• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 23

Since we rate Byakyuya as 6b even without his bankai does that mean we consider him to be the strongest captain ?

question about the movie forgot the name but its the ice dragon guy... what tier is he with and without king seal? we know with king seal he should (logically) be universal but without he might be country his slime or w.e it was going all over SS

@Zezu

Kusaka without KS only scales to Toshiro. With it he is possibly 4d but he gets harmed and beat by HM Kenny, Ichigo and FKT Toshiro so he is looking pretty trash for all his hype.

@Whis

He hasn't shown it so I would say no.

If Bankai is a 5-10x power multiplier, then does Yhwach's power multiply 5-10x when he uses Yamamoto's bankai ?

speaking about Quincies using deceased shinigami's Bankai (mainly Driscoll using Sasakibe's bankai)

when Driscoll used it on Yama, the old man stated,that bankai was much weaker,than 1000 years ago

what if the real reason Yhwach didn't use Yama's bankai is because it became much weaker after Yamamoto's death? and not because "Kubo Forgot"

i asked that already whis its 50/50 maybe they get the multiplier maybe they dont but it wouldnt be stronger than the normal multiplier if they did

Yhwach vs Yama. No weapons, no hax, no shirts. Just a purely physical beat down animated by ufotable with Kubo in charge. I can just see them pulling out random hax with Hakuda lol.

Yama's moustache is all grey and floppy , he probably can't get it up anymore so he can't concurence Moustache-man himself in that field.

I've seen lots of theories that the Nanao clan Sword was what was used to defeat and seal Soul King back in the day. And cut him into 8 pieces, etc.

Any thoughts on that ?

LordWhis said:
How powerful is the oin ? Is it up there with yhwach/sk ?
Probably multiversal level from a statement from Mayuri from the movie that the Oin could something something about infinite dimensions or something like that. Composite Bleach character is multiversal with Oin.

Back