• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still fear that the Queen will posses the cores from the others that she killed. That would make her resurrection limitless.

AppleLord said:
TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
AppleLord said:
Has anyone read the final arc of The Promised Neverland? The Queen just pulled a Yhwach-on-us.
Now i am curious what did she do?
The Queen can resurrect herself by a having an additional core, and can use the powers, strength and speed of all the demons she consumed. Instead of having a lot of eyes all over her body, the Queen have multiple mouths. lol
That just Alucard from hellsing , there is a limit to how much she can ressurect .

Almighty is still on a much higher level in terms of hax

Never said she had Almighty.

Just super strength, super speed, resurrection, Regenerationn, Spider-webs, the sort. The battle is ongoing and I fear that she will become a gigantic demon thingy.

Just saw Forneverworld's video on Bleach (im a week late lol) and apparently Bleach is in the top 5 (5th place) in terms of money making, sitting next to Borrito, Naruto, Black Clover and Yu Gi Oh....

7 f*cking years after the anime has ended and more than 3 years after the has manga ended (in a not very satisfying way).... thats INSANE!!

Yo, cmon, bring it back already please, im tired of waiting.

Why would they invest money on a gamble going by the past ratings for the anime? Clearly, they are using its popularity and the "trump card" they possess over the anime to keep milking people without having to invest a cent. That's business for you.

So it seems that the CO calc is in limbo (USklaverei is no longer active here). Anyone willing to recalc it? From the comments, the only new thing is a third value of 1 m for the average thiccness of the canopy. I tried calcing it myself, but I ended up with 70 teratons, which is almost 3x the original calc, so I'm pretty sure I've did something wrong.

Didnt Gremmy imagine his meteor fall down and destroy Seireitei? Then what does Kenpachi preventing that count for? Limited power null? Limited reality warping resistance?

W0NDER3X said:
Didnt Gremmy imagine his meteor fall down and destroy Seireitei? Then what does Kenpachi preventing that count for? Limited power null? Limited reality warping resistance?
Nothing. Gremmy's imagination become reality. Kenpachi just destroyed a meteor.

Warren Valion said:
W0NDER3X said:
Nothing.
Gremmy's imagination become reality. Kenpachi just destroyed a meteor.
But didnt he also imagine Seireitei's destruction?

You know what, i guess i might be looking too much into it.

ok question and note im going to try to wank over 9000 right now.....

can byakuyas bankai cover a cont? his old bankai was 100m and his new shikai is 100m so the new bankai is 1000000000 petals unless im very bad at math cuz we know byakuyas multiplier is 10x since they give us the petal number

is it 100% confirmed that his old bankai was 100M blades ? I know that is it the number given by the viz translation but viz made a lot of mistakes in the past so i tend to be septical of their work.

Byakuya petals
this is his old bankai
Byakuya petals 5
first picture and the 2nd picture is his new shikai which as nodt thought it was his bankai which means new shikai>>old bankai

Byakuya's Bankai is 100 million blades in Pre-Timeskip, both instances have the correct kanji.

Post-Timeskip the 13 Blades book states his Bankai is over 100 million blades and could also be read as hundreds of millions.

its higher now since his shikai is now his old bankai so thats why i asked if he was to spread it out how much would it cover?

Well Kenny already fought Hikone so of course he can face her. As for Ichigo and Aizen, they are far and away stronger than Kenny so it makes perfect sense there.

so anyways... it turns out if you spread out byakuyas bankai in omni direction it can cover a country :/ does that count for AP? also this rule goes for konan also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back