agree with what he said tbh.

I disagree with Clyde BUT only if he doesn't include Post-Ulquiorra Ichigo, Dangai and God Aizen above Vasto Lorde.

Ichigo when he fought Yammy wasn't at full strength exactly like his Vasto Lorde wasn't at full strength because of his damage clothes.

Aizen told Ichigo that he knew Ichigo would get a power boost from fighting Ulquiorra, so he knew about his form after all that one Arrancar that fought Rukia said Aizen could see everything in Las Noches through the light.

Ichigo could sense Aizen's transcendent Reiatsu even before becoming Dangai Mode. And Ichigo had to fight not just Vasto Lorde White (full cloaked) but a fuse version that included his Quincy powers to become Dangai Ichigo.

The Ichigo who fought Yammy was stronger than Vasto Lorde by default.

AppleLord said:
I disagree with Clyde BUT only if he doesn't include Post-Ulquiorra Ichigo, Dangai and God Aizen above Vasto Lorde.
Ichigo when he fought Yammy wasn't at full strength exactly like his Vasto Lorde wasn't at full strength because of his damage clothes.

Aizen told Ichigo that he knew Ichigo would get a power boost from fighting Ulquiorra, so he knew about his form after all that one Arrancar that fought Rukia said Aizen could see everything in Las Noches through the light.

Ichigo could sense Aizen's transcendent Reiatsu even before becoming Dangai Mode. And Ichigo had to fight not just Vasto Lorde White (full cloaked) but a fuse version that included his Quincy powers to become Dangai Ichigo.

He mostly include them to make a point.

as for that ichigo beeing stronger than yammy idk.

There is also the whole hell movie

Which apparently now we know Kubo wanted to contribute to it even more but because of that he didn't feel like he helped enough

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
AppleLord said:

He mostly include them to make a point.
as for that ichigo beeing stronger than yammy idk.

There is also the whole hell movie
Ichigo was not at full strength or at 50% percent when he fought Yammy after Ulquiorra.

Actually that Ichigo who fought Yammy seemed more like a third due to how his Shihakusho looked in comparison to when he was with Retsu

How big are the Espadas Castles inside Las Noches?

Look what 14 Renjis did by going Bankai.

https://**********.com/manga/Bleach/0292-013.png

https://**********.com/manga/Bleach/0292-014.png

AppleLord said:
How big are the Espadas Castles inside Las Noches?
Look what 14 Renjis did by going Bankai.

https://**********.com/manga/Bleach/0292-013.png

https://**********.com/manga/Bleach/0292-014.png
dont look very big tbh

King seal only gives that power to someone who mastered bankai.. so anyone using it will be universal too bad its non canon so who cares

also why do we scale aizen to ichigo when we dont have too?
Aizen feat
he no sold this easy and jugrams states its the soul kings power and free from a seal so its not holding anything back

we need the raw and a moonspeaker to know exactly what toshiro said about gerad falling .

i personally think it's seireitei , him blowing up all SS seems a tad much .

like i said before this form is way smaller than his other forms so even if its seireitei.. we need to see how much his max ssize will do in damages

Back