• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 23

Zezu1995 said:
just noticed in chapter 633 juha has almighty on talking to jugo and bazz
So, that means Yama-ji did figure out a way to counter the almighty ! Maybe he fought him with the nanao sword (but would he be allowed to ?), Maybe it was some other artifact, the execution weapon maybe ? The Jokai crest ?

Maybe he's star level and Yhwach's hax didn't affect him.

Though, Yhwach didn't seem to recognize Yama's bankai, maybe he had a different bankai that countered the almighty back in the day ?

I wonder ? Could Toshiro null the almighty ?

yama bankai was already confirmed to evolved .. and it dont matter he needed time to regain almighty... as for yama vs juha bankai seal still spites

I was wondering something. If we assume someday we make anime Bleach profiles, would Fragor melting a rock from distance affect its current rating? Or would it be the same sh*t?

If Karin was able to fight hollows and keep up with Urahara's kids, how was she losing a football match to some middle school kids ?

Ichigo said he could do 2-3 more full power Getsuga Tensho, which is just Ichigo putting his own spiritual energy into the blade and firing it.

Grimmjow calculated that Ichigo was able to do 3 more full strength Getsuga Tensho's at the very minimum. Would that mean Grimmjow calculated his release to be really x100 stronger than Ichigo's current reiatsu?

there is nothing about stamina in this dialogue , ichigo is saying that he can only fire 3 getsuga before being taken over by zangetsu .

Grimm notice that the getsuga is a double edged sword for ichigo , wich it is at that time as it increase zangetsu control over his body , and state that that level of power would mean nothing in the face of his ressurection even if he could use getsuga as much as he wanted

Okay that was the same reason I wrote would Grimmjow really now it would be that strong since Ichigo said and I quote "Not even the Full Force of Getsuga Tensho could take him out." Meaning Ichigo put all the reiatsu that he is aloud to fire at the moment. That would mean his current level of power.

can we back track to gerald size vs sereiteii? he still grew larger two more times after that wouldnt that increase his AP?

AppleLord said:
Okay that was the same reason I wrote would Grimmjow really now it would be that strong since Ichigo said and I quote "Not even the Full Force of Getsuga Tensho could take him out." Meaning Ichigo put all the reiatsu that he is aloud to fire at the moment. That would mean his current level of power.
i just don't understand what is your point .

Ichigo put all the energy he could release at once into a getsuga , grimmjow eat it with relatively minor injuries and state that in his release form he could eat that level of attacks without a scratch even if he had tanked a hundreds of those .

That doesn't mean that grimmjow think that his release is 100 time stronger than ichigo , just that the same getsuga wouldn't hurt him in ress , no matter how many time ichigo will try.

That's some dumb logic if that's what he's implying.

So if punched a rock for a whole year straight it would be planetary because of the added force of my punches? No, it obviously wouldn't.

I find your lack of respect disturbing.

Punching a rock x100 won't do anything because the rock (Grimmjow) said he would tank it.

What I am saying is that Ichigo got x100 stronger after that fight.

Or are we gonna ignore how Getsuga Tensho works?

ok , i see your point now

but i don't know about that , hollow mask ichigo's getsuga didn't even hurt grimmjow in ress during their battle in HM .

I don't see what point he is making. Sounds like the same thing IMade called dumb. Where is Ichigo becoming 100 times stronger coming from and what does it have to do with Grimmjow's statement. I could understand if Bankai multipliers were used but all I see is a statement and a huge jump in logic.

Getsuga Tenso = Ichigo's reiatsu.

(He is literally putting his own power into the blade and firing it.)

Grimmjow calculated that Ichigo had at least 3 more in him before the fight ended since he doesn't know that White would take over him.

My question is why couldn't Grimmjow also calculated that even if he did a hundred more he wouldn't be a match for his release mode? My question is why would Grimmjow be bragging or exaggerating when he calculated the exact number Ichigo was thinking?

Ichigo jumps tiers a lot with Zenkai during the whole series in short amounts of times. Is like Grimmjow saying that 100 current Ichigo's wouldn't be able to beat his release mode. That's why I ask if Ichigo got x100 times stronger in their next rematch?

I don't think you understand at all what Grimmjow's statement means.

He means that the current level Ichigo is at is too weak to fight him to the point that even if Ichigo could fire Getsuga Tensho 100 more times that it wouldn't mean anything to his Release Mode.

Ichigo currently with his Getsuga is only able to cut Grimmjow, 100 more cuts at that level means nothing to his Release mode that is only stronger.

I seriously can not comprehend how you took that as "100 times stronger".

i also think he is confused by the getsuga being " full strengh", as in, containing every drop of ichigo's energy at once , wich is false , as he can use multiple "full strengh" getsuga in short periods wich mean that ichigo can only store so much into a single getsuga before reaching a cap . Especially in this fight when it is the first time he use a black getsuga on his own iirc

But anyway , all grimmjow is saying is that bankai ichigo could spam that shit all day on him and it wouldn't even tickle him if he is in ress . That's pretty much it .

One thing, the nanao sword is said to be able to reflect a god's power back at them. Based on the description it doesn't seem to just reflect physical attacks ? So what exactly can it do ? Does it reflect/null all of the god's powers (including had) ? Like it nulled Lille's intangibility ?

LordWhis said:
One thing, the nanao sword is said to be able to reflect a god's power back at them. Based on the description it doesn't seem to just reflect physical attacks ? So what exactly can it do ? Does it reflect/null all of the god's powers (including had) ? Like it nulled Lille's intangibility ?
It just reflected the X-Axis back to lille and apparently X-axis dura negation is so potent that it overcome it's intangibility.

There is no feat for the sword beside it reflecting X-axis so we don't it's limits .

Just gonna point out Nanao didn't null the intang, she just smacked X Axis back at Lille. The intang is part of X Axis just like the beans so of course it would make contact with Lille. A power is hardly going to be intangible to itself.

Zezu1995 said:
is it cuz he opened gift ball?
That could play into it, but primarily, in the IOS game Bleach Brave Souls, Kisuke with his bankai was released as part of the "Thousand Year Blood War" banner round 4. The adaptation and creation of all the characters from the Thousand Year Blood War arc of Bleach is supervised by Tite Kubo himself, lending about as much credence to what we see these characters do in game as the "Can't Fear Your Own World" light novel, also supervised by Tite Kubo. It's clearly seen in Kisuke's normal attacks, he can cut through space, in his super attack 1, he uses a power similar to the stitch portal he created to allow Grimmjow to attack Askin, but he uses the stitches themselves to attack the opponent (not really a "space manipulation" feat, but an example of the consistency of the powers of Kisuke in BBS to the powers of Kisuke in the manga), in his super attack 2, he either projects energy from his sword in an omnidirectional fashion, or slices through space around him (it is a similar visual effect to his normal attacks where he clearly cuts through space, but is distinctly different, so this attack could be debated), in his super attack 3, Kannon Biraki Benihime Aratame actually stitches all the space around Kisuke with her own hands, and finally, in Kisuke's ultimate, he clearly cuts through space and stitches it back together after having his eyes repair by Benihime after Askin yeeted them with the Deathdealing

tAnonymousBlank said:
Just gonna point out Nanao didn't null the intang, she just smacked X Axis back at Lille. The intang is part of X Axis just like the beans so of course it would make contact with Lille. A power is hardly going to be intangible to itself.
we know , her power is pretty much reflecting god like abilities back at the enmy

Back