• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime SK>>>Planet menos>Juha(full power)>>ichigo/aizen/ichibei>Senna(Full power)>Base Juha>=Yama>squad zero(possibly)>Kenpachi>Hikone>tokinada>=aura>=urahara>=Hog Espadas this is my scaling

Wouldnt the giant menos be extremely fast, if we apply the speed ratings for normal menos to its size? Although, we dont even know its exact size, only its mass i'd guess.

quesiton about isshin.. shouldnt he scale to rel? i know he hasnt done anything but when aizen was trapped he aint get any faster he just got stronger so his speed would be the same when he fought in karahara town no?

How come Ginjo use his Shinigami/Hollow powers in his human form? Did he fused his Fullbring with those powers or is he using the stolen powers from Ichigo? Meaning he never had a Hollow inside him and is using a copy of Ichigo's powers?

His Hollow powers are his Fullbring (he doesn't have an actual Hollow in him like Ichigo or the Visoreds) which are meant to be used in human form or else Fullbringers would be a really sucky race to be. As for the Shinigami stuff, Shinji could use them in his gigai along with the rest of the Visoreds so its nothing new. Fullbrings in general seem to have the ability to fuse with other powers their owner possesses as seen with Ichigo's fusing with Xcution, Ginjo's two fusing together, Ichigo's remnants fusing with his new Shinigami powers, Ginjo's fusing with his Zanpakuto when he used it.

Yhwach was clearly fooling around , he even state at some point that he will use his full power now and that ichigo won't be able to block.

Imo , Jugram somewhat scale to yama's bankai but is still inferior AP wise but that's just my headcanon .

Stats wise ? maaaaybe bankai kenpatchi ? i'm not even sure honestly .

With hax tho , i feel that Kyoraku could beat him with bankai and if adult toshiro can use his ice against him to powernull him. ( we know that post time skip toshiro can't use his ice if yama goes bankai but adult toshiro is up in the air given the huge boost he got)

Umm ........ none tbh except Kenny and Rukia. Pre invasion he was still the chaddest guy around despite one arm. His satement kinda means that 2-5, 8, 9, 11-13 definitely didn't surpass him, Byakuya got far stronger but just can't do anything against ZnT, Human Sajin could only pull of mutual destruction at best by forcing ZnT to be used long enough to kill Yama but Shikai is enough to deal, Daiguren gets negged and won't last long enough to mature which still might be negged anyway, BanKen can just swing and kill with the sheer force, and Rukia will just AZ.

Human sajin is a complete no-no , it doesn't last enough time to cause a double K.O.

I thought about rukia too , but i don't think she could resist the sun mantle heat , even sterritters needed full power blut vene to just survive that heat. But if she can land that bankai AOE without dying first , then yeah ,she have a shot .

@Naeblis

I did say at best. Rukia would probably be ******** herself at the thought of fighting Yama and whip out her Bankai from the get go.

@Kid

Definitely no. He doesn't have anything to really beat Yama. Shikai to Shikai and Yama wins, Bankai to Bankai and Yama definitely wins. His best bet is to use Bankai to quickly paste Yama but there isn't anyway for him to hide how strong he is to prevent Zanka from getting used against Kageyoshi.

@Zezu1995

> then jugram easily cuts pass it (is it cuz of balance? no clue)

Most likely it was The Balance. Something similar happened when Jugram was about to execute CanDu (however you write his name), when Jugram couldn't cut him but then he used the Balance and cut him like nothing.

i wouldnt compare cuz chang was using an ability ichigo was just attacking also rukia is still classified as a ice type zanpakuto and strongest ice type is toshiro and his zanpakuto goes useless when yama uses bankai so she isnt doing anything

Balance never makes a distinction though. Cang using his Iron to block is the same as Ichigo using Tensa to attack.

That statement was before Rukia's was revealed so its irrelevant, especially as hers is superior by feats. Shiro's is also countered because Zanka dries up the atmosphere which stops Daiguren from doing anything, Rukia's doesn't depend on moisture around her.

AnonymousBlank said:
Balance never makes a distinction though. Cang using his Iron to block is the same as Ichigo using Tensa to attack.
That statement was before Rukia's was revealed so its irrelevant, especially as hers is superior by feats. Shiro's is also countered because Zanka dries up the atmosphere which stops Daiguren from doing anything, Rukia's doesn't depend on moisture around her.
now that i think about it , rukia's bankai release a burst of mist to extent her AZ reach , would that not be countered by ZNT moisture negation ?

I agree on AZ>15M but the possibility of her mist being negated is still present . We have no way of knowing for sure what ZNT would do to it.

Because it's still mist and thus moisture in essence ? Wich would get evaporated , possibly before reaching yama .

Now , captain rukia with those multiples years of training might be able to fight in bankai instead of being stuck in one place , and that would change things greatly.

So Jump Force's story mode just made Edo Madara >> TYBW Renji and Rukia and EoS Kakashi > EoS Hitsugaya. Interesting.

@Naeblis

He can't evaporate the moisture if its AZ though. You are focusing on the moisture part when its almost completely irrelevant.

@Apple

There is so much wrong with that.

AppleLord said:
So Jump Force's story mode just made Edo Madara >> TYBW Renji and Rukia and EoS Kakashi > EoS Hitsugaya. Interesting.
who the hell care about jump force story ? Especially scaling wise .

Dangai Ichigo said:
The game is garbage anyway, the story doesn't make much sense either so why bother
i mean , i still play from time to time as it is the only real game where i can wreck face with ichigo from the final arc ( no, that mobile game doesn't count) but yeah , the gameplay is nothing special .

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
AppleLord said:
Has anyone read the final arc of The Promised Neverland? The Queen just pulled a Yhwach-on-us.
Now i am curious what did she do?
The Queen can resurrect herself by a having an additional core, and can use the powers, strength and speed of all the demons she consumed. Instead of having a lot of eyes all over her body, the Queen have multiple mouths. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back