• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 23

By the way what are all the calcs that are usable right now? I know there's the Gran Rey Cero and Gremmy's meteor but what else do we have?

And that if I remember correctly was done with an old size of Las Noches. The new size might make the result even higher if the current Las Noches size is bigger than the old one.

Fullbring Ichigo's cloud split was remade but it's still 6-C.

Shikai Yamamoto destroying Karakura Town still hasn't been evaluated from what I remember.

Gran Rey Cero is accepted as its on the profile.

Toshiro' s Hyoten Hyakkaso has been remade and is now 6-C.

Cero Oscuras needs to be remade with the new size.

Fragor hasn't been accepted yet.

Urahara' s calc was accepted and I have no idea why it still isn't on the profile.

Same with Bankai Yamamoto. I guess we are saving them for the revision?

Lanza is probably an outlier no matter how you calc it.

ya i think its for the revision idk why no one added to urahara , also what about the time stop kido?
Bleach time freeze 2
Bleach time freeze
should high kido users not have this? (this would only go to ichibei/urahara/aizen and possibly squad zero/yama)

Tyri456 said:
we can calc the size of gerard from proportions
we know he would destroy the seiretei by falling
then we can find the distance between seiretei and royal palace
the result should be higher than the one on the wiki
the mimihagi feat will increase by far
up

Tyri456 said:
Tyri456 said:
we can calc the size of gerard from proportions
we know he would destroy the seiretei by falling
then we can find the distance between seiretei and royal palace
the result should be higher than the one on the wiki
the mimihagi feat will increase by far
up
make a post about it

The only thing worse than seeing gold when you do a x10 is when you see rainbows and you roll a character that's not any of the main three on the banner.

DragonEmperor23 said:
The only thing worse than seeing gold when you do a x10 is when you see rainbows and you roll a character that's not any of the main three on the banner.
Got a rainbow 1st step single. It was ******* Shinji.

Back