• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! Zangetsu countered that with a Cero, so it's quite a good feat (maybe even for HV Ulquiorra, considering how stupidly strong HV Zangetsu is).

Not really. Zangetsu tends to just stalemate/barely overpower Ulq in every beam clash whether its in the movie or manga. Despite us knowing he can oneshot SE Ulq along with the rest of HM (in the movie at least).

Ovy7 said:
Nice! Zangetsu countered that with a Cero, so it's quite a good feat (maybe even for HV Ulquiorra, considering how stupidly strong HV Zangetsu is).
Bruh, that's a Bala ! Especially with how fast it was

Shouldn't he be knowledgeable on Zero Squad's power? If so this would scale Kenpachi higher than Ichibei.

M11UTD said:
Shouldn't he be knowledgeable on Zero Squad's power? If so this would scale Kenpachi higher than Ichibei.
I dont think that shunsui have ever seen the powers and abilities of the 0 squad

It was the narrator who made that statement and it's one of two things:

1) Excludes the Zero Squad members because they don't get involved in the problems of the Gotei.

OR

2) The statement is bullshit.

Just because Ichibei wasn't mentioned means nothing, yall overthinking this.

He's been the leader of the Shinigami since the world was created, there is a reason he's at the top.

If ichibei land his hax on ichigo then that the end of him .

But in a real fight , ichigo would slap ichibei , the gap in stats is too big .

He obvioisly stomps none of them except maybe Shunsui and Shiro have the slightest chance but the former won't use Bankai with others around and the latter wont live long enough to mature to have a chance at power nulling ...... if, ya know, Aizen doesn't reiatsu null.

What if Ukitake was actually relevant to anything?

Inb4 Mimi gets released and negs the Hog's reactive evo and low godly cuz muh stagnation, Mayuri does some BS to prevent reiatsu null and Shunsui haxes while the rest stand by the horizon to not die from being so useless.

Shouldn't the sternritters who dodged the Auswahlen light be FTL? Since it's stated to be a "beam of light" and took place from on top of the Soul King's Palace and reached soul society within the next frame in the manga?

People calling BS on Ichibei been weak when he was the one who trained Ichigo. lol

Base Ichibei > Ichigo > Yhwach

Yhwach only beat him because of Hax and Ichibei didn't have his full strength to go after Yhwach and stop him. He told Ichigo to go on ahead while he recovered his power.

Potato74 said:
Shouldn't the sternritters who dodged the Auswahlen light be FTL? Since it's stated to be a "beam of light" and took place from on top of the Soul King's Palace and reached soul society within the next frame in the manga?
that would just go into reactions it wouldnt do anything for combat

AppleLord said:
People calling BS on Ichibei been weak when he was the one who trained Ichigo. lol

Base Ichibei > Ichigo > Yhwach

Yhwach only beat him because of Hax and Ichibei didn't have his full strength to go after Yhwach and stop him. He told Ichigo to go on ahead while he recovered his power.
Then Ichibei proceeds to become completely Irrelevant, as Yhwach changes the entire Soul Palace and Ichibei still does nothing, Yhwach literally has time to SLEEP and Ichibei is still recovering ?

Basically ^ I mean I knew ichibe was weaker then Yhwach, but ichigo I'm a little debatable about but could more likely see ichigo as stronger and thanks for answering mine.

i don't think so : if ichibei could fight on equal ground against SK Yhwach , then he should have one shotted base yhwach , no effort .

He could only beat base Yhwach thank to his shikai and bankai hax but in terms of physical abilities , they were pretty even.

Yea, but Almighty is basically his bread and butter he isn't not going to use it just cause he got stronger *cough cough Aizen cough cough* and even if he didn't could he really do anything aganist him at that point? I don't think so honestly with him because he no longer has a physcial form and he gained darkness manipulation so idk how effective ichmoni would be?

Edit: Not to mention he still has Zanka no Tachi but its unclear if he can use it

What? Ichibei broke Yhwach's face with his bare hand and made him bleed! Lol

Base Ichibei > Yhwach without Almighty

Ichibei was playing around with him and giving him a choice to repent because he knew him.

Zezu1995 said:
yall obv didnt read anything.. ichibei surrendered saying something about cant beat juha and about peace
By the time that happened Ichibei had lost faith that they could win. Ichibei send the team knowing they would buy time for them to recover his power but he knew that he probably wouldn't get his strength back in time. Ichibei also knew Ichigo couldn't beat the Almighty. Ichibei was right because he wasn't counting with the Silver of Stillness arrow from Ryuken.

AppleLord said:
What? Ichibei broke Yhwach's face with his bare hand and made him bleed! Lol
Base Ichibei > Yhwach without Almighty

Ichibei was playing around with him and giving him a choice to repent because he knew him.
Yea but overall he still loses to Yhwach as from that point on he just gets stronger. As for Ichigo he could probably take him but then you have SK Almighty Yhwach afraid of ichigo bankai and broke it so he doesn't have to face it. Ehhhh I would have to put some credit to ichigo.

Ichibei was going to win if it wasn't for Almighty negating Hax and using Ichibei's own ink to make him blow up from the inside. Ichibei lost to hax.

So , just because Ichibei made base yhwach bleed , he is at the same level as SK Yhwach ? i fail to see the logic .

If he was at 5-B , he would one shot base Yhwach by batting an eye a bit too fast .He didn't . He used kido , shikai and bankai and still couldn't completly defeat/kill base Yhwach after a few chapters of fights

Yes , ichibei ultimatly lost to hax(as he would ultimatly have won with his own hax if not for Almighty) , but even still it's very clear he isn't comparable to SK Yhwach/ichigo/aizen in any way .

So , ichibei have no proof that he scale way above base yhwach physically .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back